Double Elimination Tourney

Worstever

Reaction score
Name/eventual place in tourney: worstever
Timezone: GMT -6 or the country of Texas.

Not sure about specific dates I'm unavailable, but with work and stuff; well either way I'll figure something out to be able to make it happen.

Worstever

Reaction score
Ok thanks, and I was just thinking about this, since I saw this rather recently. So I'm thinking about match-ups, cause it kinda seems like there's not a definite plan in play. So right now the plan is to match up by timezone randomly I think. But what if we made it seeded by karma.
As a possible con from the original plan; if xXchorasXx goes against Maxx10680 in the first round, then despite those two being the best based on the /board, one will go into the losers bracket. Or it could just be tough luck, but just a thought. It would require more planning and set-up, but if you have a weird amount of players it could determine first-round byes or something accordingly? Just some thoughts I had on it.
Thought process two, what if you did it the way you have planned right now, and then once you get down to 16 or 32 or something then go by karma. Maybe i'm just trying to organize it too much, that's entirely possible.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Ok thanks, and I was just thinking about this, since I saw this rather recently. So I'm thinking about match-ups, cause it kinda seems like there's not a definite plan in play. So right now the plan is to match up by timezone randomly I think. But what if we made it seeded by karma.
As a possible con from the original plan; if xXchorasXx goes against Maxx10680 in the first round, then despite those two being the best based on the /board, one will go into the losers bracket. Or it could just be tough luck, but just a thought. It would require more planning and set-up, but if you have a weird amount of players it could determine first-round byes or something accordingly? Just some thoughts I had on it.
Thought process two, what if you did it the way you have planned right now, and then once you get down to 16 or 32 or something then go by karma. Maybe i'm just trying to organize it too much, that's entirely possible.
Im shooting for a 32,64,128 amount of players so we will do this if the numbers are uneven.