Dragon Cave

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Dragon Cave
Where people waste their life trying​
to get amazing dragons but is worth it​
in the end.​
Yays! Dragon Cave! Dragon Cave is a game where you get eggs (4 per account) and raise them into Hatchlings and then Dragons through views, unique views and clicks. There are a ton of eggs and you can view their fully grown dragon form by typing in their description into any search engine then clicking the wiki page. It is suggested that you post your eggs in forum signatures so people see them, click them and then add to your total. It doesn't take an hour to get enough views, unique views and clicks but it can usually take days. If your eggs don't get enough of what they need in 7 days they will die.​
People who I know who play the game are: Ooglie101, Nottykitten, Shanebat1, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Lovedaice, Duffie, asaechao and more!​
This thread is so you can just post related things and get views from other players... also destroy their Snow Forts.​

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Used to "play" this yeeeears ago.

But, thank you random person on the 24 hour thread that noted it was still around! I checked it a couple weeks before you posted, and the site was down for me.

... Now, there's this other game I'm trying to find, where it's an auto fighting colosseum gladiator kind of thing, where you get a random weapon every time you level up. If you know what I'm talking about, let me know. ;~;

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I remember playing this a few years back, ah the memories!

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Woohoo, got another ember egg, along with another egg, finally have 4 good eggs, and they'll die if you don't click them!
(I really want the ember(black) egg to grow)