Creeper's 4th and hopefully last(; Adv. Builder App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
I'll go through your builds 1 by 1.

deadmau5 head: Nothing inherently special about it (just a sphere with some areas sticking out), and the fact that you didn't use WorldEdit doesn't matter to me at all. It's not about what you did to get there, it's about the end result.

Modern house: Good ideas but very small. Quartz blocks are getting a little overused - try stained clay perhaps.

Japanese-style house: Decent size, idea executed well. Not sure about the stone brick stairs 'sticking out' from the roof though.

Skull: Not a huge fan to be honest, it's just a shaped piece of wool with some ice. However the detail is rather good for being made out of cubes.

Random house: Far too basic on the outside and practically empty on the inside. Shaping is also very basic.

Mansion: Impressive on the outside, was pleasantly surprised to see a completed interior upon entrance. Rooms are easily recognisable and the sand contrasts well with the wood.

Overall I'm going to give you a 0 for the extremely fluctuating quality of your builds, but if you can make more along the lines of your Japanese-style house and your mansion, I'll be happy to reconsider my vote.

Pretty much what Priz said. Shame I couldn't see the /warp creepertower. It looks really good! Keep building to that standard! Going with a 0.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
BBPrem Given the user's new build, I'd like you all to post your vote(whether you are changing your vote or not) to get a clear tally and close this app one way or another.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm actually going to have to stick with a 0, sorry. This build is a little on the small side and a lot of it feels very empty. However, the wall shaping is creative and the floating island waterfall is a nice touch.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: Prizyms

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
I want you to try something for me. After you come up with a theme for your next creation make the interior first. Before you add any walls or roofs I want you to furnish your space. If you have a solid theme or vision of your creation it's always much easier to start from the inside and work outward.

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
I want you to try something for me. After you come up with a theme for your next creation make the interior first. Before you add any walls or roofs I want you to furnish your space. If you have a solid theme or vision of your creation it's always much easier to start from the inside and work outward.
I've already started. If you have the time, you can join and look. I have a solid idea on the interior. And I'm building it layer by layer.

tnm

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply! I'm not quite sure if the builds combined are worthy of adv builder, however I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to see what builds you can make with the rank. +1.

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Sorry for the late reply! I'm not quite sure if the builds combined are worthy of adv builder, however I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to see what builds you can make with the rank. +1.
I'm sorry but my vote is going to remain a 0. Your new build is great but I just feel that overall it's lacking a small bit.
Well, I understand. Some Op's have different expectations. I'll keep getting better. Maybe then we'll talk about it. Even if I get the benefit of Adv.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
After looking at your builds, I could see that you've been working hard to get Adv. Your builds are nice, detailed and good-looking all over, and added that you made so many builds like this, and that you're a good guy, +1 from me.

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
After looking at your builds, I could see that you've been working hard to get Adv. Your builds are nice, detailed and good-looking all over, and added that you made so many builds like this, and that you're a good guy, +1 from me.
Thanks Natsu! It's nice to meet a new Operator! Also gratz on OP. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.