Blocktopia Prom

A prom?

• Total voters

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
What's up guys
While i was scrolling through some photos i saw some old screenshot's and photo's from a old Prom (from a other (dead) community) and i thought "hey that might be a cool idea here!"
So my idea is to organise a End-Of-The-Year Prom (approximately at the end of december) my idea is that it's going to be in the buildbox server in a special created map/plot and has a specific program

(EDIT: each couple/player has to wear a smoking or dress on their skin)

program:
1. Prom begins (couples arrive at the Prom area)
2. Some photo's will be taken with the whole group
3. the couples will take their partner for a "dance" or the loners just go dance with some friends (with special music chosen by DJ [fill-name-here]
4. The prom king and queen will be chosen (and will get a special photo together)
5. some more music and dancing
6. then the prom will end by a special firework show :)

my personal idea is also that everyone joines into a special Teamspeak lobby and just hangs out with eachother

(if you're like "what dah hell is a prom???" look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prom)

you guys can vote on this poll below and if it get's enough Go's it maybe becomes real ;)
and if you guys think that some stuff needs to be removed or added just go ahead and leave this some feedback ;)

and you dont need to go with a partner, you can also go alone

~Kiss Demonic_Mstrstn
(soz for my grammar, im not english)

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeercrul and Zelz

MintyRogi

Reaction score
Hm... This is very... interesting. However, I do think it would be a swell way to get people in the community to bond. Yea this could work! Oh, as for dates. I'll happily go with anyone I know, just message me if you wanna go with me ;3.