[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm really not but its not like I can stop you from believing that. Still why not play it safe and just have me purify whomever the town wants so I can prove I did not do the nightkill and you can go after the actual killers instead?
Because we're getting close to mafia winning by sheer numbers, and how does purifying mean you can't nightkill

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Because we're getting close to mafia winning by sheer numbers, and how does purifying mean you can't nightkill

If Inf made it so the Mafia can do more than one action at once without telling us then we simply riot and cancel him

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie and Alisha

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what do you know that everyone else doesn't?
Nothing, I know we have 12 players to start and we've killed 3 innos
Chances are we have around 3 mafia, maybe 2 mafia + 3rd party or 3 mafia + 3rd party (it's usually about the square root of the number of players if I recall)
So if we assume 3 mafia and 6 not mafia, killing a town today + mafia kill tomorrow would but us at 3 v 4 which means a mislynch = lose

If Inf made it so the Mafia can do more than one action at once without telling us then we simply riot and cancel him
If Inf made town's powers through items and then gave town a role that wipes out items of other town we simply riot and cancel him

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
vs someone who is townsided but is drawn to a basement
que
there's also nothing that really points to items being useful for mafia
some pages hint at it but could also be a 'here's a possible item' or 'here's a possible thing to make'
and considering how easy it is for you to hit town and wipe out all these items you're probably EVIL
what do you mean 'could also be' since the stuff youre describing is the mafia uses
i agree as long as you hit oog first
rude i thought you trusted me!

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Basements are bad, nothing good happens there
what do you mean 'could also be' since the stuff youre describing is the mafia uses
How do you know? It could just be a this is what paper does (send messages secretly in the daytime), this is something you can do with batteries (totem of light)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
How do you know? It could just be a this is what paper does (send messages secretly in the daytime), this is something you can do with batteries (totem of light)
the key
the paper page, especially when paired with the idea of a specific message on a cue card causes something mysterious with the judges, pretty much guarantees a mafia use (you literally thought this yourself on night 1)
im also guaranteeing theres a totem of dark that mafia can make that blacks out another room
and theres still no revealed town use for microchips

i think youre putting too little faith in the pamphlet pages!

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
the key
the paper page, especially when paired with the idea of a specific message on a cue card causes something mysterious with the judges, pretty much guarantees a mafia use (you literally thought this yourself on night 1)
I still don't see the mafia-only use, other than a way to send messages to mafia buddies
Surely anyone can have a specific message on their cue card? And if mafia are immune to lynches how would we stop them?

and theres still no revealed town use for microchips

i think youre putting too little faith in the pamphlet pages!
Might be in one of the last pages, and sesssy doesn't have a role yet right?
I think you're putting too much faith in the extremely vague pamphlet pages!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I still don't see the mafia-only use, other than a way to send messages to mafia buddies
Surely anyone can have a specific message on their cue card? And if mafia are immune to lynches how would we stop them
the pamphlet page heavily suggested they can make someone seppuku with it
and i assume its a 1 time thing and it doesnt necessarily guarantee immunity, as all the pamphlet said is that it had a mysterious effect iirc
Might be in one of the last pages, and sesssy doesn't have a role yet right?
I think you're putting too much faith in the extremely vague pamphlet pages!
sessy is 99% the engineer and its only been said they need batteries
and ? one of the special mechanics behind this game is entirely useless my bad!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
anyway its time for the fateful moment
my heart tells me to trust notty
logic doesnt!
i trust the people voting for hk more than i trust the people voting for notty
and the deadline approaches
so

vote HKCaper

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
the pamphlet page heavily suggested they can make someone seppuku with it
One of my pamplets had a bunch of questions that as far as I can tell mean nothing, how do we know this wasn't flavor text too?

and i assume its a 1 time thing and it doesnt necessarily guarantee immunity, as all the pamphlet said is that it had a mysterious effect iirc
That's a lot of assumptions

sessy is 99% the engineer and its only been said they need batteries
The suspicious, untrustworthy engineer who is planning something maybe nefarious?

and ? one of the special mechanics behind this game is entirely useless my bad!!
You're bad and you should feel bad

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
One of my pamplets had a bunch of questions that as far as I can tell mean nothing, how do we know this wasn't flavor text too?
que
That's a lot of assumptions
i mean its really not?
The suspicious, untrustworthy engineer who is planning something maybe nefarious?
the pamphlet was written in a way to intentionally throw suspicion on them that its trustworthy!
You're bad and you should feel bad
why
what did your heart say about our robot :(
cyborgs arent people
#roboracism

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Alisha and webpaige

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but the deadline is in 1 hour and a lynch is better than no lynch and theres no guarantee ltin/sessy are showing up so i would implore paige/hip to change their vote (hk said hes gone for rest of deadline)