Double Elimination Tournament Highlights

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Maxyz73 vs Kraby1 8pm gmt +1

First map was goldentown, where maxyz died about 6 minutes into the round, and kraby1 was the last human. First win to kraby1. After a server crash we played conclave, Where maxyz went AFK and died, but I said that it's kind of unfair and so we decided to replay that round. Next map was sunspots, where maxyz died 8 minutes into the round, and kraby pulled of a victory.

fireball0409

Reaction score
Okay, I will do the best I can to sum up the match. The first map played was frostbite. Hype gets killed by Ultimate nerd around 6-7 into the round. Round 1 goes to Fireball. Second map was monastery. Somebody made it hardcore mode so we didn't know when we would die. I told Hype I died in a PM so he won that round. Third round Hype had to relog but came back right after the first zombie was chosen, so that round was discarded. The last round was on the map reactor. Hype died quick in the round by chase815122010. I died about 40 seconds after, so it was a close game. I won the match 2-1. If anyone wants to add on to this feel free.:)

storm886

Reaction score
Everyone make sure to set a time for your match! Preferably a date within the next two weeks.

Note: If your opponent is on the zombie server at the same time you are, it is OK to have a sudden match. Just make sure you have a trusted (not the rank) player referee your match! Then report it to me and I will post it on this thread (Make sure to let Hockey know too).

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
storm886 Here are the details of The match Solis vs Txboy.

First map was Peaks. After 4 minutes. Tx was caugh by a zombie and like 2 seconds later Solis was caught too. So solis won the first round.

Second map was Tomb. Jeff started the infection. And Tx was behind him. So Jeff just turned around and got him. Solis won thre second round.

Hope this helps you:)

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
storm886 Here are the details of the Match Jaffie vs. Gassy

The first map was Asylum. With 3 minutes in the game Jaffie fell victim to a zombie. Gassy won first round.

The second map was Dontstop. This was a long match. But after 6 minutes Gassy was caught by Ansoro. Jaffie won second round.

The third map was Narrows. With 2 minutes in the game Gassy was again caught by Ansoro. Jaffie won third round and the match. 2-1.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
storm886 Here are the details of the Match Harmak vs. Chill

The first map was nobuild. Within 3 minutes Harmak was caught. Chill won the first round.

The second map was Ripoff. After 5 minutes Chill fell victim to Ansoro. Harmak won the second round.

The third map was Racetrack. Both competitors took different ways. But at the end Chill was caugh by Ansoro in one of the secrets. Harmak won the third round and the Match. 2-1.

storm886

Reaction score
Thank You ansoro and harmak for your help with the information!

I have reached the max amount of characters on my first post. So I have removed the match review (only the paragraph in the middle) of each match in the First Week Only and have left the scores. This way I can still provide the details to the latest matches conveniently.

Hockeyfan1852 Can you update the scores on your thread, please?

The thread has been updated with the latest matches, if you find a match missing or an error please notify me.

Reactions: Ansoro2112

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
ansoro2112 Please do not double post. Use the Edit button provided.
Yeah sorry about that. I didn't do that because the matches were at different times. So when the first match finished I immediately came here and wrote all the details. Then I went back to the game and there was another match going on so after the second match finished I came back here again and wrote the details too. But yeah sure.

Jaffie

Reaction score
Jaffie now has a record of 2-0 and gassy has a record of 1-1.
I'm sorry but didn't gassy lose the first match as well? I'm just curious because it says so in the first post of the thread :confused:

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Thank You ansoro and harmak for your help with the information!

I have reached the max amount of characters on my first post. So I have removed the match review (only the paragraph in the middle) of each match in the First Week Only and have left the scores. This way I can still provide the details to the latest matches conveniently.

Hockeyfan1852 Can you update the scores on your thread, please?

The thread has been updated with the latest matches, if you find a match missing or an error please notify me.
Working on it.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Um Storm
***Match 17***
gassy_europeon VS Vatumok​
August 8th, 11:00 AM GMT 0​
The first map was SwordBase. But gassy had to afk, so the map was Voided. The next map was waterworks, but gassy lost connection, so the round was Voided. The first official map was tomb, gassy got killed, vatu went on to win the round. The next round was TempleRun, gassy died as well and vatu won the match. (Review courtesy of gassy)
gassy_europeon 0 - 2 Vatumok
***Match 6***
gassy_europeon VS Jaffie​
The first map was Asylum. With 3 minutes in the game Jaffie fell victim to a zombie. Gassy won the first round. The second map was Dontstop. This was a long match. But after 6 minutes Gassy was caught by Ansoro. Jaffie won the second round. The third map was Narrows. With 2 minutes in the game Gassy was again caught by Ansoro. Jaffie won the third round and the match. Jaffie now has a record of 2-0 and gassy has a record of 1-1.
gassy_europeon 1 - 2 Jaffie

Illusionist

The Neighbourhood <3
Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 storm886
Me and Vatumok first started on the map grandprix, he fell victim to Gear when 7 minutes were left till round ends. I won the round, next map was portal2 vatumok fell victim to gear again and I was killed 10 second later.