Anvil Base [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
English is boring so hi

Hunter can you explain why no lynch is only beneficial if we have an even number? >->
Also you should try to have everything you have to say in one post, not 100 this time ;)
If the game starts with an odd number of players, no lynching takes away one of the town's mislynches prior to the scum getting the endgame win.

Getting more town controlled kills on the scum is going to give you a much better chance of winning than getting less.

-copypasted from the internet

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT Strained Pineapple will be available in the mess hall for the next week.

77thShad [1] - Hunter [9 left to lynch]
Raxo2222 [1] - Ooglie101 [9 left to lynch]
Lee_scar [1] - Nottykitten [9 left to lynch]
Sparklymuffinz [1] - Fruit [9 left to lynch]

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch and 10 to no lynch.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Posting this just for reference.
Military[11]:
- Soldier(7)
- Interrogator(1)
- Technician(1)
- Medic(1)
- Commander(1)

Terrorists[6]:
- Terrorist(4)
- Distraction(1)
- Agent(1)

3rd Party[2]:
- Pirate(1)
- Foreign Spy(1)
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems we can potentially have 2 people die each night. I'm gonna say right off the bat that Lee's post are not natural. He could be trying to RP it up in here a bit but there are less sketchy ways of doing it then making every post sound suspicious. :p

Otherwise, hard to say. The more the same people talk, the more content they create to be analyzed, while those who say minimal to none give little to go off of!

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Lee could be referring to the commander role.
"Commander: The Commander selects two players to be officers with him. All the officers receive a night chat together and may each night vote to kill a player. If the commander dies, the officers may still meet, but no new players may be made officers. (1 player)"

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
imo sparkly pushing lee so much is suspicious
To be honest, I am going off what you said. If we're better off lynching the first day (and we all know how the first day goes), we either go all out or we don't.
Otherwise, hard to say. The more the same people talk, the more content they create to be analyzed, while those who say minimal to none give little to go off of!
I probably do need to slow it down a bit, considering the game has only been opened for a few hours! However, if it continues quietly then we can only go off what we have seen/know. ;-) I am merely starting a discussion though, I didn't vote him now nor will I until I see more from everyone.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I'm really concerned with the suspicions going on here....I thought we were all part of the army here on this base.
If you go about implying and talking about me being a member of the military so object-fully then I may have reasons to believe your not in allegiance with me.
We are all aware and have received the intel and spread word of mouth that our base is compromised however I can assure I am proud and true to Anvil base.

Status
Not open for further replies.