Did someone say WALNUTS!?

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I know, I know. The “I’m-never-going-to-leave” attitude I originally had when I joined Blocktopia has finally died.

There are various reasons why I’m leaving, but the main ones are school, languages, and my future. I realised that in the past month, while I’ve been studying for exams (which are now over, thank goodness), that I can live perfectly fine without playing on Minecraft. In fact, the only time in the past four weeks that I actually have been doing anything in relation to Minecraft was on a Spanish server I’m part of, to improve my Spanish ability. Heck, I actually enjoy NOT playing the game. I feel like I’m finally able to focus on other things (languages, mainly) and I feel like I’m using my time more wisely, and enjoying my teen years, which are apparently the best years in one’s life. I have so many goals for the next five years that, in order to achieve them, I’m cramming in so many things into my life (like studying French, Spanish and NZSL, which I would NOT recommend to ANYONE who wants to have free time), which leaves virtually no time for anything else, let alone playing video games. Lastly, I feel like I don’t know many people on the servers anymore. Many of my old ZS friends are leaving, and the only other people I really know are those who play on JtE. It’s sad, but it’s happening and there’s nothing I can do to stop it.

I’ve loved the past year, 9 months and 7 days, and I never regret any of it. I am sad I joined so late, and only experienced Zombie Survival towards the end, but hey, it’s better that never joining at all, right? Staffing on ZS for over a year was a fantastically awesome experience, and that too, is something I’ll never regret. Perhaps one day, I’ll return to Blocktopia, but that’s not in the foreseeable future, not permanently anyway. With my family due to move overseas to a Spanish-speaking nation in the next few years, I have a lot of Spanish to catch-up on. Although I never made a large contribution to Blocktopia ZS, or JtE, I hope that, for someone, I made some kind of contribution in my own…erm…quirky way, in whatever way. I’ll still be checking the forums, but I will not be logging on to the servers, not often, anyway.

Aaaaaaaand, yes, I shall be doing individual goodbyes/last comments, to those who I have really gotten to know or connected with in the past 21 months. (Those that are still here/showing signs of life).
(In no particular order)
Zombie Survival/Lava Survival
JohnOgozalek/Johnnie: I’m so happy for you! Not only were you a great friend/TS buddy, but you most definitely deserve your position as Director of JtE, and I’m so glad it worked out. Keep up your work! You’re doing great. :)

Dessern5/Desmond: I haven’t been able to talk to you much since ZS’s end; however I’ve been watching your progress via the meeting recaps… ;) Congratulations on Controller on RoF! I’m sure you’ll ‘control’ well.

Killer1525: My first reference...I really wish I could speak to you more. :( You were what triggered me becoming an Operator on ZS, so for that, I thank you. :)

Txboy1234/Texas: Well, I guess it's goodbye, Texas! I hope you find a server to settle into. :p

ZombiePineapple: ZP! It seems like an eternity ago that we staffed together. I hope you'll stay in Blocktopia. :)

M_B_H/M: Okay, let me get this out first: You were hilarious. I know, obviously, you weren’t always TRYING to be like that, but...it seemed to happen anyway. Maybe it was my stupid sense of humour. But it was always there. As I said in your goodbye thread, you were always there for me to talk to, and I loved talking to you. I hope I manage to stay in contact with you.

RaneOfPane: I'm not actually sure if you're still here or not...but...see ya, nonetheless!

IncredibleNaki: I wish you the best with *cough* Ingrid *cough*

One_One_Two: A great ex-Controller, and a great friend, I bid you goodbye!

AvantGarde/Avanticus: I haven’t talked to you in ages, but you were possibly one of the nicest people around. I always felt comfortable chatting with you on TS, (and originally thinking you were Australian, I know, how unfortunate is that? A Kiwi…not recognising another Kiwi…)

Eigloo: I know you technically left but oh well. Mentioning you again. See ya Eilgoo! :)

NottyKitten: Welp, goodbye, you European-Knotts-Cat you! :) :)

SparklyMuffinz/Sparklies: Look what you've become! Hanging out with you on TS was great, as well as staffing with you on ZS. :)

ReyvnNova/Rey: I HAVEN’T TALKED TO YOU FOR AGES EITHER. I wish I had more time, then I’d be able to say hello more…that aside, your map-creation skills on ZS were fantastic, and it was always exciting to play on ‘Rey’s new map’! See ya around, Kiwiwiwiwi. J

JKangaroo/JK: Hawaii buddy! There was something about you that I found so…mysterious. Perhaps it was your classy way of chatting, or the way you kept yourself. Whatever it was, you were certainly an interesting (in a positive way) person! I have some funny logs of you, which I’ll be sure to keep.

Bonbonladen826/Undercooked gingerbread (Ew): My first friend in Blocktopia. I know you probably won’t see this, but just in case you do, then let me just say: I appreciated the way you looked after me, and were really friendly to me, when I first joined. I may have not stayed in Blocktopia if you hadn’t been there to welcome me.
AND YES YOU’RE UNDERCOOKED DON’T TRY TO DENY IT.

Mjrox/Sophie: I’m glad we’ve been able to stay in touch, even though you don’t have Premium, Miss Canadian. :) Keep that sense of humour, it’s hilarious. And keep studying chemistry! I know you secretly love it, deep down. :p

Claire1018/Éclair: I haven’t been able to talk to you much, but those rare times when I played on Lava Survival, you were great. (Especially when you played the role of the floor shark, cough cough).

Emosquirrel/Neighbour: FELLOW RODENT. PLEASE. STAY BEAUTIFUL. OKAY? OKAY. (Also a great ex-Op on ZS, you were amazing. :))

Later_Gator/Gator: I admit, I was kind of scared of you at first. Not sure why. How can you even be scared of anyone on the net, anyway? But I was. Of course, once I got over that, I realised that you’re actually a funny and friendly guy. I hope to talk to you again soon.

Willchill/Willie: Aussie aussie aussie! Oi oi oi! (Sorry, I just had to do that, I couldn’t find a more appropriate phrase to say to you. :p)

xxFruitNinjaxx/Frooty: I don’t see you much these days, but I hope you go well in life nonetheless. See ya. :)

SmoggyWaffles/Smogglies: You certainly outlived me multiple times, that’s for sure. :p Oh, you Waffle you!

Rose87/Rosie: *cough* you totally were born in 1987, in some twisted reality. See ya, Rosie. :)

HypeBurst/Hypo: One of my best pals, I really do miss talking to ya. It’s great knowing you don’t live too far from me. I may check in on TS sometime if you’re ever on, send me a message! Okay!? :)

Ansoro2112/Soro: Bye pal! You were a great and friendly friend! I'll miss ya, so I will!

Solis22/Solid: YOU’RE GROWING UP SO FAST!

UltimateBudgie: Wasn't sure whether to put you in here or not, since it was more AoD...well, see ya anywho, ya Birdie!

Jammy001/Hamcakes: You’ll always be a ham. Never will you be anything else.

Damer_Flinn/Dame: Okay, I know you secretly didn’t mind the name ‘Dame’, right? Right!

Nillgbugwtw/Nill: I thought you were a girl for the first, like…6 months, because of your ‘just a small town girl’ lyric in your leaving message on ZS. Just thought I’d tell you that.

77_is_the_best/Shadova: Welp, see ya Aussie mate!

Hockeyfan1852: I hope all your plans for the future go well. :) (you know what I’m referring to).

Raxo2222: Keep posting lots on the forums…we can’t have anyone overtake you! D:
JtE
RyanDodd: You couldn’t have possibly helped more than you did. I cannot stress to you how much of a help you were to Tommyleej and I. Thank you so much for that. I wish you the best with your staffing career.

Biblius: Sancti is impressive, and I still get blown away at how much the Empire has extended. I wish you the best with Sancti’s future.

Smeagal_Hunter: I hope you don’t fall off Aotearoa on your horse and seriously damage yourself! D:

Shanebat1: You may now take my place as leader of Aotearoa, at least until I come back, if I ever do. I know you’ll do me proud. :)

RevlisJ/Naoh: You’re so nice to me. J I hope the bakery in Wisteria works out for you, I really do! You make great bread. :p

DynastyOfBlocks/Dienasty: Okay I’m still totally scared of you.

Crashb23: Thank you so much for everything! I loved staffing with you on ZS, too. :)

Da_Jinks/Da: Keep staffing! You’re great at it. :p

Myusername22: Welp, see ya later pal! Have fun in Concord! :)

Henry: Again, have fun in Con...wait are you still in Concord? :confused: See ya!

Shocker: Thanks for being a great pal on JtE!

Storm: Later Storm! Stay with JtE, too, please? :p

Old_Man_Oak63: I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEARLY LEFT YOU OUT! Your economic meetings on JtE were so helpful, (even though I only made one class :(). See ya around, OMOMOMOMO!

Well, that's about it. If I forgot someone who thinks they should be on here, do not hesitate to let me know! I'm pretty sure I've forgot some people, but I can't find who. ;-;

(And thank you so much to the Admins/Donators/Staff members, of the past, present and future. Blocktopia wouldn't EXIST without you! Thank you! :))

Remember, as my ZS-entrance message once said...
"Did someone say WALNUTS!?"

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you forgot me
theo it was great fun, from ZS to JtE, I wish you the utmost best with your studies and you life in general and you are always gonna be missed here :cry:
Have fun with your life and make sure you visit when you can ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: Theodorre

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Eoht </3 I thought you would stay with us forever, I dun even care you forgot me on the ZS list (okay just a bit lel) but I guess your reasons are 'valid' but don't you dare not visit us once in a while or else I will get Tommy to hunt you down! >:c
(also our nicknames are the best <3 Minus that one time on JtE lel)

Bye... but you'll be back - they all are - MWAHAHAH

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Eoht </3 I thought you would stay with us forever, I dun even care you forgot me on the ZS list (okay just a bit lel) but I guess your reasons are 'valid' but don't you dare not visit us once in a while or else I will get Tommy to hunt you down! >:c
(also our nicknames are the best <3 Minus that one time on JtE lel)

Bye... but you'll be back - they all are - MWAHAHAH
IN MY DEFENCE I ADDED YOU ON BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Theo :( I will still see you, you know where right? You'll still be helping?

Si si and si! :)

I never loved you anyways Odor </3

It's sad you are leaving Theo D=
You are always so friendly and kind to everyone, I admire you for that ^_^.
Good luck learning spanish and good luck in life!

I knew I'd left people. ;-; One moment...I'll add ya. :p

• Love
Reactions: Nottykitten

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score

Goodbye my kiwi friend. You were one of those ZS players that reignited my love for the server and kept me from leaving. You were a valuable member of the staff, and more importantly, a wonderful person to play with. Do not think your contributions weren't large, by any means.

Thank you, good luck, and visit the north shore. We have, like, beaches and seagulls. Also Avanties.

nitasu987

Reaction score
I WILL HOARD ALL THE WALNUTS SO YOU CANT LEAAAAVE. WAAAAH ;-; ;-;

Theo you are one of my FAVORITE people in Blocktopia and you're so awesome! G'luck with that NZSL... Whatever that is! :D <3

Don' stop eatin' them walnutz!

• Thank You

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
you forgot love

I'm really sad to see you go. D: It was a damn-nice honour to play with you and gain your friendship on Zombies.

And on JtE, I'm glad you needed more people for AOT. With the help of that little settlement in the trees, I've had more fun on JtE than I ever expected.

Stay on the forums, pls. At least give us the option to talk with you here D:

I'm going to miss you, Theo.
Stay classy ;)

• Thank You

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Theo stop. No :"(
But really, I'll miss you so much. You're such an amazing friend to me. I'll always admire the fact that you were always friendly and lovable to everyone. That's not easy to do. So I hope you keep it up! I do hope you still visit the forums and we need to keep in touch my lil chipmunk. I'm gonna still visiting you one day. I love you so much. <3

• Thank You

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Theo....yes it has felt like an eternity when we staffed together back at ZS even though I only was op for a month there but you became one heck of a staff member and a great community member.

I am going to miss talking to ya. I wish you the best in your future and hope you come back and visit

• Thank You

_4_

Reaction score
Theodorre you were always one of my bestest friends on Classi zombie.. I don't really know what to say though. I'm not surprised for some reason probably because we haven't spoken in a little while, but I actually will miss you :(! Please visit man! Even if this sounds lame I really am going to miss you!!

• Thank You