Kloud_strife

Your current rank on the server:
Citizen

Your Family:
Primus

Requested Family:
I wish to change to Gaia.

Reasons for not staying in your current family:
When I first joined the server, I'll admit it: I didn't read the blurb on the families closely. I saw several Primites on at the time, and I basically said "LOLDERP ILL JOIN PRIMUS". However, recently, I've come to realize that Primus is definitely not the right family for me. It is far too building oriented, and I simply never see any Primites on that I know and like. Admittedly, I don't play prim that often, but when I do, my experiences are not enjoyable.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family:
I chose Gaia because most of my friends from other servers are located there (mostly tnt), and after learning about Gaia a bit, it seems like the right family for me.

Why this move is necessary:
Honestly, Primordia is supposed to be enjoyable. While I'm located in Primus, it feels to be that it cannot be that way.
Statement of Good Faith:
I've actually given this quite a lot of thought, but a few things Marn told me decided me. So, I promise that this isn't an ineffectual change that I'll recall in a week. (Translation: I really had no idea what to put here)

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Your name:brandonn_c
Nobility

Your Family:
Primus

Requested Family:
Freelance

As a member of Primus I helped out alot(Building, recruiting, e.g.) and I was never given credit or appreciation. Hence, I wish to become freelance.

I do not currently want to be in a family, given time, I may rejoin Primus, or join another family. I am in a different timezone to most other players, so this drags me down. Also, I prefer working alone.

Why this move is necessary:I want to become a freelance player:
1. To become more independant.
2. I am in a different timezone to most other Primites, so I cannot work with them.
3. I prefer working by myself.
Statement of Good Faith:
As a freelancing member of the Legends of Primordia community, I will not over do it with the raiding, and shall help other players whether they are freelance or not.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme
K

KaBombz

Your name:
KaBombz

Citizen

Your Family:
Dagon

Requested Family:
none, freelancer

I feel that being a freelancer would suit my needs to be alone, away from large groups of people.

I would like to survive on my own in the wild, and I would like to join jammy001's freelancer group.

As I am in Dagon, I am surrounded by people constantly, they have taken my melons and wheat, stole my bed, and released my cows. I would like to have minimal to no interruptions like these.

Statement of Good Faith:
I didn't know that family members would take things from other family members, and I would like to apologize for this inconvenience.​
Thanks for your time!

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
Your name:
BurnyBurn

Citizen

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
Aeres

As some of you know, I left Primordia a while ago and now I feel like coming back. However I was shocked to find that Gaia has made little to no progress upon my return. I want to start over. I also would like to raid every once in a while...

Well my brother(@Jolteon42) is an Aeres member and he has offered to help me get back onto my feet with regards to materials and housing.

I really like Primordia but I don't think I would enjoy Primordia as much in Gaia as I would in Aeres. I also believe that Gaia has nothing to offer me and I nothing to them.

Statement of Good Faith:
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you take my application into consideration.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme