A prom?

• Total voters

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
program:
1. Prom begins (couples arrive at the Prom area)
2. Some photo's will be taken with the whole group
3. the couples will take their partner for a "dance" or the loners just go dance with some friends (with special music chosen by DJ [fill-name-here]
4. The prom king and queen will be chosen (and will get a special photo together)
5. some more music and dancing
6. then the prom will end by a special firework show :)

My comments:
1.) We might make a huge limousine outside of the prom building for them to come out of.
2.) I'd like to make the photo's 1st of the whole group, then later somewhere in the prom maybe individual photo's of people with their couples/friends?
3.) Prom cannot be a prom without some slow love numbers. Also: Less than 50% of the playlist needs to be dub step
4.) Special photo set will be taken. maybe also a second photo with the Prom King&Queen sitting on a throne with the rest standing under the throne
5.) Maybe the prom King&Queen need to sit on a throne overviewing the party during this.
6.) I will rig up some dispensers in a formation together w/ GrandCouncillor (Our potential firework expert) in the duration that the 5th event is happening and do some firework tests.

These are some suggestions from me.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Yes. Just yes. XD ((I went to the 8th grade prom alone and I won queen, so... *loner* XD)) This is a really cool idea, I'd love to see it!! :D
you had 8th grade prom???????????????????????????????/?
Yep :D I think it was *officially* an end-of-the-year eighth-grade-exclusive dance, but everyone just called it the prom XD

DeBest12

Reaction score
Deltagamers. Ahhh the memories. Too bad we never got to do the prom. Good to see some old friendslike Master and vati. Been a while.

On-Topic:

Anyone want to be Mr. Bagels???

Reactions: Mccuish