And....I'm Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

trngl3087

Reaction score
annnnnnd... closed. to prevent any more drama. You've said enough. You can leave now.

I can leave Blocktopia without abandoning anyone.

The servers have become boring now; I do respect the hard-work, but it's not my kind of thing anymore, sorry.
So why do you care about what anyone posts in this thread or what anyone has to say at this point? If you're fed up with the community and you're set on leaving, there's nothing left to say.

yet I decided people should see the "bigger picture" of some of the shit in this community through my leaving thread, just for some to consider that abusive & insulting actions can piss people off until their leaving point.
No, this is obviously a call out for a public response to your personal problems from the higher staff members, specifically Deadl0ck (despite how little you say you care about him and what he has to say). You could have discussed this with him privately. You could have confronted any of the community members you were having problems with. If you didn't want to speak to Dead, you could have spoken to Malcovent or ANY of the directors (myself included) and we all would have been glad to help you out. At this point you've only made things worse for yourself & you only have yourself to blame for the way people in this community treat you.

but I've got better things to do
You should go do those better things.

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
Such a shame that I didn't see this post because I was out to visit family on friday and saturday.

Sadly a director has decided to close the thread. I won't go against his choice, because of my personal stake in this situation. That said, I do want to point out a few things still.

I do believe I'm not liked, not because of my attitude; yet if it was, I would be more hated. Also, if my attitude is THAT bad, as Deadl0ck "described" (more like assumed; funny how the biggest arse-hole in the community is insulting my attitude...) I would've been either banned, warned or someone would actually tell me so; not pass messages/rumours around the community that I'm a prick.
Actually, I went with your post. 2/3d of the community was your number, not mine. Frankly, up until this thread and your post, I figured it was mostly just me that had an issue with you. As for the warnings, kicks and bans... you mean, aside from the ones that are perfectly justified within the community rules that I lined out in my previous post when we had incidents on TS? Your attitude and behaviour specific to me is all accurate and true. There are numerous witnesses to that, since it allmost all happened on TS and possibly on servers too.

I cannot make assertive posts about a matters that need SERIOUS attention; assertive may get you things, if you're a "friend" of the higher-ups, (like you) but someone who is slowly getting pushed out of the community with annoyance the staff produce, doesn't get you ANYTHING, in fact it probably would bring more punishment than change...
This is decidedly untrue. There is a reason we have a seperate server head for each server, or even more then one, and seperate heads for the global community. Directors are on the same level as Admins, just have different tasks. You could've gone to any one of those with issues, or even come to me with a serious issue. Yes, we have friends. and yes we have people that we like less. Do we let that factor in? Nope.

In fact, if you'd check the IRC/TS appeals, there's one in there of someone who's a great friend to both malc and me, and a few directors, as well as random other people, who is banned long term. I dare say that me not liking you actually keeps you safer then being my friend. Because if a friend does something that pisses me off or damages something I care for, I will jump down their throat, and am fast to correct them. Whereas if I don't like you, I tend to assume it's my disorder that makes my judgement clouded, and either consult others, or let it slide because of that.

And I would quote and answer Deadl0ck's statements, but I've got better things to do, than describe the true nature of the "good Admin" that everyone describes him as, just to reserve a long-term stay in this community.
Now this is interesting to me. First, he accuses me of a lot of things. I actually take the time to explain my point of view in the matter, explain how my reasoning went, and the justification I had. In fact, I spent a fair amount of time on that post, and then go over it twice to make sure it is open, honest, and not insulting or harsh. Basically, a well thought out invitation to a dialogue. Instead of engaging in the dialogue, and possibly working out at least some of the tension there was, he instead makes a generalized statement about "the true nature" of me and how it's not worth his time. Yet he does take the time to reply to others, even ones that were not there to try and fix something.

To me, that indicates that I am more willing then him to at least sort this out. In fact, my suspicious nature is strongly pointing out right now that this is typical troll behaviour. Try to troll someone, make them rage... get a completely unexpected response and then have no clue what to do in light of the reasonable explanations given, so instead switch to other targets, make a broad accusatory statement to try and save some face, and then back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.