Favorite Fast Food Joint.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
GOOD LIST
Number 1: Panda Express​
I totally disagree with the folk's who say Panda's is 1) Not a fast-food store, and 2) It's not authentic Chinese food.​
Panda's creates beautifully crafted and fresh foods fitted to taste modern styles and brought about the Orange-Chicken frenzy. Surprisingly, Panda's isn't actually all that expensive for what you are ordering. Essentially around $5 for a 3-plate of food is a good deal seeing how most Burger Joints cost a bit higher than this, unless of course it is from a dollar menu.​
I will always pick Panda's over any other fast-food joint.​
My preferred choice of meal:​
Plate of Chow Mein, Orange Chicken, and Sweet-Fire Chicken.​
Number 2: Boston's Pizza​
I've actually been drawn away from Pizza Hut over the years. When I was younger, Pizza Hut was probably one of the only Pizza-places we would actually buy from (Rarely, because Pizza is really expensive!). However, I've actually become kind of sick whenever I eat Pizza Hut in recent years, and I've also gotten more into Papa Johns and Sabarro (cause' no one likes Domino's Pizza), but Boston's is probably the best Pizza joint in my opinion.​
I only get Pepperoni or Cheese (of course), and although we rarely go to Boston's (since Pizza is really expensive), I'll pick here!​
Number 3: Jack in the Box​
In Hawaii, we don't actually get any of your fancy In-And-Out or WhiteCastle or other burger joints in the mainland or the rest of the world. We are mainly restricted to 3 Major Chains: McDonalds, Burger King, and Jack in the Box, or small, clusters of locally owned fast-food areas.​
Although there are many more locally-owned fast-food places I would put in this 3rd place spot, I'm putting J.i.t.B as it's more widely known.​
I, don't actually like the new Jack in the Box. They changed something with the meat or the recipe and I just don't like the new flavour of their burgers for some reason. But, originally, Jack in the Boxes "Big Cheeseburger" I found delicious (and cheap too!--- If you go to the right restaurant that is). I also find J.i.t.B to have a better variety of food-ideas and--- just better tasting food over the other 2 major chains.​
HONORABLE MENTION
Honorable Mention: Chun Wah Kam Noodle Factory​
I'm pretty sure this is only a Hawaii-based brand, as both from their website and inside the restaurants themselves, I don't see any connections or locations in the mainland or the rest of the world, but I'll try to explain it here.​
Chun Wah Kam, is essentially what it says in the name: It sells noodles, though also carrying a variety of delicious Meats, Baked Goods, salads, tofu selections, and my favourite, the Manapua (Also known as Chu Siu Bao, pork inside a bun if you don't know of it already).​
I've never actually bought or gone here in person, as it's really more a family place and a bit expensive, but the cost is due to the extremely large quantities of food that will leave you with left-overs for... maybe a Week and a Half! I've only had experience with this place from school-gatherings and such, as people tend to bring it (since again, it comes in such large quantities it can feed many people at a time, which can be quite cost-effective!)​
BAD LIST
Number 1 (and Only number): McDonalds.​
The only saving my opinion of McDonalds is it's dollar menu, because we really can't afford to go out to eat a lot anyways. I--- Just don't like McDonalds essentially.​
The food isn't that great (besides the fries!), and feels just a bit more unhealthy than other outposts.​
I'll prefer making a small sandwich at home, which tends to be cheaper, than spending a dollar or so here.​
It's-- Just more of a personal vendetta really.​
I just--- Don't like McDonalds.​
It's not that great of a fast-food joint.​
I just like it's really cheap prices for McChickens and other dollar menu stuff, since it's such a good deal to save money for more important things. >.<​

Reactions: Solis22

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Oh how did I forget this...

CHIPOTLE.

Generally it only takes a few minutes to get your burrito and they are MASSIVE. 1 of them fills me up good! Get whatever you want on it and its still delicious! Besides burritos, they also have tacos, salads, great chips and salsa and many other delicious stuff.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Oh how did I forget this...

CHIPOTLE.

Generally it only takes a few minutes to get your burrito and they are MASSIVE. 1 of them fills me up good! Get whatever you want on it and its still delicious! Besides burritos, they also have tacos, salads, great chips and salsa and many other delicious stuff.
D: Sadly there not where I live :(, but I will try it if I pass one.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
whydidieatthisohgod-Tier

1. McDonalds
  2. Wendys
  3. Any seafood fastfood place.
I agree with wendys and mcdonalds.... eh so so.

But for the last one! You sir, have never eaten at uncle earnies. About 10 miles from my home, literally a restruant on the water, always catch fresh fish each day. Best seafood EVER!!!!

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Number 3: Jack in the Box​
In Hawaii, we don't actually get any of your fancy In-And-Out or WhiteCastle or other burger joints in the mainland or the rest of the world. We are mainly restricted to 3 Major Chains: McDonalds, Burger King, and Jack in the Box, or small, clusters of locally owned fast-food areas.​
Although there are many more locally-owned fast-food places I would put in this 3rd place spot, I'm putting J.i.t.B as it's more widely known.​
I, don't actually like the new Jack in the Box. They changed something with the meat or the recipe and I just don't like the new flavour of their burgers for some reason. But, originally, Jack in the Boxes "Big Cheeseburger" I found delicious (and cheap too!--- If you go to the right restaurant that is). I also find J.i.t.B to have a better variety of food-ideas and--- just better tasting food over the other 2 major chains.​
I don't have one near my city and I really wanna try them now after seeing some old commercials on youtube

Reactions: JKangaroo