Classic Servers Situation

ejaworski24

Reaction score
EDIT 2: Anyone Got This Message yet on the MC.net website? "Oops" "Our Servers are working a bit too hard, please check back later."
I've gotten that too sometimes. For me, I just need to wait and keep trying, or if you have WoM, then you can use that to play. (With hacks off of course)

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score

Aelawyth

Reaction score
Yes! minecraft.net is working again :bounce: And blocktopia server is up!!! Woohooo thanks!!

Onheat00

Reaction score
Update5: And Zombie is back too. See this thread for important Info about Zombie: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/issues-with-the-server.9028/

Update4: Lava is back as well, thanks to WinX and me ;) Zombie will take a bit longer, sorry!

Update3: TNT is back, Lava&Zombie sometime this weekend we hope!

Update 2: WinX and destroyer are working on the fix, ideally we get all servers back to show until tomorrow. Isn't it a pity how Mojang breaks stuff, and *we* are the ones needing to fix it? *sigh*

Update 1: As soon as our two classic server devs wake up out of their winter slumber, they will be able to fix this, as Mollstam @Mojang let us know how to feeex eeeet.

As most of you that play on our Classic Servers (Lava, Zombie, TNT) have noticed: They do not show up on WOM or the minecraft.net server list since 1-2 days ago.

As a matter of fact: They are not down. The servers itself run fine, and are bored because no players enjoy them.

The issue is: Mojangs Heartbeat server. The heartbeat server assigns a URL to every Classic server that starts up, so that people can connect to it. Currently, for some weird reason, the heartbeat server is not giving out URLs to our three classic servers. So despite them running, noone can connect to them. We are not the only community experiencing this issue.

I already contacted Mollstam of Mojang by mail and hope to get an answer some time soon about what's going on.

For now there is nothing we can do except be patient.
Im onheat im looking forward to playing again thanks for doing this i appreciate it

Thanks onheat00 {onheat88}