さようなら ~ !

D

DieLorelei

I'll keep this short and sweet. Good bye :)

Psych. I couldn't leave with such few words. For those of you who were wondering why the post is so long and thought to highlight it, congrats \o/. For those of you on Tapatalk, you're cheating, come back on a computer and try again...
I've had great times here, and met many amazing people. All of the people here have impacted my life in so many ways. Ever since I fell in love with TheOne's Zombie Survival, Blocktopia has been the essence of Minecraft to me... Up until lately... I'm leaving because it seems that the community has lost its way. Quite honestly, I don't know how it can stand to be called Blocktopia anymore with all that has occurred so far this year. I am also disappointed in some of the individuals whom I had once thought to also be amazing people, and they know what they've done. I commend those who have managed to forgive them for it because I can't. And because of what they've done, I don't feel comfortable or welcome in their presence.

However, here are a few shout-outs to some of those still amazing people, relatively in order of meeting.

AvantGarde: Though I don't think you'll ever see this, you were my best friend here for the longest time, and its unfortunate we've become so distant. But I'm glad I can still bug you every now and then!
ODer: I know you'll never see this, but you were awesome.
X__x: Your username is amazing, you made the zombie pig skin, you were staff on zombies, and you have a cape! *Envy* You are inherently kind and polite, and you're a wonderful and fun person to hang around. I'm glad you're back : )
Intensik: Why don't you get on Steam anymore D:.. I miss our times on zombies. You're funny, kind, and cruel all at the same time and I know you'll be a great doctor/pharmacist person!
Nillbugwtw: Sir William Whitehead, you and I shall forever be the best creeper buddies ever.
Damer_Flinn: You're so mysterious, I don't really know what to say about you. But whenever you're around, its always a full plate of fun, with an extra side of shenanigans. You're a really nice, honest, and hard working person. Keep up with whatever it is you do, because its working! xD
One_one_two:Johnnnn! I'm really glad to have gotten to know you and I'm proud to have staffed with you : )
TrapWolf: You were such a punk when we met. I don't know how you avoided a global ban for so long. I miss the tinychat nights with the others, watching you work with those shirts.
Mariosatr: I pronounce your name Mario Satyr. I cant help it... You're a wonderful person, and I'm proud to have staffed with you. I wish I could catch you more often while you're online, we always have great talks, even though they aren't always the greatest subjects. Thanks for Dota 2! I'm glad you've got a new computer now, we definitely have to play it more.
Gettinthere: I think you were the first person to welcome me on the old forums. Much like mario, I always enjoy our talks, albeit in hindsight xD... Most of our conversations havent been on the greatest of topics, and we've had a few arguments, but I'm glad those are behind us. You're a really great and intelligent person, and I hope to have more intelligent conversations with you in the future : )
Jammy01: Jeez you're annoying, kid... I can't tell what you stand for. You're a huge gossip, I'm almost positive you're a girl : P... Are we frenemies? I don't even know... Whatever, stay classy cute chubby cheeks ;D.
ZippyWins: Dude, youre the craziest, kindest, crudest, happiest, and energeticist (?) person I know. You liven up any scene. I don't know anyone with more enthusiasm than you do. And the weirdest part about it is that when you are actually serious, you're still fun, but can still be taken seriously as well.
Bonbonladen826: Bonbonbon! I miss you! When Avant would be weird and stuff, you were always there to keep it fun. Words can't describe the times we shared together on zombies and teamspeak. I wish this wasn't goodbye... Good luck in life : )
IncredibleNaki: You're so weird. Lovable and funny, but weird... I miss you on teamspeak too...
Smelyalata & bored: Where did you guys go D: Always vanishing... blah... You're both great friends, and I miss our weird times on teamspeak as well :c I'm sure we'll meet again somewhere...
MindCrafty: Moooooo. Don't go driving into any more houses, k?
Iguana: Do you even check the forums anymore? You're a really cool, humble, kind, and intelligent. You've got great taste in games, and you are incredibly fun to talk with on teamspeak, when you're actually around xD...
DarkHender: Darky! I'd have to kill myself if I ever forgot you. Since I've been back from my hiatus last year, you've been my closest, and my best friend. I miss you like crazy and I wish you were on more often again so we can spread our chaos and carnage and get Wasted on shotbow!
Biblius: How is Sancti doing? : P You're one of the friendliest and most helpful people I know. You are completely dedicated to the things you do and thats incredibly admirable. It's also really cool that we're both in school for similar careers! Maybe someday we'll cross paths in the line of work : P
Forseti: I'm really sorry to both you, Digi, and Lizzy, but I really have to do this... I love our talks on teamspeak and listening to you and lizzy and digi gossip about stuff and just chat in general. Like Iguana, you also have great taste in games.. Thanks man : P
LizzzyxD: Lizzzzzzzy! I'm really glad to have met you. You're on of my closest friends here, and I really hate to be doing this to you. But you know why I must... Teamspeak is never dull with you around : P
Digitalmez: Digiiiiiiii! Omg... You, darky, and lizzy are the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for. You're an amazing person. I love our talks... even the depressing talks... You always say I'm the one who makes you feel better about those kinds of things, but its really the other way around. Thanks for always being there : )
HypeBurst: <3
ClockworkMyr: I don't know if I completely know you yet xD But you're really cool, honest, kind, helpful, and loyal to your friends. I'm really glad to have gotten to know you. Hopefully there will be more fun to be had in the future : )

For most of you, this isn't goodbye. And I know I've missed a lot of people. I'll probably edit this when I have more time. I don't know where I'll go yet, for now, I'll still drop by teamspeak whenever I can while I work out ways to stay in touch with everyone else who hasn't left yet, But as of this post, my time here on the forums and servers is up... Bye Everyone...

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I'll make sure to stay in touch with you on steam, I'll miss you, but I understand why you're leaving D:
Pffft I didn't even get a shout out what is this.

storm886

Reaction score
Another zombie player is gone. It was great knowing you dielore and I will add your name to that list of names written in my mind that I will remember forever and always. Good luck in life and I hope that you visit us.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
bye die. You did a good job with the task of questmastering. It's a shame you're leaving the community. I wish the best with whichever community you may happen to settle into in the future!

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
No way, I am not going to let you get away with this die. You are going to stay here forever. Anyway, good luck in life, you have been a great friend in my time with Blocktopia. Come back now you hear?