Dusk of Discordia - the future of SMP

Benrune

Reaction score
Nope, it went Primorida then JtE I'm pretty sure.
There was actually an SMP before JtE - which anyone can correct me if I'm wrong - Malcovent ran, Marnixxie applied for VetOp before opening, then got promoted to Controller alongside bored and eventually took it over as Director. Him and his team then created JtE. Not sure if this was the one immediately after Prim but it existed. :D People made their own clans like usual. [TNT] had their shop which was protected from PvP since the whole map was and we actually had a pretty cool base inside a mountain with an amazing exp grinder. I'M NOT CRAZY, I REMEMBER THIS!
And some sneaky rat cleverly sneaked his way into that mountain and found the lush grinders ;3 *squeak*

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
The one before JtE was Primorida. The SMP I'm talking about was the one where one city spent their entire time camping other towns, resulting in many long time players ragequitting and said town being yelled at by admins.
Now you're confusing something or I've had it wrong for all the time. From what I know, Primordia was in like 2011 autumn - 2012 February, after which came a few SMP's and then JtE came, which has been running since the end of December 2012.
Nope, it went Primorida then JtE I'm pretty sure.

@Hockeyfan: If you want a full PvP server, go to AOD. Player towns should be safe zones, or at least have the option of being a safe zone.
You are right on the Primordia thing

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hmmm.. thread has ~3050 views! Yay! so close to outpace Primordias announcement on views XD

Other SMP announcements for comparison:
Primordia - Comments here were much shorter than now. I also was kind of noob :p. (3163 views. wat.)
Vanilla SMP - Less comments here idk why. (1262 views)
Elysium - Everyone was like: YAY NEW SMP. (1938 views)

Also craftbukkit still not 1.7.2.

ateam4

Reaction score
so since its no longer jte will your warning still remain when it changes to DoD??

NuffSaid

Reaction score
Oh yayz new SMP, well if I like this SMP I'm pretty sure this will happen as I play.
1. Try to be a lone wolf then resort to digging underground and eating rotten flesh
2. Get killed while trying to get food (lol, yes this has happened... MULTIPLE TIMES xP)
3. Beg to join an OP faction then get friendzoned by the faction once someone tries to invade them, but hey I lived for a good 2 minutes... We killed the raider then they ganged up on lil' ol LEGO
4. Rage quit after 1,2,3 happening multiple times
5. Server magically goes down and gets a new name.

Anyways even if this does happen I'm still excited to dig into new places! And get killed as I try to get that cow. Oh and get c*ckblocked by all the good factions! *whisper* yay smp, you'll never find my batcave now *whisper*

Alright in all seriousness I'm really excited to see the first person with a diamond sword and like 20 kills...