[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I mean claim as in your name (which you have already) and your ability.
Like I said, I don’t know my role name and there are no abilities as of yet. I’m trying to see if visiting a certain room will unlock my role. If you want me to claim my actual name it’s sessybessy ?‍♀

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean this backlash over being asked to give a single piece of information about role seems a bit strange
i mean what harm would giving the role name even do unless theres an RID killer which i doubt
the role names dont even seem to be linked to abilities so far (comedian -> double items, survivalist -> barricading, cyborg -> number of items)

• Informative
Reactions: Ltin

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
stranger claimed cyborg right? and got a battery last night?

anyhow, there seems to be something going on with notty, but im not sure on lynchkng her yet. I feel town needs items, and specifically players need certain items, which means a role taking items seems anti town. Then again, as notty pointed out, mafia might also need items, so im not set on lynching her rn.

Twg feels interesting also, but his role claim just seems too intense to be faked. I will keep my eye out for him, but seems town for now.

Imo stranger and alisha seem options for a lynch. On one hand im reading and vibing alisha more as town, but stranger claimed a weird role, which again could be nothing since closed setup. I wanna know a bit more about the workings of strangers role (if you dont mind).

On items in general, i dont think we can share items or give anyone our items. I think items will always appear in the same rooms, and mapping which items are where helps us in that way. You need an item, you visit the corresponding room, something like that.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Imo stranger and alisha seem options for a lynch. On one hand im reading and vibing alisha more as town, but stranger claimed a weird role, which again could be nothing since closed setup. I wanna know a bit more about the workings of strangers
Too clarify, i have a slight gut feel stranger is scum, but i havent made my mind up, because im not sure on their role.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Mhm i read back again to strangers claims. I still find it weird you got batteries and tim and I found cogs, and players in other rooms got same items.

Im having wild theories that lynching or stealing somehow from stranger, we can use her battery in the lighting box and power the dark rooms somehow but its far fetched.

Also her ability, how could it help us to know how many items someone has?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Has nobody else noticed that Notty has not claimed their role name either? They claimed the ability 'Purify' and a couple of us referred to them as the 'Purifier' and there was no attempt by Notty to correct the misinformation there.

I backread a little bit and everyone (including me admittedly) let Notty off the hook and focused on other topics, and now I get thrown into the woods by Notty for saying I'm not comfortable with claiming anything yet?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Has nobody else noticed that Notty has not claimed their role name either? They claimed the ability 'Purify' and a couple of us referred to them as the 'Purifier' and there was no attempt by Notty to correct the misinformation there.

I backread a little bit and everyone (including me admittedly) let Notty off the hook and focused on other topics, and now I get thrown into the woods by Notty for saying I'm not comfortable with claiming anything yet?
Didn't she claim she doesn't know her role name?
That is strange either way though.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also yeah you might think I'm stretching the reasoning a little there with the 'no attempt to correct piece' since I guess it could be read as a description of ability but Notty is voting me for not claiming while not having claimed their own role name, and kept the attention away from their role name!

And yes I know the question for a role name is a straightforward one but I feel like even giving that away will give scum ideas to plan around me during the night.

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Didn't she claim she doesn't know her role name?
That is strange either way though.
Earlier on, but having the ability purify and not knowing a role name is weird because if Notty doesn't know their role name still, there should be some sort of an objective or some sort of guide that would help them figure it out?

Sessy doesn't know it either and I don't recall seeing her say anything like: doing x would reveal her role name'

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So idk, but I feel like I'm being scapegoated just because I said I wasn't comfortable claiming a role name! Then they kept asking and all three people I am suspicious of voted me, and Notty managed to keep the focus away from themselves in the process!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Costume Room - TheWeakGuy48_
Library - hipmeow
Basement - Sessybessy, Stranger from Planet 9
Kitchen - Nottykitten, Alisha, WebPaige
Lighting Box - Mooglie, Ltin
Restaurant - HKCaper, Timdood3

And take a look at the room designations, since Paige agreed to go in the Kitchen with me we still have hipmeow and TWG all alone, and the darkness is said to prey on people that are alone in a room with themselves?

TWG actually voted me and didn't bother trying to get in a room with someone else, he doesn't seem that concerned over potentially dying from not going to a room! And even if you excuse it as laziness, he's basically a wild card that is now allowed to show up to any room he pleases under the pretense that he forgot that nobody wanted to go in a room with him! And he is ok with ending the day!

Actually now that I look at this again Hip didn't correct anything either and he posted since I gave the list of room designations, he said he wasn't paying attention so maybe he really wasn't and from everyone else's meta reads on him it appears normal for him? Idk on this one can someone who knows Hip better explain this to me? It's irresponsible! He's a wildcard too now that could pop in any room at any time with no alibi for his actions!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alisha - She seems more townie to me today than she did yesterday when She was pushing Notty tbh. I'm kinda reconsidering bc I'm starting to see her logic in pushing Notty and TWG by association.
Stranger said this after asking me to claim and claims that I seemed more townie
Stranger is liking/agreeing with my post so much I think they might be mafia, and they trust me so they'll look more townie if I get lynched!
Then TWG says this after Stranger kept rating his posts and does anyone else find this interaction weirdly placed, like TWG doesn't bother to clear up the room issue but goes put of his way to say 'oh actually stranger could still be scum' while both of them later pile votes on me?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So if it's cue card related maybe cue cards count as items? Whoever kills you gets to pick up your card and pocket it? Or did he just not bother filling his out?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Then TWG says this after Stranger kept rating his posts and does anyone else find this interaction weirdly placed, like TWG doesn't bother to clear up the room issue but goes put of his way to say 'oh actually stranger could still be scum' while both of them later pile votes on me?
idk what the room issue has to do with this but i agree that twg calling stranger scummy and then proceeding to join their vote train was a bit odd
Also does anyone else remember when Omni died and the speaker said he had no name? Was that cue card related?
ya i think so

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm beginning to townread Moog more than I previously did when I moved him up to neutral since he unvoted right around when Notty started to pick up the momentum on voting me!
What I mean here is that if moog was scum it would be easier for him to just leave his vote on me and let notty take the heat even though he was the first to vote me, but he actively chose to unvote so that gets town cred points with me!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i assume he just didnt bother filling it since iirc it wasnt necessary to fill out
That sounds like an Omni thing to do, but I guess if I was thinking about physical things attached to people then wouldn't it have been left at his death site or did somebody take it

I think I still have have my cue card but (now am paranoid about this) and I know I have my flashlight even though notty purified me, but didn't get any items so cue cards and flashlights aren't affected? Did that death description for Omni mention having a flashlight by him at all?