• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Count To 100 Before An Admin+ Posts! - v4

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
61. I went back and counted the posts a while ago. I'm excluding my double post (for obvious reasons), but I'm getting annoyed that everyone seems to be following a different counting track that was introduced when someone skipped a few numbers for no apparent reason.

TheWeakGuy48_ would you mind explaining how you're coming up to 75. I've recounted several times (just counting any post from comp's last post) and my numbering system seems to be correct (remember to not include my double post where I was simply correcting the count (because I for some reason forgot I could edit?))

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
61. I went back and counted the posts a while ago. I'm excluding my double post (for obvious reasons), but I'm getting annoyed that everyone seems to be following a different counting track that was introduced when someone skipped a few numbers for no apparent reason.

TheWeakGuy48_ would you mind explaining how you're coming up to 75. I've recounted several times (just counting any post from comp's last post) and my numbering system seems to be correct (remember to not include my double post where I was simply correcting the count (because I for some reason forgot I could edit?))