[Closed] Fallout Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm MrStitch (formerly known as std1997/OverheatedLaptop) and I come to bring you the Fallout giveaway. In this giveaway, I have included (thanks to the recent sale) 2 copies of Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, 2 copies of Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edtion and last but not least 1 copy of the Fallout 4 pre-order.

More details on how the prizes work:

1st place: Fallout 4 pre-order
2nd place: Fallout 3 GOTY Edition/Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
3rd place: Fallout 3 GOTY Edition
4th place: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

I will once again be using random.org to hand out the prizes. The giveaway will be ending on the 26th of June (Next Friday) and will be completed at noon (GT -6 for timezone). I will be handing these out via steam gift so if you're not my friend or anything like that and would rather not be then feel free to drop me a PM with your name so that I can send you the gift. If you don't mind being my friend on steam then please feel free to drop me a steam friend request (My steam account is linked with my forum account so just click on the one on my profile and you'll be good). If there's any more details you think I need to explain then also feel free to just tell me.

Also if anyone can think of any feedback or suggestions (for future giveaways or how to improve) then please feel free to PM me them and I'd be more than glad to take some time and talk about them with you.

Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy the giveaway!

Current Entries:

Defiant_Blob
Tails
Sploorky
Jolteon
Aika
Gamepro
Iguana x10,000,000
Shad
Midnightgirl
Naoh
Mccuish
Willchill
Julz
Jeercul
Fiesta
Lee
JtTorso
Hoogles
Pikmon
Ogarci
Vato
Aperson
Wink
Nillbug
Snarky
Polypuff
Oak
Chaotic
Inferno
Qube
Picky
Major_Bryan
Robo

Last edited:
Reactions: Naoh and JKangaroo

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
If you want to join then just say something here that you're interested in joining. Also in order to receive the games, I need to know your steam ID so either friend me on steam, post your steam account name along with your interest in joining, or i'll just use the little steam linked account dealio.

But in the end...

• Winner
Reactions: Defiant_Blob

Sploorky

Reaction score
ohboy ohboy i'll join.

Steam info is linked to my forum account

THANK YOU for doing this giveaway!

Edit: MrStitch can I only sign up to be eligible for first? I already own a standard edition of NV and was planning to buy Fallout 3 today while it's cheap. I wouldn't want to snatch a copy of those games away from people who don't own it already.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: std1997
Status
Not open for further replies.