Exploration of Middle Earth

Catcocomics

Reaction score
First of all, what is Crusader Craft?
Crusader Craft is the Fellowship Modpack's successor.

Remember when I did that 'Run to Erebor' thread where I posted a bunch of screenshots and stuff?
Yeah, I kind of stopped after a while because I had kind of run out of things to really do, and I was getting more into playing Lotro again.
This thread presents a fresh start to that, tossing in a few new things such as new items to play with (and perhaps this time, I might show off the custom NPCs mod as well), an improving method of showing what happens, and possibly even a special guest every now and then.

Now, I can't promise that I'll have much until school ends (my last day of school this year is June 8th), but I might be able to pull an early start before then.

Objective:
Now remember last time, my sole objective was to reach where Erebor should be on the map, which I achieved in a relatively short amount of time.

This time, however, I have decided to give myself multiple goals, and since the title is "Exploration of Middle Earth", I will be exploring the entire freakin' continent of Middle Earth and its islands, including Mordor.
This is my phase 1 objective, as I plan to keep the series going for more than just a couple months, and phase 2 will likely involve preparing for a war in phase 3.
Between the phases, I will be showing various mods, dependent on what phase I can most feasibly do a breif showcase on the mod in question.

Some of the mods include:
Thaumcraft 4
Ars Magica 2
Tinkers Construct
Lotr
Custom NPCs
Chocolate quest
Ancient Warfare
Damage Indicators
More Player Models V2
Fast Craft
This modpack runs on Minecraft version 1.7.10 and is found exclusively on the new Void Launcher.

Thanks to Atlanticraft/Voids the Wrath for creating and maintaining Crusader Craft.
And can we maybe get a crusader craft event server sometime next month, while this modpack is still fresh?

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
A quick mod sneak-peek:

Awesome mod allows for custom armor and sword textures. Compatible with Tinkers Construct swords/armor, as well as anything else the game considers a "sword" or "armor".
Also, top image: all sword models from Wind Waker in front row.

KN_940

Reaction score
Have you, or are you going to play Shadow of Mordor? It's frankly an amazing game, if it only covers a little bit of the LOTR world.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Some one migrated my Minecraft account without my permission. Because of this, I can't login to any modpacks until Mojang Support goes and fixes. Might delay the first episode.

[Edit]: Issue resolved...

[Second Edit]: Well, yeah, sure. I reclaimed my Minecraft account, which is nice and all, but now the f***ing modpack won't stop dumping its configs every single time I launch it.
No idea what the cause to this even is, or even how to fix it, but I'm going to keep trying different things to see if I can't fix it my self.
Worse case, I'll have to go to the voids website and ask them to see if they can fix this.

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
All issues fixed.
First episode shall be recorded today.
Expect to see episode 1 by tomorrow morning.

[Edit]: I've been doing a bit of mic testing, and even when I have it at full power, I can't always understand what I say in my recordings. I'm going to have to find a better microphone.

[Edit 2]: So I've been trying to upload this video for about 25 hours now... I just have this bad feeling like Youtube doesn't want to take it or.... bah, maybe it's the internet connection.

Last edited: