Community Staff Roster!

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 22/11.
Now we have 54 Trusteds+.

27/11/13:
Hoogilan is now RoF Operator.
Now we have 55 Trusteds+.

Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 29/11.
Now we have 56 Trusteds+.

Updated Staff Roster as of. Meeting Recap 6/12.

Added list of Operators and Trusteds in alphabetical order.
10/12/13 Edit: Thank you for sticking my roster :D

13/12/13:
Suikae is now RoF Operator (trial)!

14/12/13:
All is updated - Meeting Recap 13/12 wasn't eventful.

18/12/13:
JohnOgozalek has resigned :(

21/12/13:
We have 55 Trusteds+.

SparklyMuffinz is now DoD Director and BB Controller! (she had BB Operator rank earlier)
We have 55 Trusteds+.
28/12/13:
Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 27/12.
We have 53 Trusteds+.

29/12/13:
Smokingkills has resigned from DoD VetOp.
AngelWV was promoted to AoD Trusted.
Natsu has resigned from BB Operator and AoD Trusted.
Now we have 52 Trusteds+.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
raxo2222 I staff AoD not DoD. Also, Natsu no longer staffs 2 servers.

I also can't view the spreadsheet now =l
Typo and forgot to remove. Will fix.

Edit: Fixed

Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 3/1.
We have 52 Trusted+.

Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 10/1.
Now we have 50 Trusteds+.
14/1
Crashb resigned from DoD Operator. Now we have 49 Trusteds+.

G

Guest35486

We have 52 Trusted+.

14/1
I remember when we had more than 100 Trusteds+ ;n;

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

We have 52 Trusted+.

14/1
I remember when we had more than 100 Trusteds+ ;n;
140 or higher :(

But Classic ZS had like 60 of them, and Classic Lava/TNT had ~30 of them.
Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 17/1.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Didn't Kingdion resign awhile back?~
No one told me about it, will fix it.
Edit: Fixed it.
18/1: Kingdion resigned idk when from RoF Operator.
We have 49 Trusteds+.
22/1:
Toiletprincess was promoted to RoF Operator.
Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 24/1.
Now we have 51 Trusteds+.
26/1:
Zippywins has resigned from DoD VetOp.
Sploorky is directing A+T.
tnmjimbob is A+T Developer.
Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 31/1.
3/2:
Staff Roster acquired std v1997 std1997 is now RoF Operator.
6/2:
Da Jinks was promoted to DoD VetOp.
CaffeinatedKitty was promoted to RoF Op.
std1997 was demoted.
Updated roster to use 1.2 features.
Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 7/2.
Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 14/2.
Now we have 57 Trusted+
"2011/08/01 - Now" is now charted! (0 - value unknown)
Counting double staff as single staff.
That two crashes, as servers shut down. Also decline of Classic in mid 2012 - early 2013 is clearly visible.
Decay of Classic clearly started to have impact in April or so - before it was trying to gu up, also there is extreme jumps here. I think I counted someone twice :p
Hmm... there was rise. But now I need to re-track it, as I counted some poeple twice.
Also will add effective Trusted+ - basically counting staff twice, if he was staff on two servers.
Reverse engineering recaps is slower, but there should be almost no errors!
Here is amount of servers and trusteds per server (though I should use effective trusteds/servers). You can see, that its falling, as we shifted to Premium - its harder to ger Trusted+ here. Also changing amout of servers are messing with it.
18/2:
Tamzies was promoted to BB Operator.
Now we have 58 Trusted+
21/2:
Terre has resigned. Now we have 57 Trusted+.
Updated Meeting Recap 21/2. Now we have 53 Trusteds+
Updated graph. Its VERY accurate, since I started my roster, and fairly accurate since I started to follow Trusteds+. Error in 2014 is 0, in 2013 - +-1 Trusted, latter half of 2011 and 2012 - +-2 Trusteds+. Before this forums error can go as high as 10 - 20%.
24/2:
Mikey is DoD VetOp.
Now we have 53 Trusteds+.
Updated Community Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 28/2.

Winx found old roster https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...aklBUllWUFpEUU9qbDFDbkRnV0E&usp=sharing#gid=0 and I tracked staff changes in old recaps, so it would excatly match with it.
Looks like Classic was breeding grounds for effective staff (that is counting double or more the same staff member, if hes staffing couple servers).
There were 126 Trusteds+ and 162 effective Trusteds+ (as in staffing couple servers at once, and counting them excatly couple times).
Now we have 52 Trusteds+ and 56 effective Trusteds+.
There were 3 classic and 2 premium servers back then.
There were 5 Admins, ASSHAT, ASSHAWT, 8 Directors, 4 Global Controllers, 2 Developers, 25 VetOps, 43 Operators and 37 Trusteds.
Lava had 37 Trusteds+, CMP (well its called Build) - 18 Trusteds+, Zombie - 53 Trusteds+, TNT - 27 Trusteds+ and SMP - 28 Trusteds+.

Here is the old recap, that david had. It covers excatly with roster above. Old recaps are here: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/blocktopia-meeting-recaps-2009-2013.13961/
By your courteous Raz
General News
Everything's working as it should be. Keep up the general good work.
Bunch of contests are going on right now. Check further down in the recap.
Discussion on Japan and joking how 'screwed it is' is a bannable offence. You've been warned.
Asshat News
Thank you to donators, so much.
Do not underestimate the responsibilities of managing hosting Blocktopia. It's 4000 connections a day.
Don't take things for granted, especially your young age.
More seen at http://pastebin.com/7Ah9xZQb

Zombie News
Request from Megatron: Please provide feedback at this form here.
Zombieinfo is dead! RIP. We now have $commands. GmK is sexy.
Letter P, Tarno and XXNyXoXX has been promoted to Operators!
Ajandoj has been demoted for inactivity.
Firereaction and Swate have been warned for inactivity.

Lava News
Contest is still going on. As for being a judge or not - ask and you'll be put on, maybe.
Please refer to http://forums.blocktopia.net/showthread.php?tid=6503
Scotty is hosting a server for mapbuilding, and can assist in you building your map. Be kind and he'll help you get a map in the making.
Doctor_wh0 has been promoted to Operator and Chauffer and Kyfan1 has been promoted to trusted
The_Walnut has been demoted for inactivity.
Candycane991 has been warned for inactivity.

Build News
Yuck is off for the week visiting grandparents
We're still in build beta phase, so keep reporting bugs.
Competition taking part at http://forums.blocktopia.net/showthread.php?tid=6637. The awards for first, second and third place are all amazing, so you should try to participate.
No staff changes this week.

TNT News
Grenadiers rank which constitutes as a VetOP has been added to TNT, and five OPs have been promoted to take that station. It'll aid in more efficient staffing of the server as well as giving a stronger base for future of TNT Wars. The TNT server was down for a total of 24 hours or so this week due to a problem in coding. Destroyerx1's bad coding late at night, but still tell him he's doing an excellent job.
Razinao (I) has made a Youtube Teaser on a taste of things to come: Theres still a few logistical things to sort out between Kingsam and Destroyerx1, but it will be big, epic and awesome. Anyone's allowed in, and when it's fully announced, you can win big.
Promotions to RuleDaWorlds from Trusted to Operator.
Chrise10, Alkatraz, Seput, 0x3c0 and Razinao from Operator to Grenadier (VetOP)
Demotions to Groudon1252 to player for inactivity.
Warnings to Thalassa, UltimateBudgie and Matt_Allen for inactivity, and Toco_Toucan for no votes.

SMP News
Everyone wants to go to CMP, which is both fantastic and awful.
When it comes to dealing with problems, and doing ban appeals, follow the example of Wooffus. She posts pictures of logs (new policy) and the scenes of crime. Keep up the good work Wooffus! ~Deadl0ck; this is encouraged in all servers.
Policies to be aware of:
1; Stupidity policy, asking admins to see buildings.
2; Formation of large groups/alliances. Bear in mind that administration is a government. Sub-government within government coalition of towns etc, is highly discouraged. Don't do it, please, or Phantom will frown at you. There will be one huge city.
To clarify, new map is coming end of March. People cannot help in the city. Phantom's doing it.
25th March 'thing' is invalid.
No promotions or demotions this week.
From my personal experience, doing TNT news is ****ing scary! :confused:

And here are two before and after it, there were mismatchs.
By your courteous Raz
General News
Forums were unreachable the last week somewhat because DDOS. Wasn't exactly aimed at us but a similar site. We've moved nodes so we shouldn't be DDOS'd. Should be accessible for everyone now.
All moderators on the forums (controller+), if you see someone post in a place where they shouldn't be (ban appeals/trusted apps), a warning system is in use so you can and should warn them if they fail to use common sense.
Do. NOT. pioneer to females on the internet, i.e, "show pictures on how to breed". Full stop. It will get you out of Blocktopia faster than you can say 'lolwut' or 'deadlock'.
Trusted are players that are trusted. You're not full staff. Hack = Banned. Full stop.

Asshat News
Dedicated have been running for roughly two weeks and have been running splendid, almost finished setting up.
Donations will be up for March tonight (thats the 4th March). Thanks to all the donators in advance, without you we couldnt keep running!

Zombie News
World of Minecraft 1.6.6 = 100% retarded. Banned because you can abuse an exploit to run faster. Use it. Get found. Get kicked (rule 6) then banned. OPs can use the WoM to start the round if the first zombie is unaware, but otherwise use the internet. We can see you if you constantly jump!
Matt_Allen, 12plm and Strankhl have been promoted to Operator.
Duffie, Garen10, Hayze have been demoted to normal players for inactivity.
Dragosh98, iLiL and Toastkitten have been warned for inactivity.

Lava News
A competition thread is probably made by the time you're reading this for the lava server.
The contest will last for three weeks and will start from today to March the 25th. The theme will be Apocalypse: Maps should speak out that theme, such as cities destruction, and volcanoes / mountains falling.
There are prizes. 7-10 judges will be selected by HC's but they're still being looked for.
Reminders for the staff to check trusted applications and ban appeals daily.
UltimateBudgie has compiled a list of new lava features: http://forums.blocktopia.net/showthread.php?tid=6261
Brickwolf may be going heavily inactive soon, but he will inform you when and details as he sees fit. He'll still be as best a HC for lava as possible.
Enjoy the latest update
"Jayp94 is the most hurtful VetOP ever."
Promotions extend to sp3ct3r_2k11 and flyhater to trusted.
The_Walnut has been warned for inactivity.
Random_pie_27 has been demoted to normal due to his resignation

Build News
Been up and down. Direct rage to Notch, the destroyer of worlds.
Total staff spreadsheet will no longer be updated. More focus on our own CMP staff list.
Staff who are inactive at the moment, there are no activity warnings next week ; you will just be demoted on the spot.
CMP bugs are not frequent, just Notch.
Photo shoot was really successful; more of that and we'll be seeing monthly events soon!
More info is available at https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=...YBV86Fblgg

TNT News
Working smooth, Deadl0ck has been stress testing, aka, multiple nukes.
If you get banned, your terms for unban may include points, upgrades and / or inventory wipe.
Should someone be taking an exploit to gain masses of points via unintended feature or flaw, it is very likely all of your stuff will be removed. Try not to lose your zombie upgrade, as it has already happened.
Various bugfixes and improvements this week on top of that, including an anti-spawnkill feature.
Something big is coming around the corner.
Promotions extend to ODer and Toco_Toucan to Operator, and Matt_Allen has been promoted to Trusted.
Warnings extend to Valz and Scotty12345 for failing to read the voting form properly, X__x, Vatumok, JTTorso and Groudon1252 for inactivity, Groudon1252 for forum commitment (DOUBLE WARNING, NOT GOOD) and UltimateBudgie for not voting.
There are no demotions this week.
For banning Operators, use /banb unless you intend to do a nameban. /ban only gets the game and /banb gets the name and IP. Offline bans do not get the IP so you will have to /ip them and then /ipban the given IP.
You can be lenient to an extend but discipline is needed. The general structure is Warn, Kick, Kick, Ban, but will change depending on the situation and on the individual case.
Six warnings, four kicks and then still being reluctant to ban is a bit too lenient.
You have the ability to ban, use it. If the ban was incorrect, it will be appealed.
For trusted, the forum is an important place. Take part in it frequently, such as responding to threads, looking at apps through google docs and expanding ideas on appeals. Also, vote. And when you vote, read the voting system properly. It's got big red text to help you out.

SMP News
Mis-informed. My apologizes. --cow
SMP is still a little bit buggy, waiting for Bukkit mostly. Gates and elevators will be coming soon!
A fly hack has been made available to Beta, using it in SMP without Operator+, you will get warned for using it, then banned.
Wooffus has been promoted to VetOP, Congratulations!
roobarb_pie has been demoted following his resignation. We all loved you!

A shoutout extends to Jaekza, "There are live streaming's on Dragon Age 2 by me. I will be doing the full game. Show up and be awesome.
Also, Deadl0ck @ http://i53.tinypic.com/2n0opzn.jpg. PIMPIN' IT MAN.
By your courteous Raz
General News
Meeting is an hour earlier. 6 PM EST ~ Daylight Saving Times messing up. This is for this week [this recap] and next week, before your time fixes up.
We now have twitter for emergency situation updates, such as a server failure. - http://twitter.com/blocktopia
We will -NOT- tolerate attempts to engage with females in the server. You will be found and banned by Deadl0ck on the spot.
Thank you for the donations again! $150 this month, which is $50 more. Very generous and special person, donated much more than required.

Asshat News
--------
ASSHAT-NEWS
--------
1. Things are good in server land! I'll try to get Listings to look into the Connection bug for Lava & Zombie. But generally, our servers are total BEAST currently.
2. Please make it a habit to check our twitter (http://twitter.com/blocktopia) at least once every time you are on the net, as it will be the source of the most up-to-date server news and other things. THIS IS IMPORTANT STUFF!
3. Reminder of new stuff: 24/7 Trivia on IRC (#blocktopiatrivia), status page (btstatus.dyndns.org), irc stats (btstats.dyndns.org), cmp blog (creative.blocktopia.net), and lots of private poles for the B-P-G (Blocktopia-Poledancing-Group)
4. Live long and prosper!

Zombie News
Because people are awesome, rule 1 will be 2 rules again. Any other clients apart from WOM will be forbidden as well as WOM. I.e, Minecrafted is forbidden.
JWB101197 has been promoted to Operator!
Minsc and Toastkitten has been demoted for inactivity to Trusted, and Firereaction to normal for the same. TheProtector has been demoted to normal for misconduct
No warnings have been given this week

Lava News
Lava competition closes next Friday, and all submissions will be stopped by that date. Results expected on Sunday-Monday.
People will be forced into the afterlife when they run out of lives. No more cheating death within a few days.
Scotty's server is still up! Use it to build your maps. http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server...f429beeafb
Also available are http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server...a2c5254bc3 and http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server...d2944c3249 [Check Page 3]
Shande has been promoted to VetOP!
Candycane991 has been demoted for inactivity to normal, and Kevinzero from VetOP to OP for the same.
UltimateBudgie, Thisismygamertag (no it isn't!) and Jalleo have been warned for inactivity.

Build News
Activity checks are now at random intervals. Stop leaving it until the last day to staff the server. Spread out your time.
Competition is still afoot.
Deadl0ck almost spheroid's 500 million blocks which composes 102% of the guest map.
Yuck is not back and Malcolvent is still gone
Staff activity is seen at https://spreadsheets0.google.com/pub?hl=...utput=html
More at http://forums.blocktopia.net/showthread.php?tid=6905
There have been no staff changes this week.

TNT News
Steady week. The 'big big' thing that was mentioned in the previous week is still in the works. So, to compensate, we have stats from the 26th Jan to now, 18 Mar
800 warnings have been applied, 35,000 different players have been on the server, 35 of those people have upgrades, and all the players points combined can buy 5968 nukes!
A total of 22305 players have won a game, meaning that 2230500 points have been given out from winning alone. In addition, all players combined have spent over a year playing the server. In 2 months!
Special shootouts to Pigpiglwj and Lagwarrior for committing 96 hours to TNT within a week. And they are trusteds. That is dedication, or severe lack of real life outside Minecraft!
No promotions this week.
Demotions to Fretless to player following his resignation, and Valz to player for misconduct.
Warnings to Lagwarrior and Toco_Toucan for not voting, and the latter also for inactivity. Not good!

SMP News
Nether is now added! Make a portal and visit the nether today!
Mobs are back, and slimes were fixed.
Border mod was having some issues. Things will be fixed soonish.
New map is expected in the next few weeks, late March early April. Just give it a little bit more time. Quality is important!
Phantom is apologetic for his bad tempers. Please keep in mind of that.
If you have a problem with staff, come to the HCs, and don't slink behind their backs.
No staff changes this week, except for one
Demotion to Valz to Guest for misconduct.
There is difference of 3 years between this old roster and my roster.
Lets see, who is staffing something now, that were staffing 3 years ago:
  1. Sanoob, Admin from ever for ever.
  2. GMK, ASSHAT from ever for ever.
  3. Kevin_28, Former HC of Lava, now VetOp on RoF.
  4. Malcovent, used to be CMP's HC, now hes ASSHAT.
  5. Listings, he moved horizontally: Former Dev of Lava, Zombie and SMP VetOp, now AoD Dev.
  6. Dirtcake, was Lava VetOp at that time. Now hes RoF Developer.
  7. JtTorso, former Zombie VetOp, now DoD Operator.
  8. Shande, former Lava Operator, now A+T Operator.
  9. Nillbugwtw, former Zombie Trusted, now BB Director.
  10. Forseti, former SMP Trusted, now A+T Operator.
And thats all. Well veteran staff members are ~20% of current staff roster ;)

It took a while to do research on every head staff ;)
I had to search in Davids threads :)
So 3 head staffs are from lava, 2 - TNT, 1 - Zombie, 1 - AoD and one is unknown - data was lost :(

Last edited:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
3/3:
63LittlePiggy63 has resigned from RoF VetOp.

Recap 7/3 had nothing new.
We have 51 Trusteds+.

Apparently half of staff are people who joined in 2011 alone.

And it looks evenly as in distribution of people, who staffed for first time something.

Last edited:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 14/3.
We have 52 Trusteds+.
16/3:
Omar_Sales is now RoF operator on trial.
std1997 is now RoF operator on trial.
18/3:
Butamou is now RoF VetOp.
We have 54 Trusteds+.
19/3:
Emosquirrel is now DoD VetOp.
We have 54 Trusteds+.
20/3:
Digitalmez resigned from A+T Op.
Now we have 53 Trusteds+.
Updated Staff Rster as of Meeting Recap 21/03.
Now we have 51 Trusteds+. (effectively 56)
Updated it forward. Also added graph showing amount of staff, that staffed multiple servers at once.
That bulge at late 2013 is Bukkit fault - we had staff for server, that couldn't be launched earlier.
Using more accurate but slower method now.
Its legit to have 200 effective Trusted+ - Classic Zombie had 60 Trusteds+ at its peak, when I was here ;). Also it could been way easier to become Trusted+ than now.
Also recappers aren't very reliable - sometimes they miss promotion/demotion. I started my roster since middle of 2012.
Here is staff list on 1st January 2012, that I created, while going backwards:
Bigass staff roster from 1.1.2011. IDK how accurate.
Here is who when joined and staffed for first time. If I didn't knew month/day I went with 6/15 to make least error XD.
Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 28/03.
Now we have 50 Trusteds+ (54 effectively).
29/3:
We have 49/53 Trusteds+.
Effective Trusteds+ are more important - its like having multiple staff members in one ;)
2/4:
WinX64 is now Infection Director.
We have 50/54 Trusteds+
4/4:
We have couple of new staff for Infection.
We have 52/59 Trusteds+. And 6 servers, so average is now 9.83 effective Trusteds+ per server.
It seems like Mike doesn't have time for DoD anymore :p

Updated Staff Roster as of Meeting Recap 4/4.
Now we have 51/58 Trusteds+! That is 9.67 Trusteds+ per server ;)
(Did screenshots with FRAPS #YOLO)
Archive Update.
I went even farther back in time, than Winx did!
While Winx staff roster is fairly old - 11st March 2011, I managed to recreate staff roster from around 22nd January 2010 - thats before great @GmK arrived/was staff and when @Malcovent and @Biblius were Trusteds!
Here is my data source, that got magically eaten: >.>
Build and Lava web archive, last updated on 10th and 18th January 2010. Stupid bug.
Controllers were global staff up to April or so 2011.

You see that only few people in roster on the right remained in community.
Here is comparison with today on the left. We changed immensely during that time.
Classic Build was created on somewhere in September 2009 and Build/Lava staff was split on 2nd January 2010.

Here is staff/server count change over time:

Yep, I predict PTNT mid year.
Also included Solitude ;)

Side note: Tag people after you post - it doesn't save when menu is shown, while tagging people. Does autosave derp too?

Also @davidjl123 @Mikey come to see what I found ;)

Last edited:

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
Classic Build was created on somewhere in September 2009 and Build/Lava staff was split on 2nd January 2010.
My closest estimate for Classic Build is around September 26, 2009. I vaguely remember seeing a thread of Classic Build from late September (it was at the bottom of the Classic Build forum section).

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Last edited:

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
December 29 2009 Staff List - Retired Staff

Head Administrators
• TheOne The Godlike - Owner/Head Administrator
• LG_Legacy The Sarcastic - Head Administrator
• Sade The Dawg - Head Administrator

Developers
• kraffslola The LoLing - Perl Developer
• calzoneman The guy in the zone - Perl Developer
• Mail2345 The Bot Emperor - Python Developer
• FontPeg The Debugger - C# Developer
• TVC The Werewolf - Perl - C# Developer

Controllers
• Iguana The -SUCCESSFUL- Troll - Trollin' Controller
• EvilGrim The Evil Grimmy - Head Build Server Controller
• DeadL0ck The Undead - Head Lava Server Controller
• Joshuam08 The Risen Helping Hand - Host/Lava Server Controller
• AcidMan The Burning Liquid - Lava Server Controller

Retired Staff
• Rentar - Ex Trusted [Inactivity/Demoted]
• btsharp - Ex Op [Demoted Honorably]
• Wingcommand - Ex Trusted [Inactivity/Demoted]
• hsroo - Ex Trusted [Inactivity/Demoted]
• SinsOfFour - Ex Veteran [Demoted Honorably by Administration Decision]
• Liam - Ex Op [Inactivity/Late Demoted]
• KitKat - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Rizu - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted by Administration Decision]
• TetrisWizard96 - Ex Op [Inactivity/demoted]
• Awolfers - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Nemba - Ex Top Veteran [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Marach - Ex Veteran [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Logan - Ex Veteran [Inactivity/Demoted]
• SugarPlum - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Golden - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• RealG - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Vivid_Mist - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Tortele - Ex Head Administrator [Request/Demoted]
• SapReaver - Ex New OP[ [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Fonzi_254 - Ex New Op? [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Dysgalt - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Bookworm67 - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• YCO - Ex Op [Abuse/Demoted Dishonorfully]
• Neopi - Ex Op [Nazi/Demoted Dishonorfully.]
• Pyro_Fox_Tuna - Ex Op [Demoted]
• Blitzr - Ex Op [???/Demoted]
• StrawberryMilk Ex Op [Inactivity/Veteran]
• Reckoner -Ex Op [Inactivity/Veteran]
• Griskard - Ex Op [Demoted/Inactivity]
• Raxel - Ex Op [Inactivity]
• thedgs - Ex Op [Inactivity/Veteran]
• LucasAnderson - Ex Op [Behavior issues/Veteran]
• unknownx - Ex Op [Inactivity/Veteran]
• thedgs - Ex/Veteran Op [Inactivity/Veteran]
• Visiiri - Ex Veteran [Inactivity]
• ShadowPhase - Ex Op [ Inactivity]
• Pentaclam - Ex Veteran [Inactivity]
• Mastria - Ex Op [Inactivity]
• Mciver - Ex Op [Inactivity]
• masterv - Ex Op [Inactivity]
• uks - Ex Op [Demoted Dishonorfully/Permanently Deop'd]
• Rommel - Ex Op [Demoted Dishonorfully]
• Rolanddeschain - Ex Op [Demoted Dishonorfully.]
• ColaDash - Ex Veteran [Demoted]
• Mariopro766 - Ex Veteran [Inactivity]

there ya go

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
December 29 2009 Staff List - Retired Staff

Head Administrators
• TheOne The Godlike - Owner/Head Administrator
• LG_Legacy The Sarcastic - Head Administrator
• Sade The Dawg - Head Administrator

Developers
• kraffslola The LoLing - Perl Developer
• calzoneman The guy in the zone - Perl Developer
• Mail2345 The Bot Emperor - Python Developer
• FontPeg The Debugger - C# Developer
• TVC The Werewolf - Perl - C# Developer

Controllers
• Iguana The -SUCCESSFUL- Troll - Trollin' Controller
• EvilGrim The Evil Grimmy - Head Build Server Controller
• DeadL0ck The Undead - Head Lava Server Controller
• Joshuam08 The Risen Helping Hand - Host/Lava Server Controller
• AcidMan The Burning Liquid - Lava Server Controller

Retired Staff
• Rentar - Ex Trusted [Inactivity/Demoted]
• btsharp - Ex Op [Demoted Honorably]
• Wingcommand - Ex Trusted [Inactivity/Demoted]
• hsroo - Ex Trusted [Inactivity/Demoted]
• SinsOfFour - Ex Veteran [Demoted Honorably by Administration Decision]
• Liam - Ex Op [Inactivity/Late Demoted]
• KitKat - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Rizu - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted by Administration Decision]
• TetrisWizard96 - Ex Op [Inactivity/demoted]
• Awolfers - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Nemba - Ex Top Veteran [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Marach - Ex Veteran [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Logan - Ex Veteran [Inactivity/Demoted]
• SugarPlum - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Golden - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• RealG - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Vivid_Mist - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Tortele - Ex Head Administrator [Request/Demoted]
• SapReaver - Ex New OP[ [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Fonzi_254 - Ex New Op? [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Dysgalt - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• Bookworm67 - Ex Op [Inactivity/Demoted]
• YCO - Ex Op [Abuse/Demoted Dishonorfully]
• Neopi - Ex Op [Nazi/Demoted Dishonorfully.]
• Pyro_Fox_Tuna - Ex Op [Demoted]
• Blitzr - Ex Op [???/Demoted]
• StrawberryMilk Ex Op [Inactivity/Veteran]
• Reckoner -Ex Op [Inactivity/Veteran]
• Griskard - Ex Op [Demoted/Inactivity]
• Raxel - Ex Op [Inactivity]
• thedgs - Ex Op [Inactivity/Veteran]
• LucasAnderson - Ex Op [Behavior issues/Veteran]
• unknownx - Ex Op [Inactivity/Veteran]
• thedgs - Ex/Veteran Op [Inactivity/Veteran]
• Visiiri - Ex Veteran [Inactivity]
• ShadowPhase - Ex Op [ Inactivity]
• Pentaclam - Ex Veteran [Inactivity]
• Mastria - Ex Op [Inactivity]
• Mciver - Ex Op [Inactivity]
• masterv - Ex Op [Inactivity]
• uks - Ex Op [Demoted Dishonorfully/Permanently Deop'd]
• Rommel - Ex Op [Demoted Dishonorfully]
• Rolanddeschain - Ex Op [Demoted Dishonorfully.]
• ColaDash - Ex Veteran [Demoted]
• Mariopro766 - Ex Veteran [Inactivity]

there ya go
Is somewhere same list but for lava/build for same date as this one?
Also dat very short list of ex-staff ;)

14/4:
Kattzen and xxxFruitNinjaxxx are now Infection Operators.
Now we have 52/59 Trusteds+

14/4:
We got bunch of new Infection Operators.
Now we have 60/67 Trusteds+.

77 has resigned.
Now we have 59/66 Trusteds+.

Last edited: