Minecraft Classic Throwback!

tnm

Reaction score

For all of your nostalgic pleasure, Classic Zombie will be returning in a few days for at least a week, and more if people are interested. If I'm able to recover the other classic servers, TNT and Lava will return too!

If all goes to plan, I intend on opening the server tonight at 8PM GMT (convert your timezone here!).
--------------------------------

You can download the launcher in advanced from here, and login details can be accessed on the forums on the Classic tab under gameservers. Server ip is lobby.escaperestart.com, port is 25561. The details will also be on the launcher update details. (You will need java 6+ installed, integrated java on the minecraft launcher won't suffice)

More details & troubleshooting can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plsno

Reaction score
AHDJSHDKJHASDKJHSJKAHDKASHDKJHSAKJDHAKSD HKASDH KAJSDHKJSAHDKJ SAHKDJHK PLEASE LET THERE BE A GOD

EDIT: HOW DO I USE THE LAUNCHER
From what I know, the server isn't up right now, otherwise we'd need an IP too, to login (which they haven't given us yet)

• Thank You
Reactions: Naoh

Scrable

Reaction score
Oy!
That's nice. Can't wait to play on it again... Also will it go online today or tomorrow since you have typed in "26.12." into that timezone converter