Cube World: All I can say is "Wow"...

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I just wish the dev had announced it so early from release :/
This was started 4 years ago. And the dev is not going to release any alphas or betas.
I feel like they "Wow'd" everyone a bit too early for excitement. Now, by the time it's out, we'll have all this other stuff we'll want, like those awesome games on Kickstarter.

• Agree
Reactions: Amorix

Riketr

Reaction score
Ermahgerd this looks epic
By the way, before someone goes out yelling "Minecraft copy!", there isn't mining and such in this. This is based around combat and RPG style, so if you're going to be an idiot that gets mad before researching, don't bother replying.
After I made my older brother read this, he still says it's a Minecraft ripoff :mad:

paceboys

Reaction score
Bringing this back because i cant stand waiting for it to come out
Any thoughts on what classes you might all be? Im going melee tank/warrior or whatever it is, that giant sword barely fits on the guys back e.e

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I'll put a link here and in the OP:
The Dev, Wollay, has a blog here. This is the only source for official information on the game besides his YouTube channel.
There is no planned release date at all. He wants to perfect it as much as possible, no matter how long it takes.
Though this may take a while, you can bet the game will be great when released because of the care he is putting into it!
Until then, you can view the sneak peeks at his blog.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
The Dev, Wollay, has a blog here. This is the only source for official information on the game besides his YouTube channel.
There is no planned release date at all. He wants to perfect it as much as possible, no matter how long it takes.
Though this may take a while, you can bet the game will be great when released because of the care he is putting into it!
Freaking just release the game and update it later! Gah, my wallet is crying " spend me" but Wollay is being a bully.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: Notme and Duffie

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Last post in blog was in January.... Hes working on it alone?

Freaking just release the game and update it later! Gah, my wallet is crying " spend me" but Wollay is being a bully.
Ehhh, it might be another 5 years....
Granted. But you already did everything what is possible in your favorite games, and you can drink legally alcohol :D :p #CorruptedWish
If he released it now, it might be bugged up or something.

This game looks cute.