Contests

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Would a forum contest work? I am aware you are looking for on the server contests, but something where you are still in teams. You could still do team names etc, and there could be different challenges, I am sure we could find things to do related to zombie survival.

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
12plm did a forum based contest, it was pretty awesome, though it lasted a bit to long. He got a list of teams, and then for a week or two the teams could challenge the other teams, Points would be awarded for survivors. When competing they had to have the same # competing. Meaning if it was only 2 people on Team A and three on team D, only 2 from team d could participate. I forgot how the points were recorded, but i am sure you could work out the detials. 12plm did this as a player.

I think if somone wanted to take that formula and tweak it :D it might be fun.

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
12plm did a forum based contest, it was pretty awesome, though it lasted a bit to long. He got a list of teams, and then for a week or two the teams could challenge the other teams, Points would be awarded for survivors. When competing they had to have the same # competing. Meaning if it was only 2 people on Team A and three on team D, only 2 from team d could participate. I forgot how the points were recorded, but i am sure you could work out the detials. 12plm did this as a player.

I think if somone wanted to take that formula and tweak it :D it might be fun.
I remember this, the winner team got 1 point for winning. It kind of died when zombie v3, I think it was, came out. It would be fun to have another one of these. :D