Favorite Fast Food Joint.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Ever get those times where you are too lazy to cook? (or your parents are)
You want something large to eat, so small snacks are out of the question.
And you got some leftover cash to go somewhere to eat real quick?

Fast Food joints, they make you fat, but you still love them!

So yeah what are your favorite fast food joints, and what do you usually like to get from them?

For my I'll go for Chopsticks being my favorite place. We have 4 Chinese places nearby and by far chopsticks has the best food for the best price.

2 completely full, large Styrofoam boxes with Shrimp fried rice, veggie lo-mein, about 10 eggrolls (give or take ;) ) and 2 wonton soups for about $15 seriously is the best.

Go for it guys!!

Reactions: Pikmon2

Dio4344

Reaction score
In- N- out burger is the place to go, Its a fast food place that is only in California, I think its not the best for you but its way healthier than Mcdonalds and Burger King combined

Spencer75

Reaction score
I like a few but I'll go with Mcdonalds and Pizza Hut. Mcdonalds as It's the closest fast food restaurant to where I live and I've been there a lot, and Pizza Hut as they make really tasty pizzas.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I'll go...

1. Wendys (reasons: I can make a regular sandwhich at home + spicy asiago chicken ranch club is SOOO good.)
2. Subway (meh, but warmed up chicken with bacon and banana peppers and...)
3. Pizza Hut (they got decent wings and pizza fast and cheapish.)

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Chick-Fil-A, Arby's, Papa John's and also....

The last time I ate a Big Mac, I was desperately trying to find any hint of taste in the meat. It was awful...​

• Agree
Reactions: Worstever

AotsFTW

Reaction score
Does no one have a Five Guys Burgers and Fries near them? Best burgers ever; I shit you not. I myself, having home-cooked burgers and also going out to eat and getting burgers of all kinds, including the Bison Burger, can tell you that this is the best burger from any restaurant that is affordable. I mean, Outback, Roadhouse, and Brown Derby don't have burgers this good and cheap.

They also pack a bowl full of fries into your bag no matter what size you get. If you have a Micky D, Wendy's, BK, or all fast food places together at one spot, I highly recommend you go here. I am not over exaggerating when I tell you this food is good.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Does no one have a Five Guys Burgers and Fries near them? Best burgers ever; I shit you not. I myself, having home-cooked burgers and also going out to eat and getting burgers of all kinds, including the Bison Burger, can tell you that this is the best burger from any restaurant that is affordable. I mean, Outback, Roadhouse, and Brown Derby don't have burgers this good and cheap.

They also pack a bowl full of fries into your bag no matter what size you get. If you have a Micky D, Wendy's, BK, or all fast food places together at one spot, I highly recommend you go here. I am not over exaggerating when I tell you this food is good.
What he said. Best burgers I have ever eaten.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a sucker for Asian cuisine and places that combine their country's name with a popular culture reference. So the take-out that I frequently order from is a place called Thaitanic. They have the best chicken broth and veggie spring rolls!