Favorite Fast Food Joint.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Does no one have a Five Guys Burgers and Fries near them? Best burgers ever; I shit you not. I myself, having home-cooked burgers and also going out to eat and getting burgers of all kinds, including the Bison Burger, can tell you that this is the best burger from any restaurant that is affordable. I mean, Outback, Roadhouse, and Brown Derby don't have burgers this good and cheap.

They also pack a bowl full of fries into your bag no matter what size you get. If you have a Micky D, Wendy's, BK, or all fast food places together at one spot, I highly recommend you go here. I am not over exaggerating when I tell you this food is good.

Ooh, i love 5 guys burgers and fries. Problem is, the closest one to me is 5 miles away. and then another is 12 miles away. Sigh.... i prefer when things are within walking distance. XD

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
Yes, definitely Five Guys. <3

Only place I can eat 1 burger and then be full. Any other place I have to eat MORE.

If I had to choose something else I would either choose Burger King or Taco Bell. Maybe Bojangles. <3

• Agree
Reactions: Solis22

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
There's this great local hibachi place near my house called Koji Express that gives you an enormous amount of food for a good price, and it's really fast too.

Otherwise, McDonald's. Because I love McChicken's and they fit nicely into my daily food budget of 1 dollar.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
There's this great local hibachi place near my house called Koji Express that gives you an enormous amount of food for a good price, and it's really fast too.

Otherwise, McDonald's. Because I love McChicken's and they fit nicely into my daily food budget of 1 dollar.
I like your daily food budget :)

Knight365

Reaction score
I never tried Panda express, I don't like Chinese much, because in my mind most foods do not go with others foods.
You my friend, should be more open to trying new things again :3 just because it may have been a bad experience once doesn't mean it will be again.. :p

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
1. In-N-Out (located in California, Nevada, and Arizona)
2. Taco Bell
3. Panda Express

I especially love In-N-Out's simple menu and secret menu they have, plus i have a tradition after every hike with our troop we go to In-N-Out for lunch. It is so good after a long weekend hiking :D