Ayyyy I'm back

White_Rain

Reaction score
What's good everyone!? I'm hoping at least some of you remember me... Zobmie extraordinaire, _White_Rain_. I just checked on my profile and I officially left on December 8th of 2012. I saw happy birthdays for me last year so I suppose some of you remember me . Anyway, not really sure why I want to come back to these servers, I just do. I'm trying to talk to all the zombie OGs again (where's theo at?), though I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't anyone left after all these years. But yeah, so I'll be popping in now and again when I'm bored or whatever to say hello. I look forward to it!

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Haha thank you Aika for tagging me in this!

Yooooo Shampoo! How's it going?? :D Long time no see ay! I'm still around sometimes, probably will get a bit more active atm given it's summer and all. What brought you back?

White_Rain

Reaction score
No reason to come back other than to just be here. My friend and I were talking about zombie recently so I just thought I would come check things out. I mean, the zombie server was literally my life 3 years ago so I had to come back at some point.