Drop

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Meh, I believe this would be too hard to program and would be essentially useless. If you think about it, it's just a way to bribe the system into letting you choose your spawnpoint (Try comparing it to pressing enter and then 'R').

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Meh, I believe this would be too hard to program and would be essentially useless. If you think about it, it's just a way to bribe the system into letting you choose your spawnpoint (Try comparing it to pressing enter and then 'R').
And pistols are just bribes to place lava a few blocks in front of you (keeding)
I'd rather we learn how hard it is to program first as well :p

ForNeverMore

He who sees all
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
And pistols are just bribes to place lava a few blocks in front of you (keeding)
I'd rather we learn how hard it is to program first as well :p
I could program it without too much difficulty, I think. Although, I may have it so you use a command, rather than automatically teleporting to the location upon death.

What do you think, @KingSam?

Reaction score
You do realize the system does kick you if you try to respawn right....?
I don't see how you can force the system to change your spawn point with enter, it'd never work.
>->

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
@ForNeverMore if you want to go ahead and try and code it, then go for it. I'm still not totally convinced on the idea, but if I can actually see a working version and you didn't mind making it, even if it wasn't 100% sure that it would be added in the end, then sure.

Celebrir

Reaction score
I could program it without too much difficulty, I think. Although, I may have it so you use a command, rather than automatically teleporting to the location upon death.
Is it possible to make it to where you can only use the command x seconds after respawning?
Meh! That's what I said already -_-

If you die, and you're in spawn you can type /drop and it ports you to your drop. You also could add a timer, that starts when you die, and ends after x seconds or when you leave spawn. (Yeah that would work :D )

~Cele

Dion

Reaction score
This dosent seem like a bad idea, Every item has a flaw though.
*Hopefully* someone can code it :)