Award Suggestions

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
This thread is about discussing awards; Suggest any award you'd like to, for the Zombie server, but before you do, think about:
* Wether the award is trackable.
* If the award is hard enough.
* If it is not overly complicated.
------------------------------------------

Make a post below, along with the award you'd like to be included in-game.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
These are my Ideas for Zombie Survival awards! (I thought of these myself)

Award:
Extreme Runner
How to get:
Survive 10 rounds getting Runner in every round.

Award:
What?.. You're a ferrari?
How to get:
Get 6 laps on Grand Prix as a human.

Award:
You is ninja!
How to get:
Survive 2 rounds inside spawn.

Award:
You liek to munch Admins.. Wut.
How to get:
Zombify a Head Admin twice in a row.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
First off HA's rarely if at all go on Zombie. Second we already have a Grand Prix award which most people haven't got. The spawn award I think will be a little hard but I like the Extreme Runner one.
I have one award...

Award:
OP Hungry
How to get:
Kill 4 OP's in one round

Widdish

L♥VE
Reaction score
These are my Ideas for Zombie Survival awards! (I thought of these myself)

Award:
Extreme Runner
How to get:
Survive 10 rounds getting Runner in every round.

Award:
What?.. You're a ferrari?
How to get:
Get 6 laps on Grand Prix as a human.

Award:
You is ninja!
How to get:
Survive 2 rounds inside spawn.

Award:
You liek to munch Admins.. Wut.
How to get:
Zombify a Head Admin twice in a row.
I like these ones but one question, for the survival ones does it have to be in a row? And also, I do believe there is a "Fight The Power" award similar to your last award already.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I like these ones but one question, for the survival ones does it have to be in a row? And also, I do believe there is a "Fight The Power" award similar to your last award already.
It has to be in a row, Like the "Bear grylls" award. And I know about the award "Fight the power", I'm trying to invent awards that are not easy to get like the ones we have already.. Bear grylls and a couple others are hard but the rest are quite easy, You just have to know how to get them.

For the Grand prix one, It's supposed to be a harder version of the award.. Like I said above, It's easy to get you just have to know what to do and avoid zombies as much as you can, I did all the 2x1 jumps in 1 go didn't fall off once and was about to get my 4th lap but Died to zombies when I jumped off because I sat on the platform for too long typing. -.-

Widdish

L♥VE
Reaction score
Well, here is my idea.

Award:
Zombie Fever​
How To Get:
Zombify 10 humans in 3 (or 2) straight rounds.​

One Survivor

Reaction score
The Zombie Fever award may be a bit easy, getting 10 kills at nights, when there are a LOT of players playing.
The You is ninja award may be too hard to get; May only achieve it if you're lucky. We need skill-full awards.
The You liek to munch admins... Wut award is also too LUCKY to get; HA's nearly ever get in-game.
The Extreme runner award is quite good, but I'd prefer 8 rounds to survive as a runner.
The OP hungry award may actually be as well quite good, reminds me of a bounty hunter.
The What? ... You are a ferrari? award may be good, as well. But ever since the Grandprix is not in rotation at the moment, I think it may seem a bit impossible to get UNLESS we keep Grandprix always in rotation.

balloon98

Reaction score
Gassy that was denied on the old forums because not many but some people have done that. It is pretty easy to do just hostage a human in a corner and wait till end round I did that before :)
Also thanks One

T

TBDWFE1

I have an idea for an award,
The award is called-speed boost
To get it, a zombie must kill 4/5 humans within 10 seconds.
I don't know if it is good or not. It might just be stupid.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Award:​

Super Zombie!

How to get:
Capture 5 humans within 3 seconds!

Please note that the "Blah blah blah x5 kills" would not count unless they were in 3 seconds, It doesn't even have to be in a complete row as long as you get them all in 3 seconds or under.​

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
This was an award that was orginally in the award system, but was taken out. I really like it - I forgot the name of the award, but you were to build a house in zombie and survive in it.

You could call it, House Survivor

This takes skill due to the block limit, and it is very hard to accomplish since zombies will be like, this isn't supposed to be there - A human!

I have done this before by creating a small shack and surviving on the roof.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What awards are you 3 talking about though?

balloon98

Reaction score
Smp is talking about the Super Zombie while me and Jowe are talking about an award which he remembers used to be on the server but he didn't put the award in bold

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
This is just an idea that popped into my head randomly:

Award: Monkey

How to Get it: Survive (x) rounds in a row without touching the ground.

(( You'd get like 20 seconds to get out of the spawn and off the ground, to make the award possible ))

I doubt this would be possible to code/track, but something like it could be implemented.

One Survivor

Reaction score
This is just an idea that popped into my head randomly:

Award: Monkey

How to Get it: Survive (x) rounds in a row without touching the ground.

(( You'd get like 20 seconds to get out of the spawn and off the ground, to make the award possible ))

I doubt this would be possible to code/track, but something like it could be implemented.
Eh, perhaps. Though as you noted that it's hard/complicated to track, the entire system of that would be complicated. Thanks for the thoughts, though! :)

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Some of my Ideas:

Award Name: Predator
How to get: Kill 10 humans on trees in one round.

Info: Some maps have no trees so the award will only be available where there is a tree. Also the 10 humans don't have to be all at the same tree at the same time.

Award Name: Mole
How to get: Survive in the underground 5 rounds in a row.

Info: In a 2x2x2 cube underground for 5 rounds. I know it's quite hard to survive even 3 rounds in a row, But if the Bear Grylls Award Exists then so should this. Maps that have no underground would be considered as a break. So If you win 2 maps with underground and A runner map comes next then you still have 2 rounds on your account, even if you loose the runner map. For example:

Underground map: won Underground map: won Runner map: lost Underground map: won Underground map: won Underground map: won. Underground map counts whenever it has a depth of 3 blocks, I guess. Note: Underground is below the sea level! Secrets count which are under the sea level.

Award Name: Usain Bolt
How to get: Get chased from zombies for full 8 minutes and survive.

Info: Basically what you need to do is attract a zombie and get it too run after you for full 8 minutes, and still survive. Not surviving the round won't get you the award. It's allowed to have more than one zombie chasing you. Award won't be given to you if the zombie gives up.

Award Name: Epic Killer
How to get: Kill a human in the last 5 seconds in 3 rounds in a row.

Info: Allowed to hostage the human, but what are the chances of trapping a human 3 times..in a row?

kraby1

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Okay, let's go.
Too hard to get, they took out most of the awards since people were too focused on getting them.
There was a suggestion like this, except 10 rounds instead of 5. Again, they've been removing awards.
Too hard to track, almost like winning while being a Runner. *Repeats about awards being removed*.
Hmm...I don't know...I think they removed most of the awards because people were too focused on getting them.