[Closed] Fallout Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this - add me in as well!
edit:
MrStitch can I only sign up to be eligible for first? I already own a standard edition of NV and was planning to buy Fallout 3 today while it's cheap. I wouldn't want to snatch a copy of those games away from people who don't own it already.
This goes for me as well, if I win anything else, just redraw - I wouldn't want other people to miss out on those great games for my sake.

Last edited:

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
ohboy ohboy i'll join.

Steam info is linked to my forum account

THANK YOU for doing this giveaway!

Edit: MrStitch can I only sign up to be eligible for first? I already own a standard edition of NV and was planning to buy Fallout 3 today while it's cheap. I wouldn't want to snatch a copy of those games away from people who don't own it already.
That's fine. If you don't win 1st but do end up winning another slot just let me know if there's anything else you'd want to make up for the prize.

EDIT: This goes for anyone in general so if you do end up winning and not wanting the prizes you were entitled to then just let me know if there's something else you're interested in* and I'll hook you up with it.

*It would be preferable if the item was in the same price range as the prize you didn't want but if that's not an option then we can work something out I'd hope.

Last edited:

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I would like to sign up too but since I'm outside the region of steam gifts from whenever std's region, I definitely can't receive any of the prize. Well, I'll be rooting for the people who sign up for this. (also this gives me an opportunity so that people can add me on steam, hey you, add me on steam. Kthx <3 ).

• Thank You
Reactions: std1997

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
A little bit early on the results but here they are!

1st place: Wink
2nd place: Lee_scar
3rd place: midnightgirl24
4th place: Gameprochampion

Congratulations to our winners! Thanks to everyone who participated and I hope to see you all whenever I do another giveaway!

(P.S. to the winners: I'll steam gift you your games ASAP as soon as you all either friend me or accept my friend requests.)

Status
Not open for further replies.