C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Fantome, initially under a lot of pressure from the others, but most if it has seemed to go away. I think the way he handled it, is how a town-person would react. Town read.
You townread fantome but now you're gonna be open with a policy lynch?

Yes I know the definiton of a policy lynch but combined with your insistence on not lynching on day 0 you're coming across very strange now.

And policy lynches almost always hurt town

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Ok, one question I would like everyone to answer. Preferably with a reason for the person they choose. Answer under the assumption that you have to kill someone.

If you had to kill someone tonight, who would it be?
If I had to kill one person today, it would have to be Alisha. Something about her flip-floppiness gives me a Mafia vibe.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
You're also defining my natural change in opinions as flip-flops, where that says I'm taking stances completely the opposite of my original stance.

I have not done that, I've shifted my lynch preferences as the game goes on just like anyone else, it's a mischaracterization to call that flip-flopping.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
You're also defining my natural change in opinions as flip-flops, where that says I'm taking stances completely the opposite of my original stance.

I have not done that, I've shifted my lynch preferences as the game goes on just like anyone else, it's a mischaracterization to call that flip-flopping.
When you accuse around half the cast being scum, and shift your preferences that much, in my eyes it's illogical for a townsperson to do that. I feel you're a little too bloodthirsty.

However, with that said, TWG has also appeared scum in my eyes with the policy Lynch.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
When you accuse around half the cast being scum, and shift your preferences that much, in my eyes it's illogical for a townsperson to do that. I feel you're a little too bloodthirsty.
That's a fair criticism

Though a third of us really are scum...I've been accusing slightly more than a third at this rate (Choco, fantome, ernie, you, TWG)

catgirl12466

Reaction score
On day 0, with literally no information besides everybody's behaviors, there's going to be flipflopping. I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt there.

Hopefully WITH concrete information next day I can contribute more, but right now I am hella lost without something to latch on to.
If you had to kill someone tonight, who would it be?
Ah jeez, um. Alright. I don't really have any explicit reads on anyone...

I'm gonna guess policy-lynch is bad because it wastes a lynch, has no backing evidence to it (and therefore doesn't provide information based on people's opinions), and probably scum wouldn't bring that much attention to themselves in the first place?

...Nah I'm still iffy about Fantome. Yeah, a plain policy lynch is bad, but there's still the earlier debate to go by. I still think there's something to be gained there, as uninformed as that opinion might be. Or I'm lazy and latching on to my first real suspicions of the thread because I literally can't come up with anything else.

I'm just not suspicious enough of anybody else to lynch them over Fantome.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
After spending the day thinking about it and looking back, I don't quite understand how Ernie got so many votes. I've spent the last ....almost an hour trying to put together a coherent thing outlining the thing with Ernie but all I succeeded in doing was making my head hurt. Bottom line is I'm not going to vote Ernie.
I just felt that the whole paragraph seems quite like defensive of Ernie but also the idea of him throwing in that there is no reason to vote Ernie, although we agreed that lynching a potentially less active player would be more beneficial at this stage of the game. And then the last sentence was very definitive like a "fuck everybody else's opinions i'm not joining the vote".

Yet when a little more pressure was put on Ernie he started to voice the opinion of voting for him. Which I feel was very strange, perhaps a tactic to seem more town? IDK its kinda vibes, but due to what has been said.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Whoever who bought up policy-lynching Fantome at this point is starting to very look a bit scum in my opinion. Seems to be a convenient sort of "let's just use his demeanour to get rid of him" free pass kind of thing.

Meanwhile I'll actually give a re-updated version of my reads:

Positive
1. Fog - still my strongest Town read. If he weren't Town I'd be really really really surprised.
2. Infected_alien8 - no change in read here.

Neutral positive
1. Okx - same read as before.
2. MoltenAshes (Wyatt) - same read as before.
3. Shadow_Hunter3 - same read as before.
4. Timdood3 - right so I'm going to move this read down here below Shadow's simply because after I pointed out regarding an Ernie lynch + what Fog said he seemed to be a bit more agreeable all of a sudden though I think I can explain this behaviour, though I'm being wary.

Neutral
1. Alisha - no change from before. I'm inclined to shift this read up eventually.
2. Fantome (Les) - the way how Les has been acting in general is just too Les even. I feel like he still could be SK but his behaviour in the later part of this day is making me shift his read up, and even if he was an SK (let's not assume there's one to begin with or otherwise though) he would be free to scumhunt and the reads would be valuable.
3. TheWeakGuy48_ (Jobbiis) - his somewhat scummy posts from before is dead weird but my vibes are just telling me he's Town. Mostly get this vibe that if he were Mafia he'd be more inclined to side with opinions and not do the reverse. Like personally I feel like he wouldn't be so open about unpopular opinions if he were scum. The only thing which really strikes me with Weak here is that post from before regarding villagers being exposed.
4. Unusual_dude - not too much change here either, but if I were to assume that Weak is Town then I'd be more likely to think that Unu is Town too.
5. catgirl12466 - no change in read.

Neutral negative
None

Negative
1. Ernie138 - his behaviour as I have highlighted in previous posts.

I still think lynching Ernie would be the best option if we have to lynch someone even though if people don't necessarily agree as he is mainly inactive and it would be harmful to us later in the game, not to mention the scumread I just have on him.

Either way with how the votes are headed I can bet that this day will end in a no-lynch because reaching majority is simply a difficult task. If possible I'd still like to vote somebody at least.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also another thing to point out is that I don't read Ernie as being a Town PR as of right now so the lynch should be safer in my opinion.