Dragon Cave

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Everybody, say hello to Suidash (pronounced Sweedash) my new Daydream Hatchling c: Click on her and the rest of my eggs <3
Lol Shimmerbat1 is already ahead. And I think its going to grow more soon.
You started the game days before me lel.

EDIT: I just got a golden egg of some sort zomg this will become a beautiful dragon I'm not wiki-ing it though.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Since the last bit was an edit...

I HAVE A GOLDEN EGG, YOU SHOULD CLICK IT SINCE I HAVEN'T WIKI-D THIS ONE SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT BECOMES EEK.
It turns into something so cool

EDIT: OMG MORE EGGS AND THE EGG I WANTED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
But Duffie... If I didn't look it up, I wouldn't know if its a good dragon or not. Plus if I know which one I want, I search until I find it! :giggle:

Duffie
I feel like that's the point of raising eggs. You never know how they'll turn out.

Plus, in the end, you can breed them together, making more dragons!

I find it more fun when life is full of surprises, now planned out ahead of time. :<

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
I agree with Duffie, I don't see the point in hatching the eggs if you already know what they are. It's about the fun you have on the journey of raising it. :3

Edit: To keep on topic, my first batch of abandoned eggs have hatched! They look smexy. :D
How about you try and help me save another batch of abandoned dragons? I do love saving them :3

• Love
Reactions: Duffie

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
I agree with Duffie, I don't see the point in hatching the eggs if you already know what they are. It's about the fun you have on the journey of raising it. :3
“Life is a journey, not a destination.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Meanwhile, I have an egg in the center of my dragons. I'll click yours if you click mine. ;)

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Meanwhile, I have an egg in the center of my dragons. I'll click yours if you click mine. ;)
I already did, please click mine. :3 Also, why don't you get more dragon eggs? :eek:
Once they hatch, there's space for more C:

Reactions: Duffie

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

I already did, please click mine. :3 Also, why don't you get more dragon eggs? :eek:
Once they hatch, there's space for more C:
I suppose that's true. xD

I'll breed some of my dragons together.