CAPITALISM MAFIA

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
And just because a conversation is about a theory that is incorrect, that doesn't mean we can't get reads from it. Like right now I think you're scum because of your reaction to what I did.
So you think I'm scum, cus I think you're scum?
Well I think your dumb or maybe just happy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you think I'm scum, cus I think you're scum?
Well I think your dumb or maybe just happy
No I think you're scum because of the many reasons I've said, but way to ignore my questions and misquote me yet again

So it gave you reads, cool.
Yes, not my fault others didn't pick up on the same patterns that I picked up on or come to certain conclusions about them, they are there for everyone else to see.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Yes, not my fault others didn't pick up on the same patterns that I picked up on or come to certain conclusions about them, they are there for everyone else to see.
I don't see how anyone else could really pick up much from it because vibes were based off some dumb trick. And it's not as if ur vibes hold anymore meaning than anyone else's. IMO they hold less value since I'm pretty sure at this point ur mafia and you were trying to use this as bait to try and bandwagon someone. (Which I regrettably fell for).

No I think you're scum because of the many reasons I've said, but way to ignore my questions and misquote me yet again
it was a meme you dip, also that is a mighty hypocritical statement you just said

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone else could really pick up much from it because vibes were based off some dumb trick. And it's not as if ur vibes hold anymore meaning than anyone else's. IMO they hold less value since I'm pretty sure at this point ur mafia and you were trying to use this as bait to try and bandwagon someone. (Which I regrettably fell for).

it was a meme you dip, also that is a mighty hypocritical statement you just said
How does it matter if your reaction was about something that truly existed in the game or not? Someone can come up with a theory, that isn't actually reflective of the reality of the game, and we can still get reads from people's various reactions to that theory. And again, I'm not the only one who got vibes and reads from it. With me being silenced, that meant Arelic pointed it out, which meant you jumped onto Arelic, and it meant TWG and oog expressed suspicion on me, which meant you contradicted yourself and jumped on that as well. And I'm not the only one to notice these things.

When have I ever misquoted you or ignored your question?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
ignore my questions
Also I didn't, I explained why I contradicted myself when you showed me what oyu meant. And I explained my so called "bandwagoning". My first post was my own thoughts. Honestly its a bit of a relief to share them with Oak as it makes me town read him more. And I explained the second post and how, yes you could consider it bandwagoning, but that is the sort of thing I could expect you to do.

Eitherway right now I'm speculating a maf team of inf, TWG (because of how he's reacted to the tiniest bit of pressure), HK and possibly notty

I town read Ender and Oak

and I still speculate Comp to be SOME form of 3p, whether town or antitown is still up for debate but I'm leaning more towards the latter for points I've previously made

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I didn't, I explained why I contradicted myself when you showed me what oyu meant. And I explained my so called "bandwagoning". My first post was my own thoughts. Honestly its a bit of a relief to share them with Oak as it makes me town read him more. And I explained the second post and how, yes you could consider it bandwagoning, but that is the sort of thing I could expect you to do.

Eitherway right now I'm speculating a maf team of inf, TWG (because of how he's reacted to the tiniest bit of pressure), HK and possibly notty

I town read Ender and Oak

and I still speculate Comp to be SOME form of 3p, whether town or antitown is still up for debate but I'm leaning more towards the latter for points I've previously made
That's not the question you didn't answer, it's these ones:

How am I misquoting you?

Which points of hers have you considered strong?
And what do you mean "my first post was my own thoughts", and what thoughts did you even share with Oak? And why is that a "relief" just because it gives you a read on him?

Why do you suspect HK and notty? Why do you town-read Ender when he's claimed third party? Why do you town read Oak when he hasn't even agreed with you on anything?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
which meant you contradicted yourself and jumped on that as well. And I'm not the only one to notice these things.
I'm loving the tunnel vision.

But once again everyone's reactions were focused on you. Your strategy still makes no sense to me but we're just repeating ourselves now so until something else comes up or we get some 3p input this is pointless so Imma move onto my next highest suspicion TWG :eyes:

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
And what do you mean "my first post was my own thoughts"
I wasn't bandwagoning off of oak like it appeared, as I didn't see his posts. What I posted was a collection of my observations I had made after waking up and quickly reading the latest posts. Whether you of all people choose to believe that is meaningless to me.

and in regards to the misquoting I have pointed it out multiple times I really cba to go back so just look at my older posts where I called you out for it.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yeah but if it is truly that the more we say it, the worse the situation, then maybe I made it worse by saying it more times
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and in regards to the misquoting I have pointed it out multiple times I really cba to go back so just look at my older posts where I called you out for it.
No, you really haven't. And you still haven't answered my question about paige, or you town-reading a third party claim, or when Oak supposedly agreed with you, or why it was a "relief" when you could town-read him, or why you suspected HK and Notty.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
No, you really haven't. And you still haven't answered my question about paige, or you town-reading a third party claim, or when Oak supposedly agreed with you, or why it was a "relief" when you could town-read him, or why you suspected HK and Notty.
half these questions you havent asked me oak is obvious because I psoted a similar thing to him meaning we're having similar thoughts meaning we're having similar thoughts. I know I'm town so someone else having similar thoughts makes me feel Oak is also town and also makes me think I'm thinking along the right lines.

what was ur question about paige and HK I think I said earlier if not I'll get to it, mostly vibs and notty mostly vibes and this whole iggish notty thing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
half these questions you havent asked me
I've asked you all of them.

My question about paige was this:

Which points of hers have you considered strong?
My other questions are here:

That's not the question you didn't answer, it's these ones:

And what do you mean "my first post was my own thoughts", and what thoughts did you even share with Oak? And why is that a "relief" just because it gives you a read on him?

Why do you suspect HK and notty? Why do you town-read Ender when he's claimed third party? Why do you town read Oak when he hasn't even agreed with you on anything?
oak is obvious because I psoted a similar thing to him meaning we're having similar thoughts meaning we're having similar thoughts. I know I'm town so someone else having similar thoughts makes me feel Oak is also town and also makes me think I'm thinking along the right lines.

what was ur question about paige and HK I think I said earlier if not I'll get to it, mostly vibs and notty mostly vibes and this whole iggish notty thing
But you didn't post a similar thing to him. You posted something which you thought was similar to him, because you somehow thought that Oak was accusing Arelic of being an accuser of me, even though he wasn't. And why do you assume that just because you posted something similar, that means you're on the right lines because it's likely oak is another town? Why would you jump to such a conclusion?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because you somehow thought that Oak was accusing Arelic of being an accuser of me, even though he wasn't.
or at least, he didn't say that he was. He simply asked Arelic if she'd considered that maybe I was silenced, and then you said that we should suspect Arelic, and then said that you posted something similar to what Oak said. To me it looks like you thought Oak had said that, so agreed, then pretended not to have seen it so that you could go with the flow of the situation without looking suspicious. But that's just my interpetaion.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I cant even remember what oak posted, you just accused me of bandwagoning off of him so I assumed it was similar
Except you literally said that you posted what Oak had posted right when you posted, it so that isn't the reason for why you 'assumed it was similar.

Answer all of my questions.

And:

But once again everyone's reactions were focused on you. Your strategy still makes no sense to me
Just because people's reactions stemmed from me, that doesn't make them insignificant.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Likewise if there were a censorer, they would definitely target inf due to his... bombastic posting. Then again, infs equally aware of this, so could be some dumb plan but I don't see inf have enough forethought to think of something like this.

As Claire was the first accuser I guess we should point the spotlight on her.
Just realised Oak posted pretty much the exact same thing as me, I'm tired ok :[
I cant even remember what oak posted, you just accused me of bandwagoning off of him so I assumed it was similar
Getting a bit tangled in your web of lies are we???

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tbh I don't know why I'm not voting for you yet, I'm pretty much convinced you're scum at this point

I might change my vote if I decide that lynching Ender or one of my other suspicions is a better option for today but for now I'm gonna go ahead and

Vote Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Getting a bit tangled in your web of lies are we???
No, but you are:

This is the first time it happens, where he says we should focus on Arelic as the first 'accuser', right after Oak tags her, then says that he didn't see that Oak said it and blames it on him being tired. Two things I find weird here. One, why did he call Arelic the first 'accuser'? What did Arelic accuse me of exactly? She just pointed out that I wasn't speaking, I don't see how that's an accusation. Two, how did you notice what Oak said, after you posted, not before, and blame this on being tired? I just can't see how that would happen tbh. On top of that I just get vibes that you're lying. It just feels really inauthentic, and I think you copied what Oak said as a way to fit in with town.
"I think you copied what Oak said as a way to fit in with town"

Firstly you accuse me of being scummy and copying Oak to fit in with town, now you're saying that my post was thing like Oaks.

I made the mistake of not going back and rereading mine and oaks post and yes, I can now see it looks pretty scummy. But at the time I hadn't realised.

However, right now it seems ur changing ur argument to make me look suspicious whatever the outcome. You forcing suspicion onto me as if you want me to be lynched regardless of whether I'm townie or not.