Battle of the Titans competition!

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

There's a new shiny Arena in Dagon and Iguana and I are hosting a competition!

BEHOLD THE BATTLE OF THE TITANS

An epic PvP competition for every family! Let me explain everything about this little event!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOSTED BY IGUANA AND MALACATH, for any questions, ask them!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOBAL INFORMATION

THERE WILL BE NO RAIDS ALLOWED THAT DAY, IT'S A FRIENDLY COMPETITIONS. KEEP THIS IN MIND ALL LEADERS OF THE FAMILIES.

Maximum amount of players : 24
Arena Co-ords : X: -1050 Z: 1325
Starting date : FEBRUARY THE 11TH AT 5 PM GMT +0 LONDON
Rounds : Single elimination rounds (which means 1 vs 1 battles in the first elimination round until half of the combatants is defeated then 2nd elimination round starts and so on untill the last battle)

You have to sign up, read the orange text below which is the sign up format(first comes, first serves)
If you dont want to fight, feel free to spectate!
Format
Name : (example: Malacath)
Family : (example: Dagon)
Class(parent:child) : (example: Archer:none)
Level : (example: 26)
Tier : (example: 1)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES :
No armor.
No enchanted weapons.
No bitching.
No potions.
No brawling/insulting.
If you're out, you're out.

We provide potions (will be explained at the Arena).
You may have to face your family members.
You may not leave a battle while in it (recall, spawn, pvplogging, etc).
Stuff you lose while dying is gone.

Don’t throw stuff at the combatants.
Don’t spam chat (only if you use /ch l).

AND MOST IMPORTANT : IT'S OPEN TIER, MEANS YOU CAN FIGHT A TIER 3 WHILE BEING A TIER 1.

I'll do my best for you to organise it, I'll make a scedule with 1 tiers vs 1 tiers and so on. Don't worry. BUT STILL, YOU COULD FACE A HIGHER TIER.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU CAN BET ON A PLAYER, EVERY ROUND YOU TELL IGUANA ON WHO YOU BET.
(Do not spam in the chat if people bet or you'll be removed by Iguana)

Iguana and I have a betting system, it isn’t hard, just read it properly!
If you win, you get double the gold! If you lose, we keep it.

First elimination round: 24 players. You can bet 5 gold bars MAXIMUM on 1 player (every round)
So, 12 one vs one battles means you can bet 12 times with a maximum of 5 gold bars on each bet.

Second elimination round: 12 players. You can bet 10 gold bars MAXIMUM on 1 player (every round)
So, 6 one vs one battles means you can bet 6 times with a maximum of 10 gold bars on each bet.

Third elimination round: 6 players. You can bet 25 gold bars MAXIMUM on 1 player (every round)
So, 3 one vs one battles means you can bet 3 times with a maximum of 25 gold bars on each bet.

Final Battle : 3 players. You can bet 50 gold bars MAXIMUM on 1 player. This gets a little trickier.
Last battle is NOT 1 vs 1. It’s 1 vs 1 vs 1. So, pay attention on who you bet.

ONCE YOU PLACED A BET ON A PERSON YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE WINNER,
If you win you'll be rewarded with 5000 Shillings and some enchanted armor but.... that's not all you can fight one more battle with the 'Boss'. If you defeat that person your prize will be DOUBLED

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIGHT WITH HONER MY COMBATANTS OR DIE TRYING!

Malacath

Reaction score
8 combatants so far. Thats good. 8 days to go.
And about that parent:child... parents = 'head'class like Archer and child is every tier below that. So; Archer:Hunter:Sniper. Ahem. NOT your profession.

Y U NO READ WIKI?

@Shande
@AngelWV
@BrickWolf
@LagWarrior
@LISTINGS09

I expect more people to sign up, especially those I just named. For the love man, for the love!
I'd name more if I could, ar, can only tag 5 people max.

• Informative
Reactions: Shmid and Haysagar

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'll contact members when they come online, The server has been completely empty recently though.

Name : AngelWV
Family : Aeres
Class(parent:child) : Warrior:Knight
Level : 11:30 (Warrior:Knight)
Tier : 2

Malacath

Reaction score
@AngelWV Parent class is the starting class you have, like archer. after that you specialize (at level 30) called a 'child' class. Hunter is a child of Archer. I didnt meant 'profession' with 'child class' ;) It's all on the wiki!

AND I WANT MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP. TEN PEOPLE? THAT HURTS ME. SPREAD THE WORD MY LOVES!

Reactions: balloon98

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
@AngelWV Parent class is the starting class you have, like archer. after that you specialize (at level 30) called a 'child' class. Hunter is a child of Archer. I didnt meant 'profession' with 'child class' ;) It's all on the wiki!

AND I WANT MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP. TEN PEOPLE? THAT HURTS ME. SPREAD THE WORD MY LOVES!
Right. I didn't see the (parent:child) part.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I know right, I think its because we have a bunch of people in the managing side and the fact if low confidence/fear of loading exp/money on death that is stunting the expansion of the event