Event server poll

Which of the following sounds fancy to you?

• MineZ / DayZ inspired server (mo***** Zombies, bit****)

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Automatic Hunger Games Server

Votes: 57 36.8%
  • The Walls 2 Automatic Server

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Infinite Dungeon World Server

Votes: 41 26.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Arcius

Reaction score
Arcius recently hosted a "Tekkit Challenge" server where groups of persons competed to created the "best" factory. While we've done a Tekkit server in the past, a Tekkit server with an objective might be nice.
I'm going to try to keep the ATC going. Expect another one to pop up a month or two after this one finishes (Which it's getting close to the point where I'm gonna call a deadline.) This time it was Vanilla. Next time I'm gonna have a theme for it.

GearZX

Reaction score
In my personal experience of playing in Hunger/Survival Games server, there are waaaaaaay too many hackers. Yes, you can get NoCheat or some AntiCheat thing, but that's not going to do a single thing against ChestFinder and forcefield. Yes, you can probably get more people on the Hunger/Survival Games server, but truthfully, the hunger games server that nearly everyone hears of is mcsg, and there aren't much chances with getting word out to much people besides people in this community, and mcsg, is just very horrible, It can be proven and guaranteed that probably 70 percent of the players of that server are hackers. I don't think any Walls or SG servers are going to be good.

In MineZ servers, its very easy to hack as well, also a hacking fest, it can also be easily griefed.

If its' just endless dungeons, that would be very very fun, but then it'd soon get boring once you achieve all the high tech armor and swords.

I propose an idea (very much like Infinite dungeons). What I have in mind is traveling to different maps. each map having its own shares in monsters, as you progress through the game, you can have a level up system, and stats where you can improve your far range shots, melee shots, speed, dodging attacks. You can level up by fighting players, there will be towns in every city, every city is a safe zone, once you leave the cities, you just travel fight mobs, learn experiences, get gold from killing different monsters, different maps have different monsters, as the game progresses, the maps start getting harder, places to rent and build a house, of course you can travel back to every map.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I propose an idea (very much like Infinite dungeons). What I have in mind is traveling to different maps. each map having its own shares in monsters, as you progress through the game, you can have a level up system, and stats where you can improve your far range shots, melee shots, speed, dodging attacks. You can level up by fighting players, there will be towns in every city, every city is a safe zone, once you leave the cities, you just travel fight mobs, learn experiences, get gold from killing different monsters, different maps have different monsters, as the game progresses, the maps start getting harder, places to rent and build a house, of course you can travel back to every map.
... Are we still talking about Minecraft? :p

That sounds like a fun idea, but that sounds like a lot of work for a Minecraft event server. :eek:

I'm not dissing anyone's skills on this matter, and this really does sound quite fun, but that also really does sound like quite a bit of work. :O

... Though, even if we don't get this as a server, this sounds like a game I would enjoy playing.