[All terrible secrets were removed by the c+] what to do with secrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
i vote re-unfill the graveyard secret, at least productive things always went on in that one
Or just add a Lava-timer inside secrets and you can build a house in those secrets, No need to worry about Griefers then!

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
i vote re-unfill the graveyard secret, at least productive things always went on in that one
Sorry, but you want to re-unfill a secret which is just made of a cuboid of air?
Because there were productive things there (always?).
So you are telling me you can not make productive things OUTSIDE those secrets.
Do not hurt Brickwolf too much with filling and unfilling, while there are other ways to be productive.

Brando212

Reaction score
Sorry, but you want to re-unfill a secret which is just made of a cuboid of air?
Because there were productive things there (always?).
by productive i meant, usually there was large scale group projects that went on and not so much just camping like what the secrets were filled for in the first place

So you are telling me you can not make productive things OUTSIDE those secrets.
yes we can, but the projects that tended to go on down there were of a different variety

Do not hurt Brickwolf too much with filling and unfilling, while there are other ways to be productive.
hey, it was just a suggestion/thought because out of all of them the secret in graveyard was one of the most enjoyable and appropriately used secrets (honestly i wouldn't even call it a secret as more just an extra area to the map)

i in no way meant to hurt anyone by the comment

Status
Not open for further replies.