Blocktopia Mafia Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm886

Reaction score
Well we have a very unique situation here, Day 0. I am a bit torn on what to do here. I can see how using a no lynch might be a wise decision since we don't really have anything to go off of right now. But I can also see how not lynching someone is a missed opportunity. However, I actually have something.... I really can't believe someone didn't catch this one yet. I mean it's just suspicious as mostly everything in this game is, but it's something.

*thumbs up*

Fellow Mafia, I would appreciate if we used my hitlist first. It's the best one ;)
Immediately you think this is just a joke; someone is having a fun time. That's all. Yea....that's what I thought until last season.

I am truly guilty, I should hang.
Are you the fool? cautios
No, I am mafia
Then the following day we found out this:

Marnixxie got stuck like a hippo and was a mafia member!
Again, most likely superstein was just making a joke, but what if he was telling the truth? Surely no one would make the same mistake as Marnixxie did last season, would they? I don't know, it's just something to think about. I would be really interested in hearing what everyone else has to say about this.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Going with no-lynch, no point in taking guesses when so many clues pop up when the fun begins.

Also, in response to storm's thread, if you have ever played Werewolves with me you should know that I say this about every single time :3

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
If you were the mafia/killer, who would you kill and why?

I would probably kill the past skilled players like JK because they would know how to work a group of people into voting a certain way whereas new players would lack that ability.

Who would you be most apprehensive about?

Umm, A lot of people to be honest, around half of the people in this game aren't townspeople which is quite a daunting thought

What role did you want(do not mention your actual role!)

Serial Killer would be cool, or pleaser digitalmez

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
That is 7 votes for No lynch. And even though I am for a No lynch, people should wait with voting untill almost everyone has answered the questions.

Also JKangaroo there is no "The hunter" role in this season =P [Too lazy to quote your post]
So the amount of kills in a day/night cycle is 4, IF we even lynch someone.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
That is 7 votes for No lynch. And even though I am for a No lynch, people should wait with voting untill almost everyone has answered the questions.

Also JKangaroo there is no "The hunter" role in this season =P [Too lazy to quote your post]
So the amount of kills in a day/night cycle is 4, IF we even lynch someone.
Darnit.
I was going off of the sign-up thread, so I didn't notice there was no Hunter roll. ;A;
Oh well.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The Hunter: The hunter is similar to the vigilante, except that it only gets to shoot during the night once.
Role List:
Town Sided: 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 1 Vigilante, 1 Mayor, 2 Lucky Civilians, 7 Civilians
Mafia Sided: 1 Enderman, 1 Pleaser, 1 Contact, 1 Zombie
3rd Party: 1 Skeleton, 1 Traitor, 1 Copycat
Confuzzlement.

~

Smart people

Invisible people

I like the weird roles best, like fool, serial killer, and I wouldn't have minded copycat either
;3

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Ince its annoying to copy and paste on a tablet:
1st question: To be fair I would say Defiant_Blob since I think a lot of people underestimated him because of him testing out the lyncher with a new play style he still is very smart and clever in this game.

2nd question: I say im most apprehensive about sploorky because spooky is in his name and that makes me scareed. No but I really am not sure about most people at the start I might decide later though after first night.

3rd question: I think I would have wanted traitor since its a new role which looks very interesting to play.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The Hunter: The hunter is similar to the vigilante, except that it only gets to shoot during the night once.
Role List:
Town Sided: 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 1 Vigilante, 1 Mayor, 2 Lucky Civilians, 7 Civilians
Confuzzlement.

~

Smart people

Invisible people

I like the weird roles best, like fool, serial killer, and I wouldn't have minded copycat either
;3
Even though your answers seem a bit good, could you name names? Might clear it up on who you think is smart and such =3

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
As stated in the signups thread, the list of roles is non-indicative of the setup. The hunter was an idea I had to allow more options for balance purposes.

As stated in the proposed setup at the end of the signups thread first post, it was either hunter or vigilante. I choose vigilante in the end.

Here is the role list, which was also stated at the beginning of this thread.

• Informative
Reactions: JKangaroo

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Copycat had to make the choice before the game began.

Vote Count:
No Lynch-7(balloon98, Nottykitten, digitalmez, HypeBurst, ansoro2112, Ltin, superstein)

HarmakAnna

Reaction score

Same targets as that one season when I was killer. Anyone that tries to move the game along so that th' town would come to a standstill more often.

Everyone but myself. Specifically those that hide behind good logic and those that rarely post.

Serial killer. I had a lot of fun when I played as one.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score

Typically a veteran. If someone hinted at being a Power Role, them.

The Vets.

Cop.

By the way, though Cop may be able to have Doc protection, they cannot claim with full protection until Pleasurer is removed.

I believe that if Copycat copied a the Cop, however, they should claim immediately. They would be able to bypass Pleasuerer while having Doctor protect them.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Role List:
Confuzzlement.

~

Smart people; as well as disadvantaging the town, stabbing JK in the head would also demoralize the town.

Invisible people; The people who sit in the background aren't always idle. Yeah, I'm talking about those people.

Viva le detail

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, the copycat can copy just anyone, so we could end up with two serial killers on our hand, two contacts, or even two Godfathers, which will be really quite bad for us. On the upside, we could end up with another Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, or Mayor, which will be nice
;3

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score

Gonna jump on the JK bandwagon here, but only because, I've read some posts of earlier seasons, and, although I'm still new to mafia, I know JK can write, and he can convince people and all that. He is defiantly a threat.

Everyone really, because I'm not sure how everyone plays just yet.

In a way, I don't want to answer this, because I think of it a bit as a game of clue, you narrow down what they're not, until you finally reveal what they are.

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score

Not so sure at the moment. I do see why everyone is saying Jkangaroo, but he makes the game interesting with his long rambles. ;-;

Hmm....

I've always wanted an investigating role! They seem pretty fun.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I don't think we should no-lynch, not until we have to. We should use this time wisely!

For this reason, I will abstain from voting
Abstains nromally lower the amount of votes needed to complete the voting process,
So if you want this time to be used wisely and you disagree with a no-lynch so far, then normally abstain's aren't recommended.
They aren't particularly useful anyways so I recommend not abstaining. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.