Did someone say WALNUTS!?

Shanebat1

Reaction score
Omg Theo dont make me cri. Farwell, stay on the forums :c. And ill make sure to leave as many useless signs as possible in Aotearoa. And you were like one of my first friends on BT and one of the best :c.

Also I didnt say walnuts I said chestnuts.

• Thank You
Reactions: Theodorre

Chips

Reaction score
YOU BUTT

But seriously, I'm going to miss you, you were always upbeat and happy, NEVER EVER showed the bit of frustration, and I, myself, just felt ,well, happier around you. You have an infectious aura of enthusiasm. Never let go of that. Good luck in life, and be sure to to drop in every once in a while. ;)

• Thank You

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I'M NEVER IN ANY GOODBYES NO ONE LIKES ME

It's sad to see you go, as you were one of the people I respected most and talked to on ZSC, and in general, at least respect wise. Good luck in life, and be sure to visit TNT and the forums sometimes ;)

• Thank You
Reaction score
Oh the hilarious times we've had on here.. x) I don't exactly remember the day we met on ZS, but since then (whenever it was), we've had so much fun together, on TS, TC, the server with Sam, and many other places that I can't remember! Even though I haven't been on ZS for a while now, it's sad to see you leave from this community, you brightened up the server whenever you came on and you always brought such a happy and positive energy! Annnd I'm so glad that we can keep in contact still =D
p.s Ok, maybe I like Chemistry..a little bit x)

p.s.s =&

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Theeeeeo! NO! Please tell me that it's all a lie. You can't leave. Was it me? I CAN CHANGE!! In the famous words of the ever knowledgable and wise Rihanna-- I want you to staaaaay.

Seriously though, every time I saw you on one of the servers you were always so peppy and enthusiastic. Which would then influence my mood. I'm going to miss that. Take care Theo and good luck with your future endeavours.

• Thank You
L

Later_Gator

Later_Gator/Gator: I admit, I was kind of scared of you at first. Not sure why. How can you even be scared of anyone on the net, anyway? But I was. Of course, once I got over that, I realised that you’re actually a funny and friendly guy. I hope to talk to you again soon.
Bahaha. That actually made me laugh. I assume that's probably because of the way I type. Awwwyea told me that I appeared to be emotionless because of it.

Anyway, I'm actually sad to see you go (but I completely understand). I literally had a "what?!" moment when I saw this thread, and that rarely happens. You're one of the nicest players I've met. Like, on a scale of mean to Jowe (with Jowe being the nicest of course), you're close to, if not at, Jowe.

Theo, gosh, I greatly admire how you conduct yourself. Take your maturity, for instance. I admire how mature you act for your age. It's not common, and I greaaatly appreciate it (and I'm sure many others would agree). As an operator, you were definitely professional, and you took your job seriously. On top of that, you were (and still are) also very friendly and understanding. But, overall, Theo, what I really like about you is that you're genuine. You were never more nice for sake of being more nice, or more mature, or more whatever. You're awesome for it.

Theo, I wish you the best of luck in life. You've been a great friend, and I'm glad to have met you. Thank you for being yourself. (Oh, and, again, try to maintain your innocence the best you can!) :)

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
As saddening as this is yet I am happy for you. You have been apart of this wonderful community for a long time and over the period of time being here have made many friends along the way including me (Even though we are cousins xD)
I have you to thank for introducing me into this wonderful place and for that I thank you.

Goodbye friend

(I am sorry for the short goodbye I feel I have said enough to you in real life)

:D

• Thank You

Neon_Penguin

The Anime Fan
Reaction score
THEO!

Although we didn't really see each other much back then (As I staffed Lava, and you staffed Zombie), I still remember the awesome times we had when we talked on TS and when I dropped by on Zombie ;-;

Take care dude, it sucks to see you leave :c

• Thank You

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Take care man, seriously. We've had some great memories together (remember that hippo map we tried to build with Sophie xD?), and all the talks on TS and the servers...

It was an honor to staff, play, and know you.

Our paths will cross again, I'm sure. See yah around Theo! :)

• Thank You

storm886

Reaction score
I never thought I would see this day come. Theodorre, you are Blocktopia. I remember first seeing you on the CZS server around 2 years ago. Those were fun times. You are one of the nicest people on Blocktopia and you did make a difference in this community Theodorre. Never say you didn't, because you did. But I understand as time wears on and big changes like a move happen, interests change too. I think it is really cool that you are learning all those languages; that is something that I would like to do sometime. Best of luck in life and make a difference! As I say with all of these threads, I will always remember you.

P.S. I can't believe someone actually put me into the opening post of their goodbye thread. :D Make sure to visit the forums too!

• Thank You

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score

Theo, Teho, The guy with the walnuts (I never called you that what)

Anyways, good luck in life, even though I wasn't talking to you much lately (because i don't play jte much) you were still one of the people I was closest to. Gonna miss ya, and want to keep in touch, and where ever life takes you, I hope you enjoy it.

And here's something for the road.

• Winner
Reactions: Love and Theodorre

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Theo, you're a great dude. Zombies was the best with you, and you did well on JtE, especially with aotea. Best of luck in life, and don't forget to stop in and say hi now and again!

• Thank You

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
How did I not notice this thread? NOOOOOOO THEOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But really, I had a ton of fun with you and I wish you the best of luck with your life and career. I hope that you will visit and I'd love it if someday you could return. :')

Until then,
BYE THEOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

(I will miss your tooth.)

• Thank You

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Oh wow this seems unexpected but I had no idea what you were really doing since zombie closed down. I will miss not being able to talk about squirrels/chipmunks as roadkill. ;) As a few people have said now, you seemed to be a very innocent kid and that's what made you a very likable person in this community and honestly I wish a lot more people were like you. Not getting into trouble (that I know of) :) and well never being rude or getting into any arguments. Keep it up and you'll do awesome in life, you seem to really have your priorities set. I wish you the best in life. Just check into the forums at least sometimes.