Feng Qi Diplomacy and Raiding

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Question: Can I live with you guys for a while?
My clan's kind of struggling to even get a decent wall set up, and I'd like to at least have some one around to help ensure I don't just randomly get decapitated while I'm mining. I'm not changing clans, just home location.

All I can offer at this point is my service until my departure.

Reactions: Mastersten

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
My clan's kind of struggling to even get a decent wall set up, and I'd like to at least have some one around to help ensure I don't just randomly get decapitated while I'm mining. I'm not changing clans, just home location.

certainly! if you'd like to make a home out of clan boundaries (due to block protection so you can set a bed) that'd be awesome. if you can find a few animals to farm that would help greatly- or collecting different types of rabbits, like that guy from Spirit Tracks.
Can't say for the others, but that'd be a big help for us while improving clan relations.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score

You're in wood, yes? If so, we're allied, so I can come help you make some walls or something.

Reactions: scottbot7000

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score

I echo what was said above. You can make a temp base nearby, but you have to agree you'd remove it if our clan every enters a war against each other. Like I said also, I'll defend you if you need it.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
or collecting different types of rabbits, like that guy from Spirit Tracks.

No thanks!

I'll be honest though, I was thinking of some sort of small house I could live in and I'd probably forge weapons and fight in the war (when ready).
And yeah, I'm in the wood clan.

[Edit]: a few requests in exchange for my services:
a place for me to live in/near the main base (When I move out, all I can promise is that I won't respawn there, other details to me discussed) that has an anvil, 1 bed, a crafting table, 1-2 chests, and 1-3 furnaces. Size and location of house variable as long as it's livable and close enough to main base.

Apart from that, restricted access to resources (the only real necessities being food and iron) should do it.

My service will include, but are not limited to:

Weapon/armor/tool smith, mob hunting, enchanting, shearing sheep, joining in raids.

Last edited:

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
A member of air rated my post optimistic. Does this mean we are allies now?

EDIT: Nvm this will all blow over quickly

Double edit: tails for leader

Triple edit: didn't actually edit this 3 times

Quadra edit: Puffly has a sick sky base

PENTAKILL: Cause jubjub hates LoL

Final edit: please disregard this post, slightly intoxicated right now. Children this means I'm loopy from drinking too much grape juice

Last edited: