Double Elimination Tournament Highlights

storm886

Reaction score
This thread is similiar to the Team Tournament thread, although it is for the Double Elimination Tournament instead. Here is where I will post the reviews from the matches. This way the people who could not make it to them will be able to know what happened without having to ask the right person. Everyone is encouraged to put in their own reviews or opinions too, as I will not be able to make a 1 AM match for example.​
==========Round 1==========
August 1st - 14th
JohnOgozalek 0 - 2 storm886
Hockeyfan1852 1 - 2 hockeymatt79
xXxFruitNinjaxXx 1 - 2 zer0_323
Soapless2 1 - 2 Txboy1234
_Illusionist_ 2 - 0 Mevgin
ansoro2112 2 - 0 Sour_Lemon
77_is_the_best 2 - 1 Theodorre
Lily97 0 - 2 solis22
Mustabear 1 - 2 omgitsathong
Jaffie 2 - 1 nottycat
James81818 2 - 1 dannyboymed
balloon98 0 - 2 harmakpaul
M_B_H 0 - 2 xXchorasXx
Chillingworth 2 - 0 Dessern5
kraby1 2 - 0 Maxyz73
Fireball0409 2 - 1 HypeBurst
gassy_europeon 0 - 2 Vatumok
crashb23 1 - 3 worstever
Onfire 2 - 1 Rose
Maxx10680 2 - 0 Ooglie101
==========Round 2==========
August 17th - Present
***Match 1***
Fireball0409 VS Sour_Lemon​
August 20th, 12:45 AM GMT 0​
The first map of the match was Grand Prix. Fireball fell victim to the deadly storm886 about halfway into the match. The next map was adminiumantics. Fireball once again died by the hands of storm886 (me). Both players now have a record of 1-1 and are still in the tournament.​
Fireball0409 0 - 2 Sour_Lemon
***Match 2***
Bieber_X VS dannyboymed​
August 20th, 3:15 PM GMT 0​
The first map of the match was tomb. About halfway into the map, danny died. The next map was adminiumantics. The round started out with a 10 second panic. Everyone made it out of the spawn though. Bieber died about 2 min into the match. The final map was New_York. Bieber once again fell victim to a zombie. Danny won the match. Both players will live to see a third match with a record of danny 1-1 and bieber 1-1.​
Bieber_X 1 - 2 dannyboymed
***Match 3***
solis22 VS Txboy1234​
August 20th​
The first map was Peaks. After 4 minutes, Tx was caugh by a zombie and 2 seconds later Solis was caught too. Solis won the first round. The second map was Tomb. Jeff started the infection, and Tx was behind him. So Jeff just turned around and killed him. Solis won the second round and the match. Solis is now 2-0 and Txboy resigned from the tournament. Review Courtesy of ansoro.
solis22 2 - 0 Txboy1234
***Match 4***
Maxx10680 VS storm886
August 21st, 3:15 AM GMT 0
The first map of the match was narrows. About 5 minutes into the round, Maxx was sneak attacked by ansoro. Round one was awarded to storm. The next map was rainbowroad. This was a very close round. With only one minute left, Maxx once again fell victim to ansoro. The round and match was won by storm. Storm's record is now 2-0 and Maxx's is 1-1.
Maxx10680 0 - 2 storm886
***Match 5***
ansoro2112 VS hockeymatt79​
August 21st, 3:15 PM GMT 0​
The first map of the match was adminiumantics. Hockeymatt died about three minutes into the round. Ansoro was awarded one point. The next map was the famous HippoRun. Hockeymatt decided not to fool with the secret, and died about half way into the match. Ansoro won the round and the match. Hockeymatt now has a record of 1-1 and ansoro has a record of 2-0.​
ansoro2112 2 - 0 hockeymatt79
***Match 6***
gassy_europeon VS Jaffie​
The first map was Asylum. With 3 minutes in the game Jaffie fell victim to a zombie. Gassy won the first round. The second map was Dontstop. This was a long match. But after 6 minutes Gassy was caught by Ansoro. Jaffie won the second round. The third map was Narrows. With 2 minutes in the game Gassy was again caught by Ansoro. Jaffie won the third round and the match. Jaffie now has a record of 2-0 and gassy has a record of 0-2, eliminating him from the tournament.​
gassy_europeon 1 - 2 Jaffie
***Match 7***
Chillingworth VS harmakpaul​
The first map was nobuild. Within 3 minutes Harmak was caught. Chill won the first round. The second map was Ripoff. After 5 minutes Chill fell victim to Ansoro. Harmak won the second round. The third map was Racetrack. Both competitors took different ways. But at the end Chill was caught by Ansoro in one of the secrets. Harmak won the third round and the Match. Harmak now has a record of 2-0 and Chilling has a record of 1-1.​
Chillingworth 1 - 2 harmakpaul
***Match 8***
Dessern5 VS xXxFruitNinjaxXx​
The information of the match is unknown, but Dessern won and now has a record of 1-1, and fruit has a record of 0-2, eliminating him from the tournament.​
Dessern5 2 - ? xXxFruitNinjaxXx
***Match 9***
M_B_H VS Rose87​
The information of this match is unknown, but Rose won and now has a record of 1-1, MBH now has a record of 0-2 and has been eliminated from the tournament.​
M_B_H ?-2 Rose87
***Match 10***
_Illusionist_ VS Vatumok​
The first map of the match was GrandPrix. Vatumok fell victim to Gearzx when 7 minutes were left till round ends. Illu won the round. The next map was portal2; vatumok fell victim to gear again and Illu was killed 10 second later. Illu now has a record of 2-0 and Vatumok has a record of 1-1.​
_Illusionist_ 2 - 0 Vatumok
***Match 11***
kraby1 VS Ooglie101​
The First map was Adminiumantics. They both ended up winning the round. 2nd map was new_york, and once again, both won. Then the map was adminiumantics again and ooglie died 5 minutes into the game. Next map was hipporun where ooglie died 7 minutes into the game, and kraby1 being last human, won the round and match.​
kraby1 4 - 2 Ooglie101
***Match 12***
omgitsathong VS Theodorre​
Round 1 was zombiecastle, theodorre died very quickly. omgitsathong wins round 1. Second round was on antfarm omgitsathong was the first to die! Leaving theodorre the winner of round 2. 3rd round was on life. Theodorre ended up dieing leaving omgitsathong the victor! Good match both of you! (Review Courtesy of Dessern)​
omgitsathong 2 - 1 Theodorre
***Match 13***
James VS Mevgin​
When we tried to start, I got first zombie, so we started again.In the first map, loading docks, both players lasted long, but Mevgin certainly had the edge, managing to survive the round!Well done Mevgin! I really enjoyed playing with you and you did very well. In the next map, snowglobe, I managed to win in another close match.The final match was won by Mevgin, giving him his 2-1 win. (Courtesy of James, also in their point of view in you were wondering.)​
James 1 - 2 Mevgin
---------------------------------News---------------------------------​
Round 2 Matches are being organized! Make sure to check the Tournament Thread for your opponent.
Eliminated from the Tournament: Ssonicmovies, mariostr, emues7, Txboy1234, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, M_B_H, gassy_europeon, Ooglie, Hypeburst, Theodorre​

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST. I hate tower. if i wasn't the first zombie on glados i had the win
EDIT : Glados came up later and zer0 happened to be on. and guess who survived longer :l
ME!

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST. I hate tower. if i wasn't the first zombie on glados i had the win
EDIT : Glados came up later and zer0 happened to be on. and guess who survived longer :l
ME!
Missed sour's match :( cant believe he didnt score at all and i killed mev in war :p
EDIT: sorry hit reply instead of edit

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
harmakpaul VS balloon98 today. The first round map choices were labs and war. War won and so did harmak for this round. The second round map choices were kairidianrunadvance and mt_olympus. harmak takes it home with the map that won, mt_olympus.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Here is the recap for my match
Dessern5 vs Chillingworth
The first match was on the map waterworks. It was a good match (both of us lasting to final 10) but I lost then promptly caught chill. Second match was on nobuild128 with some slight variations by an unknown op+. I lost again leaving chill the victor.
0-2 chill

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Here is the recap for my match
Dessern5 vs Chillingworth
The first match was on the map waterworks. It was a good match (both of us lasting to final 10) but I lost then promptly caught chill. Second match was on nobuild128 with some slight variations by an unknown op+. I lost again leaving chill the victor.
0-2 chill
The unknown op was Forseti :p