[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
no i knew the entire time
que
time to do some backreading of day 0

but my initial point was that your complete shutdown of the Darkness™ and mafia being seperate entities despite having this role information by the start of day 1 seems completely ??? since like if anything your role would have supported this theory

if its not obvious i dont believe this claim

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
que
time to do some backreading of day 0

but my initial point was that your complete shutdown of the Darkness™ and mafia being seperate entities despite having this role information by the start of day 1 seems completely ??? since like if anything your role would have supported this theory

if its not obvious i dont believe this claim
my shutdown of that was based on the idea of an NPC not controlled by mafia randomly killing us

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
'unremarkable'
but how
ive easily been one of the most active players this game and if you have nothing to scumhunt based on that then youre either not reading everything or making up reads
Are you reading? I said I can't remember anything. I generally do reads lists from memory, I find that it improves my critical thinking and stops me latching onto things.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i dont think hip has to be tied up in this theory but ive also considered the possibility of paige and alisha faking the 2nd mafia note

i just generally have full faith in hip from being the first comedian claim
That's true. I didn't consider them only needing to fake one note. That makes it a bit less tinfoily and brings it more into "moderate paranoia" territory.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i dont think hip has to be tied up in this theory but ive also considered the possibility of paige and alisha faking the 2nd mafia note

i just generally have full faith in hip from being the first comedian claim
we bonded in the kitchen

but if it helps ive been really confused about the letter thing, and paige gave no indication of having a letter during the entire chat (HKCaper can verify this)

really i don't know what she was trying to gain there

Reactions: HKCaper

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Are you reading? I said I can't remember anything. I generally do reads lists from memory, I find that it improves my critical thinking and stops me latching onto things.
what???
you not 'remembering' something is very easily relatable to never reading it in the first place
i still havent forgotten day 0 where you just skipped like 10 pages since you deemed they were useless with your magic

i dont like your attitude sir!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
my shutdown of that was based on the idea of an NPC not controlled by mafia randomly killing us
but then what else is it
i refuse to believe you would so easily shut down the theory that it could possibly be a thing if you had that role information

anyway whoevers lynched today should probably change their cue card to 'Fuck you.' before hand (i assume that was whats on the pamphlet that notty/ltin read) just to see what it does

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what???
you not 'remembering' something is very easily relatable to never reading it in the first place
i still havent forgotten day 0 where you just skipped like 10 pages since you deemed they were useless with your magic

i dont like your attitude sir!
Truth be told I don't have all the time in the world to be backreading and sifting through nonsense. It's my personal opinion that memes and joke posts have no substance from which to properly draw reads.
we bonded in the kitchen

but if it helps ive been really confused about the letter thing, and paige gave no indication of having a letter during the entire chat (HKCaper can verify this)

really i don't know what she was trying to gain there
Well, she wouldn't have had the notes at that point, right? Unless she was in the library the night be fore that in which case idk.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
but then what else is it
i refuse to believe you would so easily shut down the theory that it could possibly be a thing if you had that role information

anyway whoevers lynched today should probably change their cue card to 'Fuck you.' before hand (i assume that was whats on the pamphlet that notty/ltin read) just to see what it does
i shut down the idea of a random entity killing people, not the idea of different causes of death

and no i have a big speech prepared if im lynched anyway

• Optimistic
Reactions: Timdood3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but then what else is it
maybe not 'is' but 'was' since at the time there wasnt any indication that mafia were Darkness™ people
i still have 0 idea what the other cause of death would be now other than being alone in a room at night but that seems obvious if it was the case seeing as location at night can be determined by other people in other rooms (unless mafia can stay in a dark room at night but iirc it says limited ability to walk around at night so i doubt it)

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
maybe not 'is' but 'was' since at the time there wasnt any indication that mafia were Darkness™ people
i still have 0 idea what the other cause of death would be now other than being alone in a room at night but that seems obvious if it was the case seeing as location at night can be determined by other people in other rooms (unless mafia can stay in a dark room at night but iirc it says limited ability to walk around at night so i doubt it)
My best guess would be that the cause of death would be different in the killer were in the same room. Like a stabbing instead of darkness suffocation.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i still want the explanation as to how im using notty as a human shield and how ive teamed with sessy this game
you said that you don't remember how notty plays as scum and i find that very hard to believe considering how much time you've been in games together!

you also feel distant from sessy and not interacting much which makes me think you're covering her!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
My best guess would be that the cause of death would be different in the killer were in the same room. Like a stabbing instead of darkness suffocation.
good point!

you said that you don't remember how notty plays as scum and i find that very hard to believe considering how much time you've been in games together!

you also feel distant from sessy and not interacting much which makes me think you're covering her!
i mean i took a decently sized break from mafia and if you think i can remember anything from 2+ games ago then pssh who do you think i am albert einstein??????

also i guess i can see the sessy front but its moreso i dont really know what to say other than shes making somewhat of an effort to post reads and thoughts (admittedly most of them said before by other people dont hate me aaaa i dont think thats necessarily reflected of her being mafia) and also came out with a hidden name with 0 hesitation which seems towny but could also be reckless mafia