• Agree
Reactions: DarthLego5679

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm leaning on keeping AOD as a more adult server, so I'm all for people being able to openly talk about dicks, or whatnot, but I'm keeping excessive swearing, and racism out still.
Well, as long as it doesn't get too inappropriate I wouldn't see a problem with that either.

• Agree
Reactions: ConstructionBoy

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Read up a few posts, Iggy says he doesn't mind us talking about dicks. Not that I will. I was just really bored on solitude and no one really got offended by it :p
NO MISSPELLED WORDS IN THIS SENTENCE TRNGL.

Well, as long as it doesn't get too inappropriate I wouldn't see a problem with that either.
I suppose it really depends on what we'll define as inappropriate.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
that's spawncamping the hunter, and ill just kick everyone doing it
I think he means when we are playing Listings09's Forest map when everyone is in the Tree fort and Hunters can't do anything about it.

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
I'm leaning on keeping AOD as a more adult server, so I'm all for people being able to openly talk about dicks, or whatnot, but I'm keeping excessive swearing, and racism out still.
That would suck if I was playing AoD, then my dad walks past, and sees everyone is typing "DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS" I would be off my laptop for a while xD

• Agree
Reactions: chris360kss

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
That would suck if I was playing AoD, then my dad walks past, and sees everyone is typing "DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS" I would be off my laptop for a while xD
that'd be spamming, and I said moderate usage

I am completely fine with people going like "that kill was complete dicks", but I wouldn't allow "dicksdicksdicksdicks to you, ihy"

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
And a good poster would actually make a suggestion on how that would look like ;)
:3
Right now, unreachable rule says: "No pillaring, you must be reachable" In no way in there does it say anything about being reachable when Zombies don't have to break or build any blocks. So possibly have pillaring as its own rule, and then have the Unreachable rule read out as something like: "Make sure you are reachable-Zombies don't have to build or break"

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
1: Be courteous, and respect others.
This includes
• being an ass to people, trolling, mocking, humiliating and taking the piss of another player
• being a general dick in game, such as preventing other people from enjoying the game to its fullest
• not attempt to incite or spark drama or arguments which cause conflicts to arise in the server.
• any form of teamkilling through direct or indirect means, such as spleefing.
• not spamming vulgar language or insulting anyone with vulgar language or generic insults.
•• That is not to say you're not allowed to swear. You can say 'fuck' for dying, or 'shit' for falling into lava or the void.
• using /kill in certain situations, such as around lots of people, that can easily turn the tide of the entire game
•• If you want to join the hunters, you should get away from the survivors, such as jumping off a floating platform if that is your location.
•• following people with the full intent of turning hunter by using /kill near them is also covered by this.

2: No pillaring, you must always be reachable.
This includes
• not placing over four blocks underneath you without placing a block elsewhere.
•• In the case of violating the above rule, you may be burnt to death by the server.
• not require any blocks to be placed to reach you. This doesn't apply to breaking blocks ((This can be changed?))]
• you are allowed to use ladders / trapdoors against a pillar, but you still mustn't place more than 4 blocks on the pillar at any time.

3: Always be in a 4x4x4 if underground
((Reason why I prefer it to be a 4x4x4 is because to make a 5x5x5, you need to destroy 125 blocks. With no tools, this can take up to three hole minutes. 4x4x4 is a simple attempt to remedy the issue by reducing it to roughly half the original. ((This can be changed?))))
This includes
• not being in a hole which has less than 4 blocks in height with no entrances.
• not being able to move left/right and forwards/backwards 4 blocksfrom any corner of the box.
•• In the case of violating the above rules, you may have a staff member give precise coordinates to your location.

4: Sneaking is only allowed if there is open access to your place.
This includes
• not being allowed to sneak in a 4x4x4 enclosed box
•• In the case of violating the above rule, you may have a staff member give precise coordinates to your location.
• being allowed to sneak if you are on a platform or attempting to avoid being pushed off an area.

5: Spawncamping and Spawnkilling is prohibited
This includes
• Attacking the hunters within 8 blocks of their spawn, unless they have attacked you first.
• Deleting any blocks underneath the spawn so to repeatedly lead to the hunters death, i.e, falling into the void or lava.
•• In the case of violating the above rules, you may be subject to a kick or ban.

6: Hacking is forbidden to all but staff members
This includes
• the usage of xray, speed or fly hacking modifications to give you an unfair advantage
• the usage of killaura or aimbot type software that gives you an unfair advantage in combat
• any form of mod that gives you an advantage over the other players, i.e, SmartMoves

7: Speak English in the main channel
Self explanatory.

---

Of course, rule order and contents of each rule are subject to change, but hows it sound?