A few things I want to say

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Such a terrible thing to happen, I wish you a great Christmas and a speedy recovery! You've got no reason to apologize to us! :)

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Oh my god.

Ender, you're very brave. I've no doubt you're going to recovery. Your safety and happiness come much before Blocktopia, so take your time if you have to. We'll all be waiting for you no longer how long we have to wait, and we'll be glad to have you back. Merry Christmas!

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I hope you recover soon!
Then we dominate the world with ender ducks k
Yeah. Get the claireducks ready, I'll join ya when I can :3

Ender, you and I should've become better friends than we ended up becoming, but life happens! Best of luck, hope to see you in due time. ;)
Timezones, life and being busy are the things I blame for that. You are a great guy and I hope I'll see you more when I get back.

Oh my god.

Ender, you're very brave. I've no doubt you're going to recovery. Your safety and happiness come much before Blocktopia, so take your time if you have to. We'll all be waiting for you no longer how long we have to wait, and we'll be glad to have you back. Merry Christmas!
Happiness is in the same package as Blocktopia.
Alright, there's more to life than Minecraft, I'll admit that. But life got rather boring without my computer. It's good that I got this tablet for Christmas, so maybe I can still check the forums every day or so. :D

And to everyone else that posted here, you're all great and I love you all. Merry Christmas!

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
Get well soon! its never good when someone is sick, i'm pretty sure, the whole of Blocktopia wishes you good luck on the upcoming months, get better soon!