AoD Team Competition

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score

Teams
The competition works like this each team will have 5 players. Before the competition starts everyone will get 1-2 weeks to set up teams. You can choose to either create a team and recruit players either by PM, thread or in-game I recommend filling out a format like Name: Timezone: Timeonline: KDR: or a question on how they will contribute to the team. Once your team has 5 players pick a Captain, Co-Captain and Team Name. Then send that information to me in a PM so I can verify your team on the thread (I need timezones as well). Another important note is try to stick with people in your timezones.

Scoring
Each match is two teams so 5 vs 5 competing in Three Rounds. To win you need to win 2 of the 3 rounds. There are two ways to win a round, the first way is for the entire other team to die before your team does. The other way is when both teams have members that make it to the end the team with the most players alive in the end would win. Example: At the end of the round Apples have 3 players still alive while Plums have 2 players alive at the end of the round so the apples would win the round. If you have the same amount of players at the end of the round then it is a draw.
Round Scoring:​
Win: 2 Points
Draw: 1 Point
Loss: 0 Points
The team with the most points after 3 rounds wins the match and gets a win for there team.

Schedule

Depending on the team count I am hoping for all teams each other but if we have lack of teams then we will do every team plays each other twice. Once, every team plays each other if your team has more losses than wins you are eliminated from the competition. After that all the remaining teams will all play each other again and if you have more losses than wins you are out. I will keep track of teams and stats on the main page.

Rules
Everyone must follow the standard AoD rules and show good sportsmanship to the other team winning or losing there is no need to get mad of it because it is just for fun. Also towers are banned.

Other Information

If there is anything unclear or anything I might have missed feel free to reply to the thread and tag me or PM me. If you are interested in helping out in hosting (keeping track of matchs etc.) let me know. Also if anyone wants to do recaps of matches that is welcome as well. Thank You for reading this and I hope I explained this well enough. Have Fun and Good Luck to those who are participating.
(Format didn't carry over well trying to fix xD)

Teams:
French Toast Mafia:
Hockeyfan1852 (C) (-5) JohnOgozalek (CC) (-4)
77_is_the_best (CC) (+10) storm886 (P) (-4)
HarmakPaul (P) (-4)
The Gender Benders:
Gameprochampion: (C) (-6) Terre936: (CC) (-4)
Danni122112: (P) (+2) asaechao: (P) (-7)
Airkid: (P) (+2)

The Bloop:
Crashb23 (C) (-5) AngelWV (CC) (0)
copycat16 (P) (-6) rosekill (P) (-6)
samlen (P) (-8)
The Idk's
CommanderOrange (C) (-5) thecstar (CC) (-6)
hpesoj8 (P) (-5) SocialTitan (P) (?)
Jivvi (P) (-10)
The Bloop: 1-0
French Toast Mafia:0-1
Hockeyfan1852

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
I'll keep a free agent list. Don't have a team? Quote this post or PM me to be added to the free agent list.

FREE AGENTS (captains, if you want to add somebody to your team, you can pick out somebody here);
----------------------------------------------------
> asaechao
> storm886
> Samlen
> HarmakPaul
> AngelWV
> Danni122112
> rosekill
> hpesoj8
> copycat16
> Jivvi

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
I'll keep a free agent list. Don't have a team? Quote this post or PM me to be added to the free agent list.

FREE AGENTS (captains, if you want to add somebody to your team, you can pick out somebody here);
> Chillingworth
Name: Asaechao
Timezone: GMT -7 (PST)
Timeonline: 19 Days, 0 Hours, 32 Minutes.
KDR:
Hunter KDR - 1.6 (2269 vs 1380)
Survivor KDR - 2.5 (3999 vs 1611)
Overall KDR - 2.1 (6268 vs 2991)
EDIT: Not creating a team, thought you had to fill out the format, am a free agent.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score

> Chillingworth
KDR:
EDIT: Not creating a team, thought you had to fill out the format, am a free agent.
I just gave an example format for captains that want to pick players.

Terre936

Reaction score

> Chillingworth
KDR:
Your kdr is EXACTLY like mine except for those kills and deaths.

• Winner
Reactions: nitasu987

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: samlen

Timezone: GMT -8
Timeonline: 11 Days 7 Hours 32 Minutes
KDR:
Hunter: 1.2 (1262 vs. 1034)
Survivor: 2 (2296 vs. 1143)
Overall: 1.6 (3558 vs. 2177)

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Name: HarmakMina
Timezone: GMT -4
Timeonline: 3 Days, 7 hours
KDR:
Hunter: 1.2
Survivor: 1.4
Overall: 1.3
-Free Agent
-Plays Ultra Hardcore (competitive MC matches where you can't recover health, normally must kill everyone else)
-Pretty good at PvP

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score

> Asaechao
> storm886
> Samlen
> HarmakPaul

Name: AngelW
Timezone: GMT (UTC)
Timeonline: 11 Days, 11 Hours, 11 Minutes.
KDR:
Hunter KDR - 1.5 (1998 vs 1298)
Survivor KDR - 2.8 (2372 vs 860)
Overall KDR - 2 (4370 vs 2158)

(I also had over 10,000 kills before /kdr was added)

hpesoj8

Reaction score
I am a free agent! All of my kdrs are above 1.0, overall is 1.3. Gmt +6 (I think :/) central timezone. You won't regret recruiting me :D