First game you remember playing

Night_Slayer_

Reaction score
Steal my dads' nose! (I think;well,didn't you do that aswell?)
Erm..the only thing thats I,personally-can remember are:
Leapfrog reading thing (ftw scooby-doo),
Leapster computer thing (and other computers that are made of plastic and the screen is about the size of-well,what would be a good example..A CREDIT CARD,litterally!

Bluejava

Reaction score
Console wise I last remember Kingdom Hearts for the PS2. Still love the series.

PC I think it's the original Age of Empires. Of course I would overuse the cheat codes :D

phaan

Reaction score
Oddword : Abes Oddysee.
Its a wierd one, i remember being really young and playing it, scared, and wondering what the hell was goin' on

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I am unsure which of the following was my VERY FIRST GAME but i do remember these as being the games to start me off!

My dad's Pokemon red for a gameboy. He let me play it to see how i'd like it..... he then became quite upset at me for erasing his game's saved file. xD

Zombies ate my Neighbors for the Super Nintendo. I remember playing this game with my sister to see who could get farther without dying.... at that point in time i had no idea how to fire the gun, just to walk! And my sister refused to inform me, haha the cheater.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I remember, vaguely, playing Clock Tower 3 on the PlayStation 2.

That was really m first ever game, as far as my memory goes.
I was really young, and it scared me :c
I want to play it again <3

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com

I played the crap out of that game, I managed to legit finish the game when I was 3. I still know every single level off by heart, but my one weakness was Chemical Plant's purple water. I always paused it and got my mum to do it for me xD

Or was it Freddy Fish or Pajama Sam? Not quite sure...
F YES. THOSE GAMES WERE THE BOMB, I HAD ALL OF THEM :D

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
My first game was this plug-and-play spiderman game, that was basically a joystick with some AV cables on it that you plugged into your TV, then you played. But my most memorable was probably either Pajama Sam or Super Mario Bros 3. =3

• Agree
Reactions: Swate