Danger Zone!

TheEagle7828

Reaction score
Announcing 7-Flags newest (and no longer only) roller coaster, The Danger Zone! "Ride at your own risk!"
directions: nether network, head towards snowfall from carthage. pass snowfall then turn right at the intersection. 7-Flags' bridge will be at the corner.
Coordinates: x: 70 z: -1050

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
This is extremely nice and a fun ride to do! Nice to see users bringing a new variety of entertainment to the server, gonna add this to my coords list in a mass update ;). Can't wait to see more rides!

Kivifreak

Reaction score
I enyojed your rides soo much that i kind of want to release my own park >:) And then we would battle each other with attractions :D

TheEagle7828

Reaction score
It is great to see everyone is enjoying the ride. I'm sorry I haven't been replying or playing much. I had end of year exams to compleat and didn't have time to go on. I will be back on and making more rides/expanding the park.

I would also like to thank everyone who helped out building this.

• Love
Reactions: RyanDodd

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
The amusement park and its rollercoaster surely are very fun! I can't wait to see more attractions here!
:D
One suggestion is to put a warning for the rollercoaster. There are some falls that a person with low health could die on.
You shouldn't take damage if you land directly on the rails, but I did have an issue landing on spots that weren't rail and taking damage myself. This went away after I went around 2 or 3 times though, so maybe it's an issue loading something or with lag?

I think overall the coaster is pretty good, just that one corner where I kept getting stuck needs to change.

Reactions: davidjl123

Liongirl5

Reaction score
Website
eternalepoch.tumblr.com
Announcing 7-Flags newest (and no longer only) roller coaster, The Danger Zone! "Ride at your own risk!"
directions: nether network, head towards snowfall from carthage. pass snowfall then turn right at the intersection. 7-Flags' bridge will be at the corner.
Coordinates: x: 70 z: -1050
Still haven't been able to get there...