Changing Families...

dhall10

Reaction score
EphemeralKap
It's dhall on other account. I have another reason: AngelWV said we can build anywhere and how we like, but I have recently returned to his town Astoria which is an Aeres town which he owns only to find that my house (along with all my stuff) has been removed and rebuilt for someone else. If this is the way Aeres members treat each others buildings then I don't want to be with them.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It's dhall on other account. I have another reason: AngelWV said we can build anywhere and how we like, but I have recently returned to his town Astoria which is an Aeres town which he owns only to find that my house (along with all my stuff) has been removed and rebuilt for someone else. If this is the way Aeres members treat each others buildings then I don't want to be with them.
Sorry but I don't reccur you ever moving into Astoria, And if you did can you please show me where you had built? All the plots that are taken now are ones that I had given out because they were free.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Shiny "Yeah it's here, Angelina Avenue 16, Who lives here again? Oh that Dhall guy? Who cares if he lives here I think this looks like a nice spot let's set up our Tent in his living room."

Dhall "What are you guys doing here?"

Shiny "We thought it was a nice place."

Dhall "You could ask .-."

Shiny "That's for looooooooosers."
A spoiler to clear things up.
Ask before you build somewhere.

Last off-topic post guys! Please :eek:

EonLatias

Reaction score
Your name:
EonLatias

Your current rank on the server:
Nobility

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
None

Reasons for not staying in your current family:
Gaia is essentially dead. Honestly, no one except myself, shadowofgods, and a few others actually do anything. I also feel like being able to raid will make my experience more fun (and don't be silly, I know the limits to raiding, I'd do it in a way that wouldn't make me seem like an ass), and I do not wish to tarnish Gaia's status of being allies to all. That being said, do not expect this to mean I want to make enemies of everyone.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family:
The reasons stated above sum this up. Honestly, I don't see the need to elaborate on this with what's been said already. I wish to not be bound to being allied with everyone, and just as well, there isn't anything in Gaia to do anymore.

Why this move is necessary:
What's the point of staying? Gaia has nothing going on. If I'd like to keep any interest at all in the server, I'd have to make it more exciting.

Statement of Good Faith:
I'd hope that I'm trusted enough in this community for my actions to be duly justified. I appreciate your reply.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Your name: Chillingworth

Your current rank on the server: I'm Nobility.

Your Family: I am currently in Aeres.

Requested Family: None. (Freelance).

Reasons for not staying in your current family: It's not that I don't like Aeres; I love the family, it's members, and it's leaders. However, I feel like I can't enjoy the server to it's full potential with this whole C.O.P.S. thing; if I go freelance, I'll be able to have more fun.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: I desire to be a freelance because I know I'll have more fun; I don't have to argue with family members on why I acted a certain way, etc. It would just make playing more relaxing.

Why this move is necessary: Being stuck in Aeres with nothing to do, I really started to lose interest in playing. This move would be the perfect antidote for that.

Statement of Good Faith: I'll still be the same kind, friendly person, just without that multi-colored tag before my name. <3

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Your name:
EonLatias

Nobility

Your Family:
Gaia

Requested Family:
None

Gaia is essentially dead. Honestly, no one except myself, shadowofgods, and a few others actually do anything. I also feel like being able to raid will make my experience more fun (and don't be silly, I know the limits to raiding, I'd do it in a way that wouldn't make me seem like an ass), and I do not wish to tarnish Gaia's status of being allies to all. That being said, do not expect this to mean I want to make enemies of everyone.

The reasons stated above sum this up. Honestly, I don't see the need to elaborate on this with what's been said already. I wish to not be bound to being allied with everyone, and just as well, there isn't anything in Gaia to do anymore.

What's the point of staying? Gaia has nothing going on. If I'd like to keep any interest at all in the server, I'd have to make it more exciting.

Statement of Good Faith:
I'd hope that I'm trusted enough in this community for my actions to be duly justified. I appreciate your reply.
Your name: Chillingworth

Your current rank on the server: I'm Nobility.

Your Family: I am currently in Aeres.

Requested Family: None. (Freelance).

Reasons for not staying in your current family: It's not that I don't like Aeres; I love the family, it's members, and it's leaders. However, I feel like I can't enjoy the server to it's full potential with this whole C.O.P.S. thing; if I go freelance, I'll be able to have more fun.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: I desire to be a freelance because I know I'll have more fun; I don't have to argue with family members on why I acted a certain way, etc. It would just make playing more relaxing.

Why this move is necessary: Being stuck in Aeres with nothing to do, I really started to lose interest in playing. This move would be the perfect antidote for that.

Statement of Good Faith: I'll still be the same kind, friendly person, just without that multi-colored tag before my name. <3
You two should join our village :3

• Winner
Reactions: Araidian

Stieben

Reaction score
Your name:
Stieben

Citizen

Your Family:
Dagon

Requested Family:
Gaia

I feel a little bit like I am not in the right place at Dagon. This is probably caused by the fact that most of my friends are in Gaia.

I love Gaia. I love it's members (I don't know all of them though, but still..) and I love the fact that they are the most peaceful family out there. That way I can concentrate on farming, which I find Gaia the best place for.

Like I said before: Most of my friends are in Gaia and I would like to join another family with more of my friends rather than staying in a family in which there are very few friends of mine. Besides, I like the peaceful atmosphere that roams around the Gaia lands. Gaia is where my heart is located, so I would like to join them :)

Statement of Good Faith:
I would like to be the farming Stieben in lederhosen and feed the Gaia family with my produced food. Can't wait! <3

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Your name:
Stieben

Citizen

Your Family:
Dagon

Requested Family:
Gaia

I feel a little bit like I am not in the right place at Dagon. This is probably caused by the fact that most of my friends are in Gaia.

I love Gaia. I love it's members (I don't know all of them though, but still..) and I love the fact that they are the most peaceful family out there. That way I can concentrate on farming, which I find Gaia the best place for.

Like I said before: Most of my friends are in Gaia and I would like to join another family with more of my friends rather than staying in a family in which there are very few friends of mine. Besides, I like the peaceful atmosphere that roams around the Gaia lands. Gaia is where my heart is located, so I would like to join them :)

Statement of Good Faith:
I would like to be the farming Stieben in lederhosen and feed the Gaia family with my produced food. Can't wait! <3
We need to be able to rate posts: O_O

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie and Notme

dhall10

Reaction score
Your name: dhall10
Your current rank on the server: Citizen
Your family: Gaia
Requested family: None
Reasons for not staying in current family: As I have explained recently when leaving Aeres, being in a family just isn't for me, but whilst in Gaia (for no imparticular reason) I accidentally joined them whilst looking around.
Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: I didnn;t mean to join a famlly and I really enjoyed my short spell of being in no family. :D
Why this move is necessary: Being a family simply isn't my thing and I didn't even mean to join aia in the first place. :)
Statement of good faith: I am sorry for wasting time, but it was an accident and I will be more careful in future if I get to leave. :)

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Your name: Jubjubers
Your family: Dagon
Requested family: None
Reasons for not staying in current family: I've had a few minor disputes within the family, most of this is cleared up, but a current shift in the power is making it rather risky for me to remain as I am.
Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: In my humble opinion, I feel being a 'freelancer' stops you from being restricted from most of the in-family rules and brings an element of survival into the game, where living in a large, overcrowded city, would not.
Why this move is necessary: As I've said earlier, me remaining within the family would not be a good move, and by moving, I'm hoping I can just clear up the problems and continue enjoying the server.
Statement of good faith: I promise that this is a good decision and that I will do my best to prove so.​

AotsFTW

Reaction score
Your name: Keefers

Your Family: Dagon

Requested Family: None

Reasons for not staying in your current family: I really do not know the reasons behind re-joining Dagon after my account was hacked. I presumed everything would be the same, still kind of enemies with Aeres/Others, but no. Main Point: It is too peaceful. I enjoy the occasional PVP, but I am lucky if I just get 1 Player Kill a Day. I also haven't contributed much to this family, so I decide that if I am not doing anything to help, I don't need to be in the family.

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: In the above statement, I wanted to be a Freelancer because everything is too peaceful. No PVP, and Dagon is a wealthy family. Nothing needs to be done. As a freelancer, I can do whatever I please. I do not have any guidelines to follow (besides the actual rules) and I can do as I please.

Why this move is necessary: The PVP is my favorite part of this server, and to have most of the PVP taken away from me makes me very dissapointed.

Statement of Good Faith: By becoming a freelancer, I will make sure to follow server rules, and not be an asshole <3.

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Your name:
Choclate_god
Citizen
Your Family:
Primus
Requested Family:
Dagon
I feel Primus has been moving to slow for the pastmonth and isn't really the type of family it once was. As much as I want to stay its just not fun doing nothing other then checking my farm and walking around

Reasons for requesting to be in your chosen family: Dagon seems to have much more to offer from me then Primus at the moment I think that with me in Dagon I would join the server more often and play longer with more enjoyment. None of the other families really seem to other the same thing
Primordia has gotten very boring this past month because no one in Primus is ever online and when they are we barley communicate and its gotten really boring. As much as I love Primus its just not working for me anymore.
Statement of Good Faith: I've been thinking about staying for at least a month thinking back and fourth about how i shouldn't switch just because of friends but the staleness of doing nothing has gotten to me and I want to do more things other then just walk aimlessly

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Your name:
Smokingkills
Citizen
Your Family:
Primus
Requested Family: Gaia
Primus isn't going anywhere, I can't benefit it nor does it benefit me. There is nothing really to do and it is boring, I could be much more useful in another family, where I can reach my full potential.
Gaia is much more me, I like the people there and I would enjoy myself much more if I was part of the Gaian family. I love the are Gaia is based in and the whole family in welcoming and nice. I would fit in well there and I could be much more useful to Gaia then I am to Primus.
I haven't been active because I do not enjoy Primus, I really want to improve my activity but I can't do that, whilst I am in Primus. I need things to Occupy me and Primus does not offer that.
Statement of Good Faith: I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but I will appreciate it greatly if you fulfil my request. I need this change to help me improve my activity and for me to enjoy playing Primordia. Thank you for considering this.