Feng Qi Diplomacy and Raiding

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Hey wind clan!

Just putting together a quick list on our statuses with each clan. Please follow this when raiding and talking to other members of clans. Breaking these statuses will result in some form of punishment that I have yet to decide on.

So here is our chart (GREEN means we encourage raiding, YELLOW means we lack a stance and you're free to raid but not excessively, ORANGE means we do not wish any of our members to raid, and RED means our members are restricted from raiding that clan):

Terrama: YELLOW
Mutaro: RED
Mizunami: YELLOW
Ignatius: GREEN

Please follow this when raiding!

(Hockeyfan1852 Gameprochampion Vrgin 77thShad Archenao just tagging some of our more active pvpers so ya'll are aware of this).

Last edited:

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Looks like that lllllllllll (? paceboys) and GameproChampion are working with each other. Both from Ignatius and FengQi. I just saw them at Terramus' monument.

Are we still Allies? I'm confused.
I was very much unaware that we had an alliance until Ooglie mentioned it today. Who did you guys discuss this with in air? I put you guys at orange because I was never aware of this and was unsure if that was official. Also if game is raiding you it is not at my consent and feel free to tell him we have a truce to get him to stop if he doesn't I'll discuss it with him.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I was very much unaware that we had an alliance until Ooglie mentioned it today. Who did you guys discuss this with in air? I put you guys at orange because I was never aware of this and was unsure if that was official. Also if game is raiding you it is not at my consent and feel free to tell him we have a truce to get him to stop if he doesn't I'll discuss it with him.
SparklyMuffinz made a colored text sign on our board about an alliance with you guys.

• Informative
Reactions: EggNog

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
This info can be accommodated on the raid board, we'll set aside a sign or 2 for it. Also, please update the raid board after raiding guys. I know there's a reason to not put who's currently being raided, but a list of who has been raided daily can help direct efforts toward water clan.

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
So can i kill everyone in our own fucking clan since i leave for 2 days and am raided of my 3 stacks of iron, 2 of gold and stack and a half of diamond?

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
well

i was lagging enough to be able to screenshot my own death, as seen in the album
you guys were silently (probably talking in clan chat) following me around at the stairs
i dropped a potato and apparently that set you guys off
we got told you were passing through, and that you weren't hostile so to leave you alone, but they said that you were snooping down the monument so i got them to kill you

rest in peace, snoop

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
What annoys me is that they were not even put into community chests for ores they were just taken, i dont think thats a clan issue i think thats a server issue and if it is not the member of the clan should be removed We worked hard for the diamonds and whoever took them just took them and left