[All terrible secrets were removed by the c+] what to do with secrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Ever since I have been playing on Blocktopia Lava Survival, I've seen a lot of people camping in these secrets and getting pretty much Free cookies (yes I know I do kinda secret camp) but here's my idea:

1. Have secrets with a lava timer in them so people still have to build in them

2. Have smaller secrets so if more people come to that secret it will get crowded and some people might leave and go build on the map

3. Remove secrets?

4. Make secrets safe zones? So no free cookies?

5. Have a challenge to get to the secret, like a maze or a parlour?

Thanks for reading :D I hope secrets become more harder or timers in them

Reactions: ZombiePineapple

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Some HCs have been talking about removing the secrets because of secret camping, but i agree with your first idea to include a lava timer in the secrets and i also agree with secret safe zones and the 5th one

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
The HCs where talking about removing secrets? cool

And I noticed one other thing when people are trying to find the secret they terrain grief sooo much even breaking your house just to get to the secret D:

[Edit]
And another thing I noticed when someone is in the secret they hog it so when a player (Crafter) wants a invite to secret they say “No go find it your self” or something like that and when a friend wants a invite to secret they get a instant invite un like that crafter who wanted one :eek:

Brando212

Reaction score
there is a map (i believe it's called Dark Forest) that uses both 1 and 5 of your suggestions, i too wish more maps would do something similar

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
6. op_air

I do see why this could be an idea but I did not put it down because Advbuilder+ will be able to go their and this would cause even more problems such as “That's no fair only Advbuilder+ can only go to secrets!!! ” Etc and those Advbuilder+ will be able to get free cookies for nothing and they would probably ironman their and get even more cookies :O

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
I like the concept of secrets.

When a secret is simply a cuboided space of air underground, I hate them. When a secret has no creativity whatsoever, I hate them. When I secret becomes a national park for camping, where everyone avoids the lava and sings a nice "Kumbaya" song around the fire, I hate them.

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score

When a secret is simply a cuboided space of air underground, I hate them. When a secret has no creativity whatsoever, I hate them.
I see your point here, And i also like Secrets when they are not Completely emtey like some maps do have just wide open space secrets with nothing in them D:

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score

When a secret is simply a cuboided space of air underground, I hate them. When a secret has no creativity whatsoever, I hate them. When I secret becomes a national park for camping, where everyone avoids the lava and sings a nice "Kumbaya" song around the fire, I hate them.
I see your point here, And i also like Secrets when they are not Completely emtey like some maps do have just wide open space secrets with nothing in them D:
See why i stopped going to the secrets, i sometimes go but most of the time, i just build a home or i go to a friend's home and stay with them

Nato-Potato

The man in green
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
On one map (i forgot the name) you have to complete a jump course to get to it, a jump course which has active lava underneath it.
Another map has a maze to the secret (once again forgot the name), I love these maps since it's actually a challenge to get to the secret rather than 'just find it', I kinda wish all secrets were like that.

I think if people are going to camp they should at least 'earn' their safety.

Although what happens is most people get /joined by someone already there and it ruins the fun of it.

I think putting timers in the secrets, or at least making them not air tight so lava can come in is the way to go though.

GoldenValley

Donor
Reaction score
On one map (i forgot the name) you have to complete a jump course to get to it, a jump course which has active lava underneath it.
Another map has a maze to the secret (once again forgot the name), I love these maps since it's actually a challenge to get to the secret rather than 'just find it', I kinda wish all secrets were like that.

I think if people are going to camp they should at least 'earn' their safety.

Although what happens is most people get /joined by someone already there and it ruins the fun of it.

I think putting timers in the secrets, or at least making them not air tight so lava can come in is the way to go though.
You are thinking of 'ritual' for the jump game secret, and the maze secret is dark_forest

Status
Not open for further replies.