Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A no-lynch is what's on everybody's mind
No thanks.

I can do yet another long post about lynch vs no lynch, but I've done it so many times already that I'd rather not waste my time and I'll only do it if someone actually asks me to.

I don't see why Lee would be suspicious at all. He's roleplaying or softclaiming, and I hardly think you'd want to softclaim when you're mafia. Sparkly, Caff or Coolio are perhaps a little worth looking over for jumping on him right away, Caff a little more than the other two, but I see nothing suspicion-worthy yet.

When I get home, I might be able to make a larger post.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A lot of people have made one post check-ins and haven't contributed past that. This isn't EpicMafia, stop lurking.

Katman has yet to say a word in general.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
No thanks.

I can do yet another long post about lynch vs no lynch, but I've done it so many times already that I'd rather not waste my time and I'll only do it if someone actually asks me to.

I don't see why Lee would be suspicious at all. He's roleplaying or softclaiming, and I hardly think you'd want to softclaim when you're mafia. Sparkly, Caff or Coolio are perhaps a little worth looking over for jumping on him right away, Caff a little more than the other two, but I see nothing suspicion-worthy yet.

When I get home, I might be able to make a larger post.
Before I begin, just going to point out what I said earlier.
SparklyMuffinz said:
I am merely starting a discussion though, I didn't vote him now nor will I until I see more from everyone.
Enderfive said:
He's roleplaying or softclaiming, and I hardly think you'd want to softclaim when you're mafia.
I didn't vote for Lee yet, nor did I say you all should. I simply referred to his posts as being the most sketchy so far because... well, would you disagree? I also said what you said earlier; he could be roleplaying and if he is, there's 2 things to consider:
  • There is nothing wrong with some roleplay. I am only saying I find it odd that you'd want to purposely make yourself this noticeable with such a simple act. Is there a rule admitting to if you're roleplaying? If not, Lee_scar, are you roleplaying?
  • What do you believe he's soft claiming?
Hunter said:
i think he was softclaiming soldier, but thanks sam for pointing that out
A soft claim of soldier the very first night... seems a little silly to me. Not because it isn't true, it may very well be, but to try and prove your innocence in your very first post just doesn't seem necessary.

Samlen said:
Lee could be referring to the commander role.
"Commander: The Commander selects two players to be officers with him. All the officers receive a night chat together and may each night vote to kill a player. If the commander dies, the officers may still meet, but no new players may be made officers. (1 player)"
Another interesting suggestion from Samlen.

Unless of course... his whole goal was to freak us all out and create this discussion to fight each other! Lee, you sneaky bastard.

Regardless of all this, I am still not voting for him because it's too soon I believe. He's not really even telling us anything, he's more so just talking. I think as a town we need to decide if we we're leaning towards a lynch or a no lynch.

Although, I admit I never understood the counter argument 'you find this person suspicious, therefore YOU are suspicious'.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT It hasn't actually changed all that much.

Raxo2222 [1] - Ooglie101 [9 left to lynch]
Lee_scar [1] - Nottykitten [9 left to lynch]
Sparklymuffinz [2] - Fruit, Hunter [8 left to lynch]

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch and 10 to no lynch.

A reminder about roleplay: If you are role playing, put it in italics .

Last edited:

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
How would you know soldies have secret aspects? Unless ofcourse you are a soldier and have one. Town confirmed.
he asked if they had
the same, a different one, or none at all
this implies he doesn't know whether soldiers even have one, and in no way can that mean he's claiming soldier

the way i read it implied he wasn't soldier but i could be reading it wrong

Reaction score
I don't want to be accused of lurking so I'll speak my mind on the current situation. I don't find anyone suspicious enough to grab my attention, and I don't know that I'm out of favor of a no lynch. If we can cause a huge chunk of drama than I think I'll be satisfied.

I have a question to ask everyone to get discussion rolling - Do you think the mafia will have at least most of it's members invovled in the vote if we lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.