A few things I want to say

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Hi. I'm Ender, and many of you already know me. I first joined a Blocktopian server in March 2011 and seriously got involved a year later. I've had my breaks from Blocktopia, the latter two, however, were not a choice I made. And here I am, "returning" from my latest break. I disappeared about a little more than a month ago, leaving quite a few things unfinished.

Unfortunately, I won't actually be returning now and won't be finishing those unfinished projects now. I will only explain why I disappeared and why I can't return. But first, I'd like to apologize to some people for abandoning the projects that so many were a part of.

First and foremost, I want to apologize to Faliara, Xfolo and Watermelon1388. We ran and planned Blossomring Island in JtE and Aurora in DoD. I'd really like to say that I'm coming back right now and taking charge of Aurora again, but I'm afraid it's not possible for me. At least not right now. You have been great friends and I won't forget you, but our time is not right now. Now it's your time. Make the best of it.

Then I'd like to apologize to MarsKid, whose Mafia game I joined, but then went inactive. The game was great and I wish I could have been a part of it 'til the end.

But missing out on ansoro2112's Survivor Paulet is something that makes me more sad than missing out on the Mafia game. I've been in a number of Mafia games already, but this was my first time playing Survivor. I really wish I could have played for a longer time. I apologize for going inactive there too.

And my final apology goes to everyone else that missed me while I was gone and will miss me while I'm still gone. You all have earned a special place in my heart.

And now, I will explain why I went inactive like this.

I was in the hospital for four weeks straight, with no chance of getting online or even watching TV for half an hour. Basically, I was cut away from the rest of the world, only thing that still connected me to it was my mum's phone, but I wasn't allowed to use it, so all my communication was through my mum, who bravely stood beside me for all those weeks.
The reason I was in the hospital in the first place was head and brain trauma. I fractured my skull and developed two brain hematomas (I'm not sure how the plural for that is).

Although I'm back home now, I still need time to recover. If all goes well, I should be fully recovered by March or April this year, and that's probably the time when I can return. Right now I have very little time behind the computer every day and I can't be active in the community like this. Even writing this post has taken me more time than my current limit is.

But I will return one day and I hope to see you all here when I do. I hope you all understand. Until then, take care. Cya.

Pim

Reaction score
My god, that's some terrible news you bring us.
But I'm sure you will recover quickly, and we will all be waiting patiently for that moment!

See you in the next season of Mafia and Survivor, and the best of luck!

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Don't rush it. Take your time to fully recover and dont worry about your absence! I can fully guarantee that the day you come back we will welcome you back greatly as if you'd never left!

I wish you the best, and I say this with all my heart, may the force be with you good sir!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Ender, there's no need to apologize. I understand. I'm sorry for what happened to you. I know you'll be fine. Like Username said, don't rush it. Take all the time you need. You can always join another season later on! So don't worry.

I'll be waiting for your return. I love you, Ender. <3

Suikae

Dat Typo Queen
Reaction score
Wow this is really overwhelming for me to read, and I'm glad you're okay- we all are!
We'll be waiting for you to come back, and make sure to take all the time you need, your health is more important. Get well, and good luck! c:

D

Deleted member 4601

I'm really glad that you're still doing fine. It doesn't matter how late you're coming back. All the best, and get well soon! We'll be waiting for ya ;)

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
My god!! Ender, you were one of those people who always brightened up my day.

I hope you get better soon, I was wondering where you went. I wish you all the best and that you can return some day!

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Endyyyyy <3
I'll miss you, I hope you get better, let your recovery be comfortable and relaxed- don't stress, we all understand and there's no need to apologise, it could've happened to anyone.
Many people will be looking forward to your return, I wish you all the best :3